Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures (44777 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by nelson86: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
bejust:
we all know he's got a family to go back to... grin
guy you funny o d man dey protect himself
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by Freeman50(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
See how this men are disgressing themselves.......the battle line had been drawn anyway.
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Can you see how poverty has damage our youths' psyche?
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by starG7(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Perfectwazobia:
shocked shocked shocked I weep for my dear country ,see what joblessness and political gladiators have turn a father, husband ,uncle and brother to. Carrying plank because of someone who is chilling inside A/C who doesn't even know you exist .

IT IS WELL . I HOPE LEADERS OF TOMORROW WILL ARISE AND TAKE THEIR OWN DESTINY IN THEIR HANDS FOR THE SAKE OF THE UNBORN GENERATION 'I HAVE A DREAM'
the painful tin here is dat their not fighting for the right of the youth rather they are fighting for that same old power mongers dat has stumbled this innocent country into an unimaginable quagmire angry
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by Gboliwe: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
And both of them are expected to tolerate (scratch that) work together for the next four years? I see someone dropping dead soon.

When two elephants fights, the grass suffer.
My sympathies to the good people of Kogi. You guys need to intensify prayers, you are in very deep shiiiiiit cry
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
what if Audu didn't die? Faleke has a motive in this case
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by Cleverman2020: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tinubu @ work.
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by Ayanko(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
That is d change we all voted for..........
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by chopido(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hahaha is this really happening? See as the police officer position like referee for the match.. Nigeria police well done
sixtuschimere:
Supporters of James Faleke and Yahaya Bello, both of the All Progressives Congress, are currently engaged in a violent face-off, at the party’s secretariat in Abuja.

Faleke and Bello are the favourites to replace the deceased Audu Abubakar, as the party’s candidate’s in the Kogi governorship supplementary election of Saturday, December 5.

Bello was the second runner-up to the late Audu, in the party’s primary election while Faleke was Audu’s running mate in the governorship election of November 21.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/kogi-election-supporters-of-faleke.html

Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by seacoast(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided THOSE PROTESTERS COULD BE THOSE IGBO IPOD YOUTHS SARAKI RENTED WITH 1000 NAIRA PREVIOUSLY TO PROTEST ON HIS BEHALF. undecided
Those the gods want to kill, they first make mad
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by meziedc: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monkeys and baboons in the zoo called Nigeria displaying their madness.
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by akatonero(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Those people too mumu. Soo sorry for illiteracy
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by lagosrd: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Supporters of James Faleke and Yahaya Bello, both of the All Progressives Congress, are currently engaged in a violent face-off, at the party’s secretariat in Abuja.

Faleke and Bello are the favourites to replace the deceased Audu Abubakar, as the party’s candidate’s in the Kogi governorship supplementary election of Saturday, December 5.

Bello was the second runner-up to the late Audu, in the party’s primary election while Faleke was Audu’s running mate in the governorship election of November 21.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/kogi-election-supporters-of-faleke.html

Nothing seems to be working in this country. I thought the place was heavily fortified by security operatives. Common intra-party issue bthey cant handle.........i laugh in igala/ebira/okun dialects
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by ichommy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Make den dey mumu themselves. Faleke and Bello pikin dey abroad dey flex.
allanphash7:
Stupid supporters

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by yoged(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
studio14:
That police man taking cover sha
grin who wants to die .
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by Zaikon(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
neolboy:
This Government is trying hard to destroy what GEJ Administration have used 6 suffering abusive years to build in just 6months in power.Chaiii APC SCAM
Watin dem build bros Abeg park well
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by experimentist: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
dadarupees:
grin Me so speechless 1st time for me...i really dunno wat 2 say.. Tanchu

Endtime clash
End Time Talk cry
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by olanshi: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2015

When people say the country 9jiria is a ZOO, I wonder why. But now I can see why they made such comments.

If you are a father and you didn't train your children very well enough, then you need not to answer when the call father's. Cos it simply means you are a useless being. (This message goes to the Government's both States and the Federal Level).

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by bummyla(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
teeboila:
Audu's widows and family are in sorrow mourning the demise of their benefactor but fools are here fighting over the votes the man garnered.

Fools fighting over what they are not sure they will be alive to eat the fruit of its labour.
imagine in FEDERAL CAPITAL TERITORY, Police dey even take cover,
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by ministeriallist: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
princeisah26:
Important Message to James Faleke
With all due respect sir!!!
I think your party did the right thing.
Hon Faleke you have only exhibited human nature.
You didn't contest the primaries to be anything.
You were handpicked by your party for the position
of Deputy Governor. If the election was concluded,
then no power on earth would have stopped you
from taking over as Governor Of State of Kogi.
But since a Governor-elect had not emerged before
Audu died, Hon Faleke you are still a nominee for the
deputy Governor slot while the pool of those who
contested the primaries remains the best source to
pick a replacement for the late candidate.
If number One dies, Number Two in the primaries
takes over.
Gbam!
you've said just the pure truth.
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by ministeriallist: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
imagine in FEDERAL CAPITAL TERITORY, Police dey even take cover,
the Police Officer get sense jor. Politicians they enjoy, mumu supporters are killing one another.

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by Billygee2u: 12:21am On Dec 01, 2015
Frankiss44:
Omo see planks... These kogi boys nor get joy oh.. So people still fight for politicians in this modern world..

Wahala dey oh
APC,Agbero(touts) Party
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by Ryda(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2015
shockwave91:
people no wan get sense.. SMH

Not wat u think bro...they refuse to get senz angry
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by IamThrive(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Like serious...

This is Aggressive People having Conflict.

God help us in this country,Nigeria!
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by paparazzi1987(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2015
Did anyone noticed the police man trying to dodge grin grin
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2015
Lol.
Vivalavida99:
cheesy

Nigerian politics of do or die. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures by egeoffery: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Audu resting peacefully in the grave after creating war for party faithful and followers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banned Items Seized By Nigerian Customs Including Over 300 Cars. Photos / Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.