Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

There Is A Bug In Nairaland's Script - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Bug In Nairaland's Script (503 Views)

Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Bug In Nairaland's Script by eventlamp: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
I want to bring this to the notice of the owners and moderators of this forum..

there seems to be a bug in nairalands script. 'members viewing topics ' doesn't show in most topics and also views counter doesn't work most of the time....Where it works, it's extremely slow as post gets counted before the views.

I hope seun is aware? is this as a result of an upgrade, routine maintenance Or code tampering?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Bug In Nairaland's Script by Horus(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
I noticed it today. A thread count 125 posts but only 1 view shocked
Re: There Is A Bug In Nairaland's Script by tpiadotcom: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
probably the result of the breasted mannequin and runsgirl.com ads, imo.
Re: There Is A Bug In Nairaland's Script by tpiadotcom: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
the site was down earlier, wouldnt want to be stuck waiting for it to come up should another such downtime occur, logging off and checking back periodically perhaps.
Re: There Is A Bug In Nairaland's Script by Yeske2(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
I noticed it too
Re: There Is A Bug In Nairaland's Script by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
eventlamp:
I want to bring this to the notice of the owners and moderators of this forum..

there seems to be a bug in nairalands script. 'members viewing topics ' doesn't show in most topics and also views counter doesn't work most of the time....Where it works, it's extremely slow as post gets counted before the views.

I hope seun is aware? is this as a result of an upgrade, routine maintenance Or code tampering?

Gateway errors are now very rampant occurrence, Seun need to run a stress test too on this site.
You click to respond to post, after typing away and click send, the website says site unavailable, you refresh, it takes you back to home page. Perpetually annoying stuff.

(1) (Reply)

British Couple Jailed For Keeping Nigerian As Slave For 24 Years / Buhari’s Budget A Big Fraud’ – PDP / Primate Ayodele's Speculations/ Yuzedo's Prophesies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.