Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Punch Website Hacked By Biafra Hackers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Website Hacked By Biafra Hackers (1142 Views)

Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG / Biafra flag on Punch website / why yoruba are poor.17yrs mass stravation by biafra obasanjom/jonathan if yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punch Website Hacked By Biafra Hackers by atoleybaba(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nigeria’s popular newspaper, PUNCH earlier this
portrayed something striking and concerning to its
regular readers. The favicon of Punch Newspaper’s
online platform showed a Biafran flag in place of the
Punch logo.
In the early hours of Tuesday 1st December, it was
observed that the favicon on the online platform of
Punch Newspapers showed the flag of Biafra in place of
the Punch logo.
This has already began to generate varying opinions
among Nigerians with two opinions getting the most
weight. The first is of those saying that the newspaper
is showing soliidarity. The second, which is the most
popular according to feedback, argues that Punch has
been hacked.
The latter opinion is also strengthened by the Radio
Biafra Facebook page which refers to Punch Newspaper
as the ‘evil yoruba Newspaper’
Source:www.talkglitz.tv

Re: Punch Website Hacked By Biafra Hackers by kozmokaz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
if no be Biafra... e no ft b like biafra!!

Igbo kwenu!

2 Likes

Re: Punch Website Hacked By Biafra Hackers by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
If I was from the other religion, I would chant ALLAH AKBAR
Re: Punch Website Hacked By Biafra Hackers by atoleybaba(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
That is actually d silliest way of gaining attention...poor move from d pro-biafran movement
Re: Punch Website Hacked By Biafra Hackers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
atoleybaba:
That is actually d silliest way of gaining attention...poor move from d pro-biafran movement

I can feel your pain bro

2 Likes

Re: Punch Website Hacked By Biafra Hackers by bigtt76(f): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is a lie and the page was Photoshopped! I wonder which hacker would decide to hack into a Newspaper platform only to change the favicon? Haba naaaaaaau grin
Re: Punch Website Hacked By Biafra Hackers by atoleybaba(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
bigtt76:
This is a lie and the page was Photoshopped! I wonder which hacker would decide to hack into a Newspaper platform only to change the favicon? Haba naaaaaaau grin
maybe it shows how stupid Biafra is

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Administration’s Anti-corruption War Political — Shehu Sani / Why Buhari’s Public Support Is Fading / Houston Company Gives Every Employee $100,000 Christmas Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.