Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Please Help, I've A Budget Of A #50k Phone, Advice! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Please Help, I've A Budget Of A #50k Phone, Advice! (896 Views)

Brand New ZTE Blade V7 Selling Fast @50k Only Slightly Negotiable / Help!!! I've Been Scammed By A Data Reseller On Nairaland / Advise Me... Which Is The Best Andriod Phone To Buy With A Budget Of 35-42k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I've A Budget Of A #50k Phone, Advice! by emmanjnr(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'm tired of buying phones every now and then, cos its normally end with one problem or the other. Now I wanna buy a phone that will stand a taste of time. I don't know which one i should go for, either Samsung or Gionee. Please I need your help and advice.. Thank you
Re: Please Help, I've A Budget Of A #50k Phone, Advice! by proffnico(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
emmanjnr:
I'm tired of buying phones every now and then, cos its normally end with one problem or the other. Now I wanna buy a phone that will stand a taste of time. I don't know which one i should go for, either Samsung or Gionee. Please I need your help and advice.. Thank you
I am also facing thesame prob. Dunno which one to get..
Re: Please Help, I've A Budget Of A #50k Phone, Advice! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
U can't get a Samsung flagship phone for that price. But u can get Samsung Galaxy j7 which is a great phone. Great camera and lollipop. Or Samsung Galaxy a3. But u won't get flagship specs like full HD screen, 3gb of ram or finger print sensor that u can get in gionee/infinix/tecno flagships at same or cheaper price. What u do get though is Samsung brand and build quality.

If u want my advice I'd say get a xiomi mi4. That is a beast phone at affordable prices.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I've A Budget Of A #50k Phone, Advice! by Yorubago(f): 2:18am On Dec 01, 2015
emmanjnr:

I am sure you mean a phone that will stand the test of time! Go and buy a Camon C8
Re: Please Help, I've A Budget Of A #50k Phone, Advice! by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 2:37am On Dec 01, 2015
emmanjnr:

Why not just add 19.8k and buy Phantom 5 by Tecno na?
Re: Please Help, I've A Budget Of A #50k Phone, Advice! by BustScam: 2:40am On Dec 01, 2015
emmanjnr:

Please be careful which brand you buy oooo!!!! Infinix products are well and good except for battery life, Tecno are now impressing the market with their models, All these Xiaomi and Innjoo are gbeffs, Gionee has charging port issues!

Choose wisely and may the peace of God be with you.
Re: Please Help, I've A Budget Of A #50k Phone, Advice! by Oladipupo22: 2:44am On Dec 01, 2015
BustScam:

Please be careful which brand you buy oooo!!!! Infinix products are well and good except for battery life, Tecno are now impressing the market with their models, All these Xiaomi and Innjoo are gbeffs, Gionee has charging port issues!
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

Why not just add 19.8k and buy Phantom 5 by Tecno na?
BustScam:

You all have spoken with wisdom and sense....and most importantly without biase
Re: Please Help, I've A Budget Of A #50k Phone, Advice! by Baadal(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Gionee Marathon M5 is a very good choice....reach me on whatsapp if you're interested New one for only 41k....call/whatsapp 08025220285

Re: Please Help, I've A Budget Of A #50k Phone, Advice! by yorex2011: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2015
You can get an lg g3 or htc m8 (used tho) they are better than all tecnos and infinixes

(1) (Reply)

Leagoo M8 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S7 Broken But Functional Screen For Sale / Usa Used Iphones For Sale At Cheap Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.