Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

★ “I Didn’t Expect ‘ojuelegba’ To Be A Hit” – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ “I Didn’t Expect ‘ojuelegba’ To Be A Hit” – Wizkid (535 Views)

"Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

★ “I Didn’t Expect ‘ojuelegba’ To Be A Hit” – Wizkid by queenstlll(f): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nigerian superstar songwriter, Wizkid recently revealed he didn’t expect his hit track, ‘Ojuelegba’, to be a hit song.
The 25-year-old Afropop artiste, who hasn’t been so fortunate in winning awards recently, said winning awards is not the reason why he is doing music.
In an interview with Fader magazine, Wizkid said he didn’t expect it to be a hit song:-
“I knew ‘Ojuelegba’ was a good song, but I didn’t expect it to blow up the way that it did.
My parents still live there. We have a house there.”
‘Ojuelegba’ is the 5th track off Wizkid’s “Ayo” album, and it was inspired by his experiences and sojourn in and around Ojuelegba, Lagos.
The song has a total of 5,176,476 views on Youtube, as of the time of this report.

Source: http:///i-didnt-expect-ojuelegba-to-be-a-hit-wizkid/

Re: ★ “I Didn’t Expect ‘ojuelegba’ To Be A Hit” – Wizkid by queenstlll(f): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
cc: lalasticlala, ishilove
Wizzy, Oju na hit ooo
Re: ★ “I Didn’t Expect ‘ojuelegba’ To Be A Hit” – Wizkid by elkonS: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
jj

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Stuns In New Photo / Mavin Princess Di’ja Is Pregnant + Reportedly Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kadu / Olamide, Kiss Daniel Emerge As Google Top Trending Nigerian Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.