Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. (3950 Views)

The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference / Suspense, Last Minute Thrills As Ondo Picks New Governor / David Mark Gets New Leadership Role In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by teeboila(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Longeria:

Did Yorubas support Obasanjo in 1999?
The yorubas don't have to support Obasanjo because they know they have a sure shot at presidency by choosing between Obasanjo and Falae. 1993 election is an example the yoruba can come together to choose a consensus candidate by voting overwhelming for M. K. O, a situation i'm sure should the Igbo find themselves will make sure they scuttle by fighting tooth and nail over till it(presidency) falls in the hand of non Igbo.
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by Longeria(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
superstar3:

Learn to express your opinion when you are on public forum like this without been insultive. There is a better way of communicating your view than this. Let it sink into your brain that everyone is entitle to his/her opinion. Everyone cannot think in the same way you do.
You should also learn to dabble into only what concerned you.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
fr3do:
good riddance
FREDO THIS ONE NO BE SPORTS O
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by superstar3: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nwaonyeke042:
Dude the problem is not your thinking in a different way, the problem is you are not thinking at all.

You are nothing but an unrepentant fool who always think he knows it all. Say whatever you like after this, I will ignore you like a barking toothless dog.. I have better thing to do than dragging a mundane issue with an idiot
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by sunkoye: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
noblezone:

If only you know what this means.
"when the centre can not hold"

Soon we will see different factions with their own national leaders.- "things fall apart"
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by Longeria(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
teeboila:
The yorubas don't have to support Obasanjo because they know they have a sure shot at presidency by choosing between Obasanjo and Falae. 1993 election is an example the yoruba can come together to choose a consensus candidate by voting overwhelming for M. K. O, a situation i'm sure should the Igbo find themselves will make sure they scuttle by fighting tooth and nail over till it(presidency) falls in the hand of non Igbo.
But you Yorubas kept blaming Igbos that they're foolish by putting all their eggs in one basket. by supporting only Jonathan.

I see in you two edged sword.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by fr3do(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
FREDO THIS ONE NO BE SPORTS O

the expression is a general one
it is mostly said when an undesirable person has been removed from their previous position or the land of the living.
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
shocked

Sha read about how to expand ur business online fraud free.
https://www.nairaland.com/2771831/novel-nigerian-payment-system-battle

But hope u guys are aware that a civil war is inevitable should biafra happen. Problem is that most think the war will be with Nigeria...lol...without realizing that there are already armed groups who control different oil regions so unless una pay them tax by mortgaging ur citizens' future, they won't give una peace. Look at South Sudan. But what do I know, I'm just a mathematician :p
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by pazienza(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good development, ever since Uwazuruike was abducted by the Nigerian government and probably forced to sign an undertaking as a condition for his release, Uwazuruike had been compromised by the Zoological republic, and had since rendered MASSOB directionless as part of his bargain with the zoo.

We thank him for his struggle before he obviously became compromised, but we must move on,as the Biafran dream is bigger than any living mortal, he has to go for MASSOB to live.

The New MASSOB leaders must now reach out to IPOB to form a formidable union needed to spear head the Biafran struggle.

God bless Biafra.
Death to those who wish and threaten harm and war on Biafrans!
Peace to all men of good will.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
good news, now we can work together IPOB/MASSOB ONELOVE....... united we STAND
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Uwazurike is a perfect politician who is interested in his pocket. The way i am seeing the current Biafra movement, i think God has decided to go before them.
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by dtruth3(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Finally! May Chukwu Abiama be praises!
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by Longeria(m): 12:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Uwazurike is a perfect politician who is interested in his pocket. The way i am seeing the current Biafra movement, i think God has decided to go before them.
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 01, 2015
Nice development for Biafrans
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by austinsmat(m): 5:01am On Dec 01, 2015
I'm so happy for the news
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by teeboila(m): 5:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Longeria:

But you Yorubas kept blaming Igbos that they're foolish by putting all their eggs in one basket. by supporting only Jonathan.

I see in you two edged sword.
1) Jonathan is not an Igbo
2)It's visible to the blind and loud enough for the deaf to know that Jonathan cannot win(unless he rigs the election) because he's allow corruption to grow and don't have support of other tribe(yoruba&fulani) relying only on Igbo votes. reason why the Igbo still believe their vote alone can bring him to power still beyond me.
3) you don't push your luck too far or impose on people (in 1999 even though the yorubas want Falae they did not force or threaten each other as it happened in rivers)
4)You(igbo) all choose the wrong basket(Jonathan) to put your eggs in, even though you all know this rather than you repairing(tell him to deliver on dividend of democracy and shun corruption) the basket or produce another one you all stick with it hoping other tribes will follow you to waste their eggs into that damaged basket.

To me the Igbo are not foolish but they decide to go greedy when they should have been giving by aligning their interest with their southwest neighbour to fight the hausa/fulani dominance and self imposing status.
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by Longeria(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2015
teeboila:
1) Jonathan is not an Igbo
2)It's visible to the blind and loud enough for the deaf to know that Jonathan cannot win(unless he rigs the election) because he's allow corruption to grow and don't have support of other tribe(yoruba&fulani) relying only on Igbo votes. reason why the Igbo still believe their vote alone can bring him to power still beyond me.
3) you don't push your luck too far or impose on people (in 1999 even though the yorubas want Falae they did not force or threaten each other as it happened in rivers)
4)You(igbo) all choose the wrong basket(Jonathan) to put your eggs in, even though you all know this rather than you repairing(tell him to deliver on dividend of democracy and shun corruption) the basket or produce another one you all stick with it hoping other tribes will follow you to waste their eggs into that damaged basket.

To me the Igbo are not foolish but they decide to go greedy when they should have been giving by aligning their interest with their southwest neighbour to fight the hausa/fulani dominance and self imposing status.
TRASH
Re: MASSOB Expels Uwazuruike, Picks New Leadership. THE NATION. by kingzizzy: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2015
We thank Uwazurike for all his contribution to Biafran restoration. But it is time to go!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worst Governor In Nigeria Claim Hot Water Damaged The Road He Built In 1 Yea / Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara / I Am Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But I Must Commend Him For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.