Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? (30715 Views)

What! Ronaldo Forced To RETURN Ballon D’or Award To Messi After Shock Admission / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Who Will Win 2016 Ballon D’or Award (predictions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Krayzeejhay(m): 6:50am On Dec 01, 2015
zenar:
what is balloon d or.. is it a kinda baloon sad
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Chuksgeo: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Messi
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by enua(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2015
neymar will always go their and see messi or cr7 win cuz he will never be better than anyone of them well diz tym messi wins... but cr7 still on my mind still on my heart still on my chest like a tattoo
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by tolzy90(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Messi
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by xest(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Aminat508:
Aminat508 kiss tongue
funny u. I lik ur name though, can we hook up on fbook or watsapp?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Horlarwaleh(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2015
wu deserve such honorary award other than 'MESSI' ?!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by fF01(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2015
#JUSTICE4SUAREZ
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by fF01(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2015
hiroz:
1. Messi 2.
Neymar 3. Ronaldo....messi has obviously been the best player over the past year,leading barca to the treble...neymar has been fantastic too and deserves his spot there...ronaldo has been abismal,despite his goals last season,he was extremely selfish and petulant on the pitch,diving,he can't dribble anymore,doesn't run at defenders,terrible freekick,terrible shot conversion rate,all he cares about is breaking goal records,not his team he just waits in the box for goals..truth is Ronaldo is only in the list because of his
reputation..I am not hating and I really hope he improves this season...I expect neymar to win it very soon.
hmmm! Truth been said, u sabi football. bur aw bou Suarez? I think hiz ommission is highly debatable cuz hiz d reason barcelona had so much success last season. Suarez gave only Neymar as much assist as Neymar gave both Messi nd Suarez combine, Suarez was so unselfish dah he could easily pass across an open goal to find Ney or Leo nor to talk of his goals. I just think Suarez was d fall guy to accomodate Ronaldo on d list.
All due respect to Ronaldo, he was fantastic last season bur what's sixtysomtin goals without a trophy?! I still think Ballon d'or is abou Name nd Popularity, dat's y Neymar is der ahead of Suarez.
It should have been
Messi Suarez Neymar or
Messi Suarez Ronaldo
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by greatness22(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
Omotayor123 tongue
Lolz, ok, TAYO u have my vote. Happy new month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by calculator123(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2015
messi all the way,awon ota messi po..but suarez would av made top 3.o well fifa poloitics as usual.this is gonna be ronaldo last top 3 cut.since his extinction is a matter of time.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by emmykares(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2015
CR7
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by theDEVILisHERE: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
I wonder what Neymar is doing there,football and politics..suarez would have been better..#CR7 my boy

I actually think suarez should be replacing ronaldo there
Baca's front 3 were the top players this yr
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by drnairalov: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
jackpot:
Thanks. I always enjoy your posts. They are funny.

kiss kiss
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
ollah1:

lol, u didn't understand my message bro.
sarcasm abi...lol...my bad
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by BarcaBlood: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
ollah1:

cheesy cheesy grin

Lost but found

Cc dmcdad, barcablood

Lmao. So this is where dis madrid guy is after all these while

@sebod hope you found him in 1 piece? grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by vickbaze: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mikel Laughs As Costa Throws Bib At Mourinho

The bad blood between Diego Costa and Jose Mourinho seems to have continued as the striker threw a bib at his manager in Chelsea

Costa was not named in Chelsea’s starting 11 and was left on the bench all through their goalless Premier League draw withTottenham yesterday.

After warming up, Costa was not called up to enter the game and he was not happy about it.

As he made his way to the bench, the striker pulled his bib and threw it backwards towards his coach, Mourinho.

Nigerian midfielder, John Obi Mikel who was sitting behind Mourinho saw it all and laughed.

Mourinho who was focused on the game did not see the bib. When pressed on the incident after the game, Chelsea manager Mourinho said he didn’t expect Costa to be happy to be on the bench.

“I was not expecting a player to be on the bench jumping and singing… a top player on the bench is not happy. If he wants to hurt me, it’s not with a bib,” Mourinho said.

“I don’t like my subs to warm up. I just want them to be mentally ready to play for when we need them. There’s no issue between me and Diego, it was just a decision.

source:http://www.vickbaze.com/2015/11/30/mikel-laughs-as-costa-throws-bib-at-mourinho/
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by sebod(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Lmao. So this is where dis madrid guy is after all these while

@sebod hope you found him in 1 piece? grin grin
He had so much boasted before the match, he even claimed to doubt their chance of winning treble if Madrid failed to win the match, as if they even have a chance of winning a single in the 1st place. The defeat was just too heavy for dmcdad's guy that he had to run into oblivion. I feel his pain though.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by dmcdad: 2:48am On Dec 02, 2015
sebod:

He had so much boasted before the match, he even claimed to doubt their chance of winning treble if Madrid failed to win the match, as if they even have a chance of winning a single in the 1st place. The defeat was just too heavy for dmcdad's guy that he had to run into oblivion. I feel his pain though.
Make una see me see trouble oooooo.shocked Dmc.dad's guy?lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by sebod(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Make una see me see trouble oooooo.shocked Dmc.dad's guy?lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
You dey deny your guy?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by dmcdad: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
sebod:

You dey deny your guy?
If na play stop am ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy

Afterall na you know say them just discharge am from Hospital. How you take know if no be your mannest man?

E no go oooooo. No dey deny your own person.grin
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by sebod(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
dmcdad:

If na play stop am ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy

Afterall na you know say them just discharge am from Hospital. How you take know if no be your mannest man?

E no go oooooo. No dey deny your own person.grin
Lailai, na barcablood talk am sir, I never know nor hear anything about am since the humiliation dem collect from my guys.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by dmcdad: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
sebod:

Lailai, na barcablood talk am sir, I never know nor hear anything about am since the humiliation dem collect from my guys.
You don dey deny am abi? Alright.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by BarcaBlood: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
sebod:

Bwahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by BarcaBlood: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
sebod:

Poor dude. I feel 4 him

And 2 think there's another round of beating awaiting dem @ nou camp. I do hope he was able 2 eat after the trashing, although I doubt it
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by ayoola9(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
CR7 shud be d oneCR7 shud be d oneCR7 shud be d one

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS / Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. / Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.