Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (47102 Views)

2018/2019 UNILORIN POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (admission) / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Folabimi(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
coolhamid:

I doubt if the school takes that serious... But if you must put refs, make sure you put an active email address of the refs coz they may send a mail to them.

Goodluck Bro

Thnk u sir
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Suurulere(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Is PG form for 2016/2017 out? If it is out, please, how much is it?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Folabimi:

Thnk u sir
Is the form out ? Have got people interested in it but couldn't find any news about the form on ABU main web page...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Folabimi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
coolhamid:

Is the form out ? Have got people interested in it but couldn't find any news about the form on ABU main web page...

It's out bt it seems they're still working on the site. I was able to generate transaction ID on monday bt since then the reg portal has nt been opening again. Reg will close first week of Sept.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
ABU Zaria Post Graduate application.
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria wishes to inform prospective candidates that the sale of postgraduate application forms for 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.

Entry Requirements:

An applicant for Postgraduate studies must have met the normal undergraduate requirements of at least five relevant O’ level credits or a combination of relevant O’ level credits and A ‘level qualifications (in a maximum of 2 sittings) such as IJMB, HND, HSC, NCE, etc. In all cases these must include a credit in O’ level English Language and Mathematics (where required).
A holder of HND (minimum of an Upper Credit) or equivalent is ordinarily not qualified for Masters Admission except where he/she has acquired an additional qualification such as a PGD in the same or related field whereby he/she may be admitted.
Applicants with 3rd class Degrees can, in some cases, be admitted, provided they possess additional relevant qualifications such as a PGD and/or post-graduation work experience (at least 5 years) acceptable to the University.
Holders of Pass Degree or HND (lower than an Upper Credit) are not eligible for postgraduate studies in ABU.
PhD applicants must hold a Master degree with a research thesis component (not project). Candidates with a CGPA score of less than 3.5 are not eligible for PhD admission.
Where a PhD applicant is judged to be deficient, has a professional Master’s degree or Masters without a Thesis component, he/she maybe considered for an M.Phil.
Applicants who earn a minimum CGPA of a 3.5 at the end of the M.Phil. programme shall be upgraded to proceed with the relevant PhD study.
Applicants for PhD programmes are expected to liaise with the relevant departments/programmes prior to selection of their proposed research areas to ascertain the department’s capability to host their proposed study.
Where a Master or PhD student is unable to complete his/her study within the stipulated time, such a student shall be awarded the relevant PGD or M.Phil. respectively (where applicable).

Method of Application:

All interested applicants are advised to visit the university’s website http://forms.abu.edu.ng/pgform/ for for available courses, filling and submission of the online application forms.
Applcation form must be submitted after the payment of application fee of N10,000.00 and bank charges of N500.00, only.
Transcripts: Candidates should request their former Universities or Institutions, to send their academic transcripts to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, ABU, Zaria prior to confirmation of their admission by the Senate.

Entrance Exam:

All candidates applying for;
a. Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
b. Masters in International Affairs and Diplomacy (MIAD)
c. Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
d. MPA/PGDPA, M.Ed/Ph.D. (Admin and Planning)

are to note that they SHALL BE REQUIRED to write Entrance Examinations for their respective programmes. The dates, venues and times of the examinations shall be communicated in due course.

Closing Date:

Submission of application ends on Monday, 7th November, 2016.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ikawokolaso(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pls I need information about MSc Logistics and Transport. The fees and duration. Also I want to know how fast msc program in Abu is. Thanks
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by adeiza12: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Please, can anyone help me with admission requirements for Transport and Logistics both PGD and M.Sc.

I have masters degree in information Technology and I don't know if I still need to go through PGD before Masters in Transport and Logistics in ABU.

Any useful information can be sent to my email add: aminuadeiza86@gmai.com or. 08038034086
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
adeiza12:
Please, can anyone help me with admission requirements for Transport and Logistics both PGD and M.Sc.

I have masters degree in information Technology and I don't know if I still need to go through PGD before Masters in Transport and Logistics in ABU.

Any useful information can be sent to my email add: aminuadeiza86@gmai.com or. 08038034086
You ate good to go with your masters in information technology, no need of doing PGD but what's your point in masters?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
adeiza12:

You are good to go with your masters in information technology, no need of doing PGD but what's your point in masters?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ghost01(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Folabimi:
Reg has commence for 2016/17 session, Senior colleagues, pls what your opinion regarding d referees? Do they take it serious? Cos i dnt knw any prominent or suitable person. Thnks
cc: moneyurch coolhamid ffrreeee maldox esoboy875
At least one of your referees will be contacted to comment on who you are and all that. Just find people around you to fill for you.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ghost01(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
ffrreeee:
. It's for the 1st semester only. Returning students in my dept paid 38k this session, so you can start preparing for around 50k. All the best dear.
Just 38k for returning students? Which department is that? In mine, we paid 118k for the second session.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Folabimi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ghost01:
At least one of your referees will be contacted to comment on who you are and all that. Just find people around you to fill for you.

K, thnks
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by jonazter(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2016
pls does this thread hav a watsapp group if yes will like to b added to it... need clarification on some issues
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ikawokolaso(m): 2:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Pls need information about msc transport managemen.. It urgent pls
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Olurich84(m): 1:50am On Jul 27, 2016
I have a first degree in Animal science and I want to go for Vet medicine in my postgraduate degree. Can I go for M.sc direct or will take it up from postgraduate diploma? Pls I need someone to clarify that. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ababadada: 6:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Good morning my friends I have bought the Postgraduate studies form for 2016 /2017 session for Environmentalist Chemistry Part time PGD.

My question is did PGD write Project too..........
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Folabimi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bourlare:

You are good to go with your masters in information technology, no need of doing PGD but what's your point in masters?

Pls, do you knw if a graduate of ABU need to apply for transcript to be considered for admission
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Suurulere(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Please, what are the likely questions to be asked for PGD Mass Communication entrance exams.. I studied Chemistry.. And is there access to past questions? Please, I need an urgent reply. Thanks.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by esoboy875(m): 6:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Ababadada:
Good morning my friends I have bought the Postgraduate studies form for 2016 /2017 session for Environmentalist Chemistry Part time PGD.

My question is did PGD write Project too..........

Nt all depts bcoz my dept (accounting) don't write project. It depend on ur dept.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ababadada: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
The link sent to my referee email address didn't open. Does that have impact on my application?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by jobd: 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hello house I'm a graduate of industrial chemistry, can I be admitted to study Msc energy studies in ABU although it's falls under department of mech. eng.?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ababadada: 6:00am On Aug 17, 2016
Please how can someone get he or her transcript original copy sent to he or her department
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by olajideolajire(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
please help a brother with breakdown of payment for MSc in Sciences especially Nuclear Physics. Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by darefour: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Goodday to you all.
Please I want to ask if msc mathematics applicant is going to write an entrance exam.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nacre1: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Please, help me out, are the PG forms still on sale?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Suurulere(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2016
Yes. It will close in 9 days time. Visit https://forms.abu.edu.ng/pgform/
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ibrostar: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pls. How much is the school fees for Phd in Statistics at ABU and when is the admission for 2016/2017 going to be out?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Mohadzz(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
pls can someone help me confirm mayb the school offers educational technology? If yes, it's placed under what course? And lastly, is the form still on sale?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Harzan(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2016
ibrostar:
Pls. How much is the school fees for Phd in Statistics at ABU and when is the admission for 2016/2017 going to be out?

The form is out already. About to be closed
. I don't have an idea of d Phd fees. Masters is around 160K.

Mohadzz:
pls can someone help me confirm mayb the school offers educational technology? If yes, it's placed under what course? And lastly, is the form still on sale?

The form is still on sale. I don't know about the course U inquire but I can check d form and scroll for the course of of choice as all available course are listed online. Possibly, this helps.

Regards.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by laivwire(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Harzan:

The form is out already. About to be closed
. I don't have an idea of d Phd fees. Masters is around 160K.

Boss, Pls I need an idea of the cost for a professional MBA program in ABU. I'm stuck between two institutions and I need to make a choice fast.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by olivino(m): 2:14am On Oct 25, 2016
When is transcript submitted. Is it after admission or during registration. Please I need urgent reply.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Laxlondon(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2016
olivino:
When is transcript submitted. Is it after admission or during registration. Please I need urgent reply.
you will summit your transcript before admission because it's part of requirements. we have a wat sap group that solve pg 2016/2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students / UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.