Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! (36229 Views)

Beauty Shop Owners In Lagos, Please Come In / Shop Owners Agitates In Oshodi Over Demolishing Of Shops (photo) / Bank Fraudster' New Style Of Defrauding Innocents! A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
sorry to say, ur sis is dumb... not even 5k, 47k worth of goods, e b like say she just enter lag, well tell her I said WELCOME TO LAGOS.
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by outlandra(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
ohk....but its only a "mumu"....that will giveout goods to a stranger

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by 9jatatafo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mugu fall guy man wack

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Koolking(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
It's a terrible world.

See how grown up pretty ladies used a kid to shoplift. If she picks your purse for day's sales, you are in for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SguVqhImII

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Franzinni: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
It's called survival... Humans are always conning others who can be conned consciously or otherwise eg... When buhari tells the unemployed youth that he will be giving them 5,000 every month and he will obliterate BOKO united FC by December if we vote him... And we did(I didn't care to vote...) now we come realize WE HAVE BEEN CONNED!

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by jaydude(f): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
I can give out goods like that, but not worth that much, 47k! Was she jazzed or? Well

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Elparaiso(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
DickDastardly:
[sup][/sup][s][/s]
Errrrm.. i copied this guy ^^^
wink
You play contract wars?
I've seen this moniker in the game.
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
I've stop helping elderly people on the road till further notice .. A guy was kidnap cos an elderly man told him to help him carry something in his car,they collected his atm card and withdraw all his money...

This December, av stop talking to strangers, even if the person ask for location I wont reply...

In fact I'll stay indoor thought out this month... grin

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nasha1 this is for you o.
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by SoupNazi(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
RickRichards:
Naija. Can't we just apply our brilliant minds to something legit and profitable?

I wonder o. It beats the hell out of me. Always looking for a way to make quick buck by defrauding people.

Animals

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by SoupNazi(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lilimax:
Smart thieves everywhere.
REPENT!

What's smart about it? They are nothing but a bunch of bloody thieves that deserve to be hung like pirates.

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Pidggin(f): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Betraying trust is some people's expertise
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by udysweet(f): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Its their season ,but one day surely will be for the owner! Different ways to rob pple this season. I was at tradefair complex along Badagry Expr way to buy beading materials for a clients job and I saw a crowd gatherred around a man,and on moving closer he was seated on d ground,hands on his head,tears pouring down his face. I was able to gather that he's an Hausa man who came all the way from the north to buys jewelries and beading items too. The bag he was carrying(a sort of carrier bag) had been sliced by d side and all the money he came with,removed! I was moved to tears,even though the money wasn't mine! Those mallams comes to tradefair with somuch money,u need to see dem when buying goods. Now the poor man is left stranded! I just hope he has a good customer who may be willing to give him credit sales,that's d only option or those his brodas gathered round him will help.
Me I left quickly o becos dos pple their vexing no be for here,mak I no go suffer wetin I no know,lol!
In this period,place ur bag arnd ur neck and in front of u,grab ur two pockets well incase sm1 is trying to dip hands in there nd be Vigilant and trust no one!
God help us all.
Lastly,please check my signaturekiss wink

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Epatty(f): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
One is suppose to knw atleast 67% of shop owners in same or down street. D era of foolishness is gone

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Ohluwakoded(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
BEC NEW CONSULT

EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TODAY...
1. Register your business in nigeria today legally and with ease.
2. Get the best of branding services.
3. Expand your company's reach and popularity.
4. Increase your customer base and turnover.
5. Have an active online presence for your business.
6. Build a professional class and customer friendly website for your business.

Visit: www.becnewmedia.com
Or call +234 (0) 8148423487, +234 (0) 8159580951
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by lonelyisland(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
See op, you are still writing about someone who was duped of 47k while someone was duped of 2million here in onitsha and was told to count 5 poles before he could recover himself the people were no where to be found

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Emeka71(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
macuwon:
A relatively familiar customer (in this particular case, an older woman) comes to your store claiming she owns a shop down the other street and describes it for you. Asking you to give her some goods to show a customer waiting for her (this customer could even call her on phone, describing the things he wants)

Since you have seen her face a few times buying from you and she is elderly, you foolishly trust her and give her the goods.

After about 5 minutes, she comes back with the goods, requesting for another one, this time, the goods would worth much more than the last one, promising to return the money or the goods immediately.

You give her, she goes, you wait and wait! You then smell endtime.

You decide to go and check her shop down the street, you hear the endtime message from the people in that area. 'there is no such shop or woman selling in this area' you have been duped!

You then realize its endtime.. You cry.. And the worst is that people would still blame you for being so careless, and maybe its not even ur shop. You end up using your saving for the year to pay!

Be wise! This happened to a friend of mine yesterday, she was duped of goods worth 47k here in lagos.

Endtime thieves everywhere

This should be in the crimes sectioin Cc Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Elle277(f): 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time thieves indeed..

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by macuwon(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
kennyman2000:
Lol..

Endtimely story narrated by an endtimeness op in an endtimed manner...

My endtime condolence to your friend.

I endtimelessly thank you
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by macuwon(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
adesegun121:
AT LAST ENDTIME POST HIT FP... grin grin

this post is dedicated to lasisi69 and his followers

Endtime commenter
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by macuwon(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
infogenius:
This is December a desperate month to make
up for the past 11 months.

The economy situation is not friendly, the men, women, boys and girls
are not smiling and the situation is getting uglier.

He who has ears let him hear. December is loaded
with various forms of trickery.
Just beware

Op - Thanks for the insight and information.

Uwc... We need to shine our eyes
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by macuwon(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
udysweet:
Its their season ,but one day surely will be for the owner! Different ways to rob pple this season. I was at tradefair complex along Badagry Expr way to buy beading materials for a clients job and I saw a crowd gatherred around a man,and on moving closer he was seated on d ground,hands on his head,tears pouring down his face. I was able to gather that he's an Hausa man who came all the way from the north to buys jewelries and beading items too. The bag he was carrying(a sort of carrier bag) had been sliced by d side and all the money he came with,removed! I was moved to tears,even though the money wasn't mine! Those mallams comes to tradefair with somuch money,u need to see dem when buying goods. Now the poor man is left stranded! I just hope he has a good customer who may be willing to give him credit sales,that's d only option or those his brodas gathered round him will help.
Me I left quickly o becos dos pple their vexing no be for here,mak I no go suffer wetin I no know,lol!
In this period,place ur bag arnd ur neck and in front of u,grab ur two pockets well incase sm1 is trying to dip hands in there nd be Vigilant and trust no one!
God help us all.
Lastly,please check my signaturekiss wink

Sharp guy, you quickly left.. It might be an endtime crowd

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by macuwon(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
sorry to say, ur sis is dumb... not even 5k, 47k worth of goods, e b like say she just enter lag, well tell her I said WELCOME TO LAGOS.

She is not dumb, she trusts old women and yes, she just enter lag...
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by macuwon(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
queenoflafia:
End time shoplifting technique from an end time op

Please what is endtime grin
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by macuwon(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
lonelyisland:
See op, you are still writing about someone who was duped of 47k while someone was duped of 2million here in onitsha and was told to count 5 poles before he could recover himself the people were no where to be found

Chisos! shocked

Wicked endtime sturvs.
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by nasha1(f): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Headlamp1:
Nasha1 this is for you o.

nobody steal in my shop ,i control everywhere and leave no room 4 such.

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by andyanders: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
macuwon:
A relatively familiar customer (in this particular case, an older woman) comes to your store claiming she owns a shop down the other street and describes it for you. Asking you to give her some goods to show a customer waiting for her (this customer could even call her on phone, describing the things he wants)

Since you have seen her face a few times buying from you and she is elderly, you foolishly trust her and give her the goods.

After about 5 minutes, she comes back with the goods, requesting for another one, this time, the goods would worth much more than the last one, promising to return the money or the goods immediately.

You decide to go and check her shop down the street, you hear the endtime message from the people in that area. 'there is no such shop or woman selling in this area' you have been duped!

You then realize its endtime.. You cry.. And the worst is that people would still blame you for being so careless, and maybe its not even ur shop. You end up using your saving for the year to pay!

Be wise! This happened to a friend of mine yesterday, she was duped of goods worth 47k here in lagos.

Your friend is a complete MUMU----Odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. How can your friend give out her goods just like that? That is to show that she is not normal and should not even go into business. In business, trust NOBODY unless yourself.

2 Likes

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by madgoat(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin naija and their ways grin

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 02, 2015
macuwon:

It is only yollowba people that can do this kind of thing

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by sunshinebee: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2015
since the face is a familiar one, it will be easy to find the culprit now. abi? if it's a total stranger, then the story will be different.
a quick question, if the face is familiar how come the shop owner didn't know the culprit doesn't own a shop?
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by macuwon(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2015
sunshinebee:
since the face is a familiar one, it will be easy to find the culprit now. abi? if it's a total stranger, then the story will be different.
a quick question, if the face is familiar how come the shop? owner didn't know the culprit doesn't own a shop?

Its organised crime, the old woman have been monitoring the shop for days probably and constantly showing her face to earn trust.. She doesnt stay in dat area and may never visit the area again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria / Features Of Diamond Yellow Account You Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.