Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? (30718 Views)

What! Ronaldo Forced To RETURN Ballon D’or Award To Messi After Shock Admission / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Who Will Win 2016 Ballon D’or Award (predictions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dirkcoyt:
Fifa should give it to cr7 afterall there was a year sneidjer should have one and they gave it to messi!

Make it 4 vs 4 and close the 8yrs haul of messi and ronaldo to welcome the bales,neymar,hazard,sterling,pogba,debryne,muller,draxler,barkley,countinho,sanchez,depay.

We need freshnes!

What abt the year ribery or robben shld have won it?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by erusen: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dirkcoyt:
Fifa should give it to cr7 afterall there was a year sneidjer should have one and they gave it to messi!

Make it 4 vs 4 and close the 8yrs haul of messi and ronaldo to welcome the bales,neymar,hazard,sterling,pogba,debryne,muller,draxler,barkley,countinho,sanchez,depay.

We need freshnes!
so you said depay barkley hazard sterling pogbd balon dor don suffer
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by obinnashady(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
erusen:
which club
am a gunner
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by erusen: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
obinnashady:
am a gunner
guy nor make me curse arsenal oh i like una am a barca fan. So you think messi shd prove himseft in where epl guy think na una league never fall just watch champions league
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by saanuman(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Messi..............he has been brilliant so far
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Bevista: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
mart2k:
I understand ur plight, for anybody to put Neymar b4 CR7 only mean one thing....d person is a diehard Barca fan. Barca fans hate CR7 wit passion
Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not a Barca fan but merely judging based on form and trophies.

In the year under review (2015), Neymar & Messi have won La Liga, UEFA Champions League & Super Cup. Messi almost won Copa America. This is aside their exceptional individual performances. On the other hand, CR7 has won nothing this year, even though his personal form is equally exceptional.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by erusen: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
obinnashady:
imagine granada playing Everton
am sure everton met their mate in europa league last season where did they drop out i don forget
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Krasid(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
ollah1:

Lol, bale just returned from injury likewise keylor hence their poor run. You can't fault them. Ramos just returned from injury as well. The fact is, it was castilla that played that match. Krasid, I heard you just left the hospital. Is that true?
World class analysis bro.Yep, doctor said I should stay off football until I recover fully.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Krasid(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bevista:
Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not a Barca fan but merely judging based on form and trophies.

In the year under review (2015), Neymar & Messi have won La Liga, UEFA Champions League & Super Cup. Messi almost won Copa America. This is aside their exceptional individual performances. On the other hand, CR7 has won nothing this year, even though his personal form is equally exceptional.
Isn't the ballon d'or an individual award.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by dmcdad: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
ollah1:

He has been unfit since the beginning of the year. You can't fault him, it's perez' fault and the media grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Damdeok(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Neymar, as a new cumer
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by timmyblast(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fynestboi:
FIFA Ballon D'or Award: Final Three Nominees
The Final Three Nominees for the Ballon D’Or
Award has been revealed by FIFA:

1. Lionel Messi- Barcelona
2) Neymar Da Silva- Barcelona
3) Cristiano Ronaldo- Real Madrid

Who do you think will win....

Let do nairaland Ballon D’Or Award Poll....

Cc: Lalasticlala
SHORO NIYEN. Its like you are asking us between Nigeria and Abroad, which one does PMB likes most.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Temysteve(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
obinnashady:
guy ur support 4 barca has made u so myopic that u don't know anything in football except messi,talking as if u'll vote...Isah hayyatou..use ur head o
lol, i may be a barca fan but ur comment sound stupendious
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by jomoh: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fynestboi:
FIFA Ballon D'or Award: Final Three Nominees
The Final Three Nominees for the Ballon D’Or
Award has been revealed by FIFA:

1. Lionel Messi- Barcelona
2) Neymar Da Silva- Barcelona
3) Cristiano Ronaldo- Real Madrid

Who do you think will win....

Let do nairaland Ballon D’Or Award Poll....

Cc: Lalasticlala

I've seen the result. Its

1. Messi
2. Neymar
3. C. Ronaldo

You can go and bet on it.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Bevista: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Krasid:
It is, but CR7 is not necessarily head and shoulders above the others. And nearly all that have won the awards in the past did win some trophy.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by pazienza(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Krasid:

You took the question out of my mouth.

Ballon d'or is an individual award and not a group one, that was the basis upon which Messi rode to his ballon d'or trophy in 2010.

This year, Ronaldo won the Pichichi, the European golden boot, joint top goal scorer in the 2014/15 UCL, imo he has done enough individually to deserve a 4th and 3 consecutive Ballon d'or award.

Individually, he has been the most outstanding player in Europe this YEAR, only haters are too blind to see that.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by obiorathesubtle: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Messi Messi Messi!

He had a fantastic year! Did you watch Barca this year? It was all Messi!

If Messi doesn't win it, I'll stop watching football because football has become fake!

Click Like for Messi,

Click share for Neymar

Leave Nairaland for Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by ALLI1009(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Anybody can win since winner will be announce base on election result
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by obinnashady(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Temysteve:
lol, i may be a barca fan but ur comment sound stupendious
very stupendous..
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by obinnashady(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
erusen:
guy nor make me curse arsenal oh i like una am a barca fan. So you think messi shd prove himseft in where epl guy think na una league never fall just watch champions league
the only thing I like about Epl is their defenders...very good..if messi is so good he should go there and prove his mettle
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by oismail(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
It's Neymar's time. Now or 10yrs time
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
obinnashady:
the only thing I like about Epl is their defenders...very good..if messi is so good he should go there and prove his mettle

Epl defenders soo good? I laff in spanish.all these epl fans think football is about being BULKY and having SPEED. Go and watch serie a and see how defense is done TACTICALLY. Epl has nothing to bring to the table other than advertisement! That's why till date even ENgland as a team is still average! Messi has been raping epl defenders in ucl for years now. Hazard is fucking up ur defenders, chamberlain dribbling them for fun even small boy Martial is poking them, its now Messi that can't beat an epl defender? Pls go to sleep, U knw notin about football!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by pelumi001(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
LIONEL MESSI (M10)
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Nicklaus(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
zenar:
what is balloon d or.. is it a kinda baloon sad
umm hahaha grin hahaha grin hahaha grin hahaha grin very funny ! Hahaha grin,,,,, my stomach oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by conquerorsegun(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Is Fifa counting ur votes here? Shioooor
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ballon d'or is a completely Individual award.
When Messi won it ahead of sneidjer, altho sneidjer had the treble. Messi blasted goals that broke gerd muller's record of 73calendar gols in a year
In 2014 when ronaldo won it ahead of ribery, ribery had won The League & champions league and was seem favourite but ronaldo snatched it from him when he too blasted goals.
****************************************I'm a Barca fan, love to see messi win it. But I wouldn't be suprised if they gave it to ronaldo
2015 STATISTCS
Ronaldo (Real Madrid and Portugal): 48 goals in
51 games (0.94 goals/game)
Messi (Barcelona and Argentina): 44 goals in 54
games (0.81 goals/game)
Neymar (Barcelona and Brazil): 42 goals in 54
games (0.78 goals/game)

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by erusen: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
obinnashady:
who is better than boeteng and ramos in epl did romario rivaldo ronaldo delima or laudrop van basten zico etc play in the epl so thex were not legends i really want top 4 in england reduce to top 3 when una nor reach quarter epl white fans that i know in utube all done agrea say this league don cast but nigerians like one who almost fought with will be noisy until una jamb us or bayern or psg we go sea
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Alochigozie(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
messi all the way
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by obinnashady(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chukzyfcb:

Epl defenders soo good? I laff in spanish.all these epl fans think football is about being BULKY and having SPEED. Go and watch serie a and see how defense is done TACTICALLY. Epl has nothing to bring to the table other than advertisement! That's why till date even ENgland as a team is still average! Messi has been raping epl defenders in ucl for years now. Hazard is fucking up ur defenders, chamberlain dribbling them for fun even small boy Martial is poking them, its now Messi that can't beat an epl defender? Pls go to sleep, U knw notin about football!
we all speak football..cos u don't love Epl doesn't mean I don't know anything about football..u aired ur mind,ur opinion,and I respect that,respect mine too.we all think differently.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by drnairalov: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
jackpot:
lol

happy birthday smiley
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by obinnashady(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
erusen:
who is better than boeteng and ramos in epl did romario rivaldo ronaldo delima or laudrop van basten zico etc play in the epl so thex were not legends i really want top 4 in england reduce to top 3 when una nor reach quarter epl white fans that i know in utube all done agrea say this league don cast but nigerians like one who almost fought with will be noisy until una jamb us or bayern or psg we go sea
I respect ur judgement my friend,I love FCB,they are in a class of their own...I love messi too.but if I had the voting power..I'd vote for CR7,its about who u love....we have a lot of heavy politics going on in football these days.so I root 4 CR7
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Famsey: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol...the result is audible to d deaf n visible 2 d blind.
1.Remember it is an individual award n nt team award.
2.There is no way...I repeat..no way u can put Neymar ahead of CR7 amidst several reasons as of now.
3.Arguably d best 2 players on d planet @ present is "Messi n CR7"...until dey hang deir boot...u can't just expect anybody body 2 com in btw dem in a twinkle of an eye.
4.Neymar's time to get d prize is fast approaching but nt now.
5. Messi is a product of 'Talent' and Ronaldo is a product of 'Hardwork'. And remember dat "Hardwork can only beat Talent wen Talent refuse to work hard".

This is my judgement:
1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Neymar

I rest my case here smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS / Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium / Super Eagles Players Train At Kaliningrad Stadium Ahead Of Croatia Match(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.