Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Thank God I Finally Found My SOUL MATE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thank God I Finally Found My SOUL MATE (540 Views)

Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God I Finally Found My SOUL MATE by zizashair(f): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Am so happy to announce to you all that have finally found my SOUL MATE.

Please help me rejoice because it wasn't easy at all and I thank God Almighty for the ultimate direction.

The stupid hair cream was found under my bed... Can you imagine

Stolen
Re: Thank God I Finally Found My SOUL MATE by vizkiz: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
zizashair:
Am so happy to announce to you all that have finally found my SOUL MATE.

Please help me rejoice because it wasn't easy at all and I thank God Almighty for the ultimate direction.

The stupid hair cream was found under my bed... Can you imagine

this shiit is so Boring in a dull way undecided
Re: Thank God I Finally Found My SOUL MATE by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 01, 2015
Downloading "Laugh"
16%

(1) (Reply)

Bonang Matheba, Others Hosted In Lagos (photos) / Mavin Artist Di'ja Weds Secretly (photos) / Yoruba Actress, Iyabo Ojo Clocks 38 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.