Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What You Should Know From Eating Ofada Rice. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What You Should Know From Eating Ofada Rice. (3141 Views)

Gas Safety Tips Everyone Should Know / What To Do If Your Teeth Hurt From Eating Meat / Well Packaged Ijebu Garri & Ofada Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know From Eating Ofada Rice. by diet234: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ofada Rice, also known as brown rice, is a local, Nigerian unpolished rice which is non-genetically modified. It is the short, robust and brown rice planted mostly in Ogun State and some other states in western Nigeria. The delicacy is very popular in the South-west region of Nigeria, but many who eat it, are not aware of the health benefits of Ofada rice. The rice is also good for those aspiring to lose some weight.

Due to my research on weight loss benefits from eating Ofada rice, I have come to understand the following - http://diet234.com/ofada-rice/

Re: What You Should Know From Eating Ofada Rice. by Jibola77: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Order healthy and nutritious ofada rice online. Same day delivery available in Lagos. visit www.ofadarice.com and find out how easy ordering ofada rice can get. And, yes, you can also order our special chef sauce too!

Re: What You Should Know From Eating Ofada Rice. by ChrysoliteHaven: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Chrysolite Ofada Rice 100% quality or nothing: **Eat organic, live and stay healthy*

Nation wide delivery..Kindly place orders online via http://www.dealdey.com/deals/chrysolite-ofada-rice-5kg

For enquiries and more information, please contact Chrysolite Haven: +2349025589996 / +2348178472662 / Whatsapp:+2349052288627 or chrysolitehaven@gmail.com

IG: Chrysolitehaven Facebook: Chrysolite Haven

diet234:
Ofada Rice, also known as brown rice, is a local, Nigerian unpolished rice which is non-genetically modified. It is the short, robust and brown rice planted mostly in Ogun State and some other states in western Nigeria. The delicacy is very popular in the South-west region of Nigeria, but many who eat it, are not aware of the health benefits of Ofada rice. The rice is also good for those aspiring to lose some weight.

Due to my research on weight loss benefits from eating Ofada rice, I have come to understand the following - http://diet234.com/ofada-rice/

(1) (Reply)

List Of Black Tea Produced, Packaged or consumed In Nigeria / Bread And Coconut / Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.