Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) (19889 Views)

Ogun Signs Agreement To Build Refinery (Photos) / President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) / Nigeria Signs Agreement With UAE On Recovery Of Stolen Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by richidinho(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel (middle), Secretary to the State Government, Sir Ettekamba Umoren, Commissioner for Investment, Commerce & Industry, Mr Emmanuel Enoidem, Information Commissioner Mr Aniekan Umana (right), Directors of H. O. OIL Consulting Limited,(left) during the signing of Partnership Agreement for the take-off of Coconut Refinery Project, at Government House, Uyo.

https://web.facebook.com/AkwaIbomOnline/photos/a.1409710532574826.1073741830.1397043500508196/1682849815260895/?type=3&theater

i know lalasticlala loves good news

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Evaromantik(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cudos the that man.......honestily,he is trying.............checkout my signature for free salary from USA multi-billion company

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by obailala(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good one.. this is the kind of news we should be hearing and not separatist protests or stories of how any region hates another region.

But by the way, what do they produce in a coconut factory?... Coconuts or coconut oil or coconut milk?

14 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Farnsworth: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Great, Akwa Ibom Govt. keep going, ignore the dumb FG. Now if Akpabio will push through bills that will favour Akwa Ibom and Nigerians that will be great.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
obong adiong udom.

10 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by OnankpaBa(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
nice one
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by mark2nv2002: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thought you said investors are running away. GERAARAHERE Mhen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by searay(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
I learned, Udom is one of the poorly performed governor

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by vladimiros: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
[size=13pt]Thats my State..

things are happening, not propaganda by some people, they know themselves
[/size]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Bugatie(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good one, we need more of such projects..

Cc Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, Lie Mohammed, Pres. Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by vladimiros: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
mark2nv2002:
Thought you said investors are running away. GERAARAHERE Mhen

this is a state project not federal, Akwa Ibom would have a stake here..

24 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by 9niceguy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Koko wat?
With dos broke ass white nigaz? Ooooshit!
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Kufie(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Evaromantik:
Cudos the that man.......honestily,he is trying.............checkout my signature for free salary from USA multi-billion company

You don't have family members or friends to give this free salary to? You lack investment ideas? Come on man!

29 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Abiagirl777(f): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
can't wait to get Coconut oil from there.let's consume our own products
proudly Abian
proudly Igbo

13 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dats nice.. But its time to empower local indigenious investors more.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Patini147(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Coconut Liquor loading.........

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Bugatie(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
searay:
I learned, Udom is one of the poorly performed governor

Poorly performed while he was president or local govt chairman?

Keep learning as you sure need a lot of it

20 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by steve308(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
very good initiative
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
PDP States performin more than apc state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Well-done, His Excellency.

Keep towing the footstep of your predecessor, HE Distinguished Senator Godswill Akpabio, the icon of uncommon transformation.

We, the people of Akwa Ibom were able to notice in you the robust capacity to sustain the 'Superior Performance' of the present Senate Minority Leader.

Keep it up, no sons and daughters of strange women can steal our mandate from you.

Let the PDP States keep teaching the rest of the country, especially the APC led Fed. Govt of President Mohammadu Buhari how to be a performing leader.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by youngguru23(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Employment opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by DICE234(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
We want more of dis

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
nice
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by GodMode: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kufie:

You don't have family members or friends to give this free salary to? You lack investment ideas? Come on man!

Pls ignore that legendary buffoon

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
doctokwus wat do u gat to say? I know una hate transformation... this aint change o na transformation agenda in a new form.

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Viktor1983(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
it's all good
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by abokikhalifa: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
vladimiros:
[size=13pt]Thats my State..

things are happening, not propaganda by some people, they know themselves
[/size]
see this one. what is happening in your state? is it the poor black out everywhere or the unemployment rate?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by vladimiros: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
abokikhalifa:

see this one. what is happening in your state? is it the poor black out everywhere or the unemployment rate?

keep hating brother, let me fetch you Pure Water

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai / Umahi: Government Will Not Borrow N1.1 Trillion To Meet ASUU’s Demand / Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.