Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) (2469 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by 9jaflaver: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (See Photos)

Popular Nigeria comedians, emmanuella and mark angel, whom we all know for their short comedy skits, hangs out with the boo master "harrysong"

See photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/harrysongz-hangs-out-with-comedians-emmanuella-and-markangel-see-photos/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by Onosone(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
That's good

1 Like

Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
Don't knw why I dnt find her funny thou .....

1 Like

Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by onstelly(f): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Emmanuella open this gate

1 Like

Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by domopps(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
See this girl blowing soonest!

Cheeeeers
Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by goldbim(f): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lol...this girl and her funny gowns and haircut...madam morale high grin grin..sweet girl...pls before you quote me#always use your head# grin

1 Like

Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
This wizkid and drake one dance is fire
Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by cruzita(f): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin uncle go and poo in the toilet nau
Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
kiss kiss
Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
I love dis group of ppl
Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by mytime24(f): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
This nt my real face ooo cool cool

1 Like

Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by krak101(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nixiepie:
Don't knw why I dnt find her funny thou .....
bubus blood flows in you
Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by seankay(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2016
I really like sharp kids. I wish her a successful career
Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Dear lord,
That smile the mother of this blessed baby girl wears when watching her child's TV shows, please I humbly ask that I would one day wear a more broad one.

Lord please bless my unborn babies that the world far and near me would reckon with them.

Thank you lord in anticipation.
Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by Mannygoulding(m): 12:35am On Apr 07, 2016
big ups to emmanuella..... she's blown finally
Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2016
a man gift maketh way fr him..
Re: Harrysongz Hangs Out With Comedians Emmanuella And Markangel (see Photos) by nuelzy: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
ClassCaptain:
This wizkid and drake one dance is fire
ur regular check ups....

hw many days have u missed ??

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* / See What Blogger Did To Kim Kardashian / Actor Nkem Owoh, Other Stars Attend Kenneth Okonkwo's Son's Birthday - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.