Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How Do You Report A Fake Chemist? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Report A Fake Chemist? (734 Views)

Poll: Would you report a suspected fake chemist in your neighbourhood?

Yes: 50% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Depends: 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Is This A Fake Product (TEEMâ„¢) CONSUMER BEWARE / What Is Difference Between A Chemist And A Pharmacist? / A Health Diagnostic Machine For Every House Hold,chemist,beauty Shops And Even U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Report A Fake Chemist? by captured(f): 9:49am On May 28, 2009
There is a pharmacy near my house which is literarily the most prefeered in the hood cos the guy really did the place like it was legit. some days ago, we bough indocid which is often used as poison for small rats but to our dismay, the powder felt funny, had no smell (like moju used for babies) and was tasteless, not anything like the indocid we knew.

We had also notice that, anytime we buy drugs from the guy, we still end either having to prolong medication or end up having it changed which is i suspect is because they are all fake. how do i report a case like this as the guy's pharmacy is always filled with parents even asking him to recommend for them.
Re: How Do You Report A Fake Chemist? by ifyalways(f): 9:47pm On May 28, 2009
Nafdac undecided
Re: How Do You Report A Fake Chemist? by captured(f): 10:58am On May 29, 2009
your reply serves me right for not mentioning that i know it is nafdac but what is the process, do i send a letter, or an email. is there a number to call, that is the kind of info i need. smiley
Re: How Do You Report A Fake Chemist? by netman1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2009
Murder is scout crime that no one perpetuating such crime should go scout free.
my dear please look for AFDC office and report him to AFDC or report him to the police.
Re: How Do You Report A Fake Chemist? by ifyalways(f): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2009
I assume u are in lagos,saw somewhere that they have an office somewhere in Oshodi Oke undecided
But u can email them with support@nafdacnigeria.org. smiley Dont forget to add the name and detailed location of the Chemist.
Re: How Do You Report A Fake Chemist? by JJYOU: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2009
naija, home and away doctors.

(1) (Reply)

Biochemistry Forum / Do You Want To Be Slim And Healthy ? / A So Called Professoinal Doctor Forgot A Blade In Stomarch While Operating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.