Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide (2453 Views)

Davido Wants To Sign A Female Artiste / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa / Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste Into YBNL LABEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Speaking to Hip TV, Olamide who just released his fifth studio album, ‘Eyan Mayweather’ revealed that he will not be signing any female artists.His reason for this decision is simply due to their ‘short industry life span’.

Olamide’s YBNL label at the moment is a total boys’ club with Adekunle Gold, Lil Kesh, Viktoh, Chinko Ekun and other lesser known artsists.

Olamide, however, made it clear thatit does not mean he can never have a female on his label. He revealed if he was going to sign a female artist,she’d have to engulf herself with thehunger he has, that is the ‘‘hunger for success’’.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/11/olamide-says-he-cannot-sign-a-female-artist-explains-why/

Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by ramdris(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
What is he saying..... That's kind of harsh if I may say.however, for the fact that, I gbadun Olamide so anything he yan, I concur

Btw; Deep within me, the real reason b say the guy can't handle konji and to avoid straffing ur surbodinates, avoiding them is the key.

wait o! am [size=50pt]FTC! [/size]shocked
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
him left yansh there angry
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by Khd95(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Abi u cant handle konji
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
ramdris:
What is he saying..... That's kind of harsh if I may say.however, for the fact that, I gbadun Olamide so anything he yan, I concur
Btw; Deep within me, the real reason b say the guy can't handle konji and to avoid straffing ur surbodinates, avoiding them is the key.
wait o! am [size=50pt]FTC! [/size]shocked
grin End Time Commenter.
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
him left yansh there angry
He cant sign female artistes cos this is End Time!!!
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Khd95:
Abi u cant handle konji
End Time Konji?
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Any female artiste dat wants to be signed to YBNL must be Razz, Rugged & Raw..... WEIRD MC?
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by Mlaide(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
What About Yemi Alade?
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by MedicalSamwise(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Opin aye
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by reachome(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Any female artiste dat wants to be signed to YBNL must be Razz, Rugged & Raw..... WEIRD MC?

End Time Genres
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
reachome:
End Time Genres
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mlaide:
What About Yemi Alade?
You mean Yelmi Haladey?
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by PoosPoos: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Coconut head!if na so dem discriminate against male artistes,Id cabassa for allow am step leg enta studio?
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by emmanuel596(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Anything you ever do and bring a woman into it will crash,crumble and be destroyed there's a negative charge in them all
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by SleekyGee(m): 12:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Baseless talk mehn, expected something better from you

Is Beyonce not a female yet she has the most grammys in America's history. I believe females find it easier to still relevant in the music industry than males
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Baba miliano'# Ewo niyen? Kum see crazy girls wey dey thow yoruba bars for my hood ere..# Ota lenu baje'
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
SleekyGee:
Is Beyonce not a female yet she has the most grammys in America's history. I believe females find it easier to still relevant in the music industry than males
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
WeedSeller:
Baba miliano'# Ewo niyen? Kum see crazy girls wey dey thow yoruba bars for my hood ere..# Ota lenu baje'
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2015
emmanuel596:
Anything you ever do and bring a woman into it will crash,crumble and be destroyed there's a negative charge in them all
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by STILESGANG: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2015
SleekyGee:

Stop displaying your ignorance,Beyonce does not hold the record for winning the highest no of grammies in american music history.Even kanye west has won more grammies than beyonce.
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
STILESGANG:
Stop displaying your ignorance,Beyonce does not hold the record for winning the highest no of grammies in american music history.Even kanye west has won more grammies than beyonce.
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by cruzita(f): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
dats his thinking not the general thinking .so its his business
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
cruzita:
dats his thinking not the general thinking .so its his business
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by chineduwright110(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
That's not D point: the point is that 1. No woman can come to a record where she can't even find her own category or line of music
2. The record's name ybnl has said it all itz for guys things and nt gulrz
Re: I Cant Sign A Female Artiste Cos They Dont Last Long - Olamide by jiggaz(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2016
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn't Know She Was Shot, Did She Smoke Weed? See / Actress Rita Edochie Shares Epic Throwback Picture Of Her Family / Hater Alert: Kemi Olunoyo Comes For Linda Ikeji Social Network, Shades Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.