Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani (907 Views)

FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose / Jonathan Left $5 Billion In The NLNG Account, Not $1.6 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by obiremy: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
In the concluding part of her interview with Mr Dele Momodu, Diezani who is currently undergoing treatment for cancer in a London hospital said “I actually left $5.6billion in the NLNG alone but no one is talking about it. I’m not seeking to be praised but to be acknowledged that I made some little contributions.

“That money could have been wasted on frivolities but I was determined to keep something for the incoming government once we lost the election.”

Continuing, she recalled: “On 4th of May, Ngozi (Dr Okonjo-Iweala, ex-Minister of Finance) wrote to the President to release $2billion from the money to clear her table and pay contractors, which would have depleted the money to $3.6billion, but I said to the President we shouldn’t do that.

“I explained what the accrued money was meant for and gave a detailed background of the account. Even in the past, Ngozi and the NSA had asked to be funded from it and I stood my ground because the money was meant for the gas project in Brass LNG in Bayelsa. Conoco Phillips pulling out affected it.

“We wanted to run a gas economy. It was the money that made it possible for President Buhari to pay the bail-out. If I was corrupt, I would have spent the money on paying contractors who would have been too happy to do anything. I got calls from some of them promising kickbacks if I could pay but I refused and the rest is history.”

Diezani said she was not surprised about the allegations of corruption, adding that Buhari, despite his impeccable pedigree was alleged to have had N2.8billion vanished under his nose.

“Till this day no one has been able to prove that the then Major General Buhari stole a kobo,” she said.

Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by chocolateme(f): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Because bad news spreads faster madam
Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by Evaromantik(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dnt mind them.......they want to tanish your reputation because you are not hausa..................just check my signature for revealed secret
Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by knuckbuck(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
One day we will know the whole truth.
Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by captainflash(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lie Lie Lie, you left nothing but something for u and ur family to enjoy ..... Who this woman want lie for?
undecided
Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by vicadex07(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
But its not even up to a quarter of what you stole now madam...
Where is the remaining
13billion pounds - 5.6billion dollars =
Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by vladimiros: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
captainflash:
Lie Lie Lie, you left nothing but something for u and ur family to enjoy .....
Who this woman want lie for?

undecided

see your life, somebody brought facts you are saying its a lie

but Buhari promised lies and you are expecting it

NLNG is one of the actually well managed Government firms
Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by vladimiros: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
vicadex07:
But its not even up to a quarter of what you stole now madam...

Where is the remaining

13billion pounds - 5.6billion dollars =

[size=14pt]anyone who believes she stole 13 Billion pounds and went to school, should sue his teacher..

so madam would steal half of Nigeria's foriegn reserves and you think its possible..
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by neolboy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
APC trying hard to destroy what u have suffered to build. APC SCAM
Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by vicadex07(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
vladimiros:

[size=14pt]anyone who believes she stole 13 Billion pounds and went to school, should sue his teacher..

so madam would steal half of Nigeria's foriegn reserves and you think its possible..
[/size]

And anyone who believes she is a saint who didn't steal anything urgently needs brain surgery.
Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by vladimiros: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
vicadex07:

And anyone who believes she is a saint who didn't steal anything urgently needs brain surgery.

she stole, but 13 Billion pounds is too much money to steal, you can't just move it..
Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by vicadex07(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
vladimiros:

see your life, somebody brought facts you are saying its a lie

but Buhari promised lies and you are expecting it

NLNG is one of the actually well managed Government firms

Which facts are u talking about.

Sincerely answer this questions.

Why was she desperately seeking Buharis attention before his swearing in ?

The news about 13 billion pounds was carried by a UK media outlet. Why hasn't she dispelled it, but rather seeking sympathy by forming illness?

Why did she run off to the UK just before Buharis inauguration thinking it was a safe haven for her?

Why was she arrested in UK ?

Why didn't UK authorities publicize the charges against her if not that the stolen money in their custody is so huge, and they don't want to return it all.

Why is she telling us about the remaining money she left instead of explaining how the monies alleged to have been stolen was spent ?

1 Like

Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by Xb4Real: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why would they when they have shared it among them? End time government governed by end time party over innocent end time citizens
Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by comos: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
captainflash:
Lie Lie Lie, you left nothing but something for u and ur family to enjoy .....
Who this woman want lie for?

undecided
Amala eater, you will never believe anything but lie
Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by johnmartus(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
THIS WOMAN SHOULD KEEP QUIET FOR ONCE IF IT IS NOT HER HEALTH SHE SUPPOSE TO BE IN PRISON
Re: I Actually Left $5.6billion In NLNG Alone But No One Is Talking About It:Diezani by Rossikk(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
vicadex07:

Which facts are u talking about.

Sincerely answer this questions.

Why was she desperately seeking Buharis attention before his swearing in ?

The news about 13 billion pounds was carried by a UK media outlet. Why hasn't she dispelled it, but rather seeking sympathy by forming illness?

Why did she run off to the UK just before Buharis inauguration thinking it was a safe haven for her?

Why was she arrested in UK ?

Why didn't UK authorities publicize the charges against her if not that the stolen money in their custody is so huge, and they don't want to return it all.

Why is she telling us about the remaining money she left instead of explaining how the monies alleged to have been stolen was spent ?
Don't mind the thief. She's saying we should be happy she even left $5.6 billion, instead of stealing the whole amount in addition to the one she's stolen. The cheek of the woman.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 2 DSS Operatives Arrested Over N310m Robbery / Chief Of Army Staff, Gen. Buratai Escapes Assassination Attempt / VP Yemi Osinbajo & Wife Visit Baby Aisha After Her First Reconstructive Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.