Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Us Residents With Knowledge Of Car Auction Centres - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Residents With Knowledge Of Car Auction Centres (647 Views)

Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Soyinka: Boko-Haram's Knowledge Of Islam Is Limited / Oni Bribes Ekiti Residents With Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Residents With Knowledge Of Car Auction Centres by archemedes: 12:48pm On May 28, 2009
Hi
Any1 who resides in US with the knowledge of car auction centres should please send me the details, preferably in Houston (707060). I will appreciate any information on the cost of car shipping from US to Nigeria.
Thanks immensely in anticipation of helpful responses
Re: Us Residents With Knowledge Of Car Auction Centres by NDIGBOKWEN: 5:12pm On May 28, 2009
Hey, the best shipping company, well the one my brother uses is called SJ shipping located in Houston. He said they are very honest, have cheap rates, have good contacts to all Auctions in Houston and around the country and may help you buy, fix and send cars back to Nigeria. The cars my family and brothers use in Nigeria were  bought and sent by them. They also get contracts to send cars for cooperations and big businesses in Nigeria,  and other countries from what he told me. Their office Number is 713 271 2066 or fax 713-271-2088 and speak to Joy. Joys Direct Cell Phone-713-894-1478. Good Luck
Re: Us Residents With Knowledge Of Car Auction Centres by blacksta(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2009
why not post in car section - where u wil find all the auto junkies
Re: Us Residents With Knowledge Of Car Auction Centres by archemedes: 2:11am On May 29, 2009
@ndigbokwen, thanks alot for the info

(1) (Reply)

In Between Two-puzzled Cracks! / Bauchi Gov Sacks 911 Aides. / Niger Delta Predictions Fulfilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.