Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) (53504 Views)

El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Breaking... Nnamdi KANU shots down Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa market .........makes shocking appearance in Owerri.

Live in Douglas Road, under the rain sharing pleasantries with the masses.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by nototribalist: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2017
I love this man. I'm so happy he's a learned leader. When you hear him speak you know that God sent him to pull us out of the zoogeria.

291 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by sugarsoul(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2017
I thought he was asked not to make an appearance amongst a crowd?...
Anyway, what is my own

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2017
So the sun did not shine revolution is here...!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Dainfamous: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Biafra took over rochas rally in owerri

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by 61Penguins: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Ohamadike
He doesn't need to rent crowd like ojorocha grin

253 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Young03(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2017
OK. that's good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by kocvalour(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2017
baba Weh d burst brain

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Dike

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Meanwhile, see Rochas attempt to make 3 million people march

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
ITbomb:
Meanwhile, see Rochas attempt to make 3 million people march
See threat...

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by afonjaheadhunt: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
What have our leader NK done to Rochas, this is worse than suicide grin

Now Rochas will be to ashamed to even commit suicide, in Govt house.

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
this is a practical example that the nation Nigeria has failed. the issues that resulted to last civil war has not been address. now tell me why we fought the war? to me it was nothing but to undermine some group of people and I think that has changed.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by adexdon(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
mumu people follow sum1 who has no plan for dem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by naijaguy123456(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is temporary. He's going back to his mansion in kuje prison, that's where people like him belongs.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by calculator123(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
I am scared because the way ibos worship this guy like a god ehn.when u finally get Biafra hope...let me just stop here

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
I'm still waiting for when he will go and "shut" down Yenagoa, Uyo, Warri, Calabar, and other "Biafran" cities in the South (of course, by his deluded calculations and proclamations).

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by kenny987(f): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
calculator123:
I am scared because the way ibos worship this guy like a god ehn.when u finally get Biafra hope...let me just stop here

No one is worshipping him, he's not God. His message resonates with a substantial number of the Igbo hence the massive following. It is the same way that Buhari was touted to have a cult-like following even with his glaring ignorance. How come no one attached some form of worship to him?

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by calculator123(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
kenny987:

No one is worshipping him, he's not God. His message resonates with a substantial number of the Igbo hence the massive following. It is the sane way that Buhari was touted to have a cult-like following even with his glaring ignorance. How come no one attached some form of worship to him?
Okay let me us believe you but time shall tell.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by ShootToKill: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
More pains to ewedu muslim skulls.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by alphasperm(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
condolences to d ewedu droolers...skull miners...head grinders...rake scared faces...Fulani crap munchers...

Lai Mohammed shud tell us d crowd is not up to 3 persons but was Photoshopped

WAKE UP!

BIAFRA IS REAL...!!!

NO SHAKING.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by hfeetham0(f): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na NK's story dey fetch money dis season. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ifexx67: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lol.. ...this guy can win presidency

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wow, this is massive.

God help the nation "Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
shocked
Organizational Chart of Biafra or Order of hierarchy in Igbo Land

Jesus Christ

Nnamdi KANU

Odimegwu Ojukwu

Virgin Mary.

Long live Biafra
God bless Nnamdi KANU...the people's director.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
This is temporary. He's going back to his mansion in kuje prison, nonentity.
Choose between tea or otapiapia which one you want, cause the two that drank it died .

84 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour / Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari / President Buhari: 51 Civillians, 11 Policemen, 7 Soldiers Died In Unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.