Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality (1769 Views)

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dear Cynthia,
My first son was recently expelled from an only boys secondary school (seminary) for sexually molesting another boy. He is 14 years old and since then my husband has refused he sleep in the same room with my younger sons on the wrong assumption that he might attempt to rape his younger brothers. He is treated like a slave in his father's house and my husband always tells him he would prefer having a dead son than having a gay son. What worries me is that my husband has cut communication with him nd his brothers, telling his younger brothers not to talk to him and never to accept him as their brother. My husband and first son had a perfect relationship until that incident. How do I return them to ther previous relationship and make sure my son won't turn out gay..

Rita from Cross River

Dear Cynthia is a relationship discussion forum. Send your stories and comments to dearcynthia68@gmail.com.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by MzPecs(f): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Change his school to day school..

Not just anyhow day school, take him to command secondary school. Let them reset his brain for him!

Seminary school kwa? Na dere everything dey happenn nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by TheAziz: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
change his mentality, advise him and he should see a psychologist
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by Jackeeh(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
While help should be sought for the boy, his Father equally needs help. I can't for the life of me fathom how a Father can be homophobic towards his blood and son? His reaction will only achieve the aim of making the boy rebellious and further fanning his homosexual flames. Along with psychological/sexual re orientation,prayers should be offered as well cos, "this one hard oh". I wish them well.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by mrbyron(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
I must say your husband's reaction is absolutely wrong. Send him to a mixed school and pay special attention to him through professional counselling. Introduce him to social groups where there's a high concentration of girls so he can relate with the opposite sex more. He's still young and can change. Besides, he is growing up in a society that does not encourage homosexuality so this approach could help.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Homeschool your child abeg. He should not go and infect innocent boys. Though your husband wishing he were dead is extreme, I support quarantining the guy abeg, unless you want to increase the risk of your other sons becoming gays. You should know that an extremely large number of homosexuals were molested while they were young by people closest to them, your boy most likely had a similar introduction by his seniors in school. Erm, the school said he actually did molest another boy? Madam, your other sons are not safe. Good luck.

On a positive note, this simply means more women to go around the rest of us that are still ramrod straight.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by Nitefury: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Poor dude..
(Pope John Paul minor seminary most likely). No be today sha.

Missionary and single schools in Cross River be churning out Queers and Dykes like Carbon monoxide from car exhaust systems.

And when I suggested my school (FGC) for his daughter, he refused saying Mr X daughter had just been expelled after being caught in a dark corner with a guy.. So it must be "Annunciation Girls juniorate" so she'll not be involved with boys.. I was like?

Years later, Faith is still in love and obsessed with Juliet her bunkie back then. Juliet on her part is confused whether the dick is better or Faiths' fingers and tongue. Poor girls. Products of Annunciation.

Meanwhile Felix knows his dad will kill him if he ever finds out he's bent..

But they all have one common story. Cuddling in bed with school daddy/Mummy. Experimenting in the bathroom with each other.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by cococandy(f): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol is gayness contagious?
Mtchew.

Your husband has no control over whether he gets a gay son or not. The boy is only 14 so who's he blaming for it? Obviously he can see the thing is in him. He can't talk it out or hate it out of him.

Too bad for him.

Homophobic folks always get the gay kids. Most of the time anyway.

1 Like

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by austine4real(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Cool story

NEXT
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by Dyt(f): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:
Change his school to day school..

Not just anyhow day school, take him to command secondary school. Let them reset his brain for him!

Seminary school kwa? Na dere everything dey happenn nah

Command?
Na dia he dey pass
As at 1996 gays and lesbians were suspended
undecided undecided
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by Captainswag225(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2015
Ur husband is an asssholle, that's not how to treat ur son......making ur son feel neglected and unwanted is a sign that he is also a bad parent....... The boy needs alot of care right now,,,,, u and ur husband should sit him down and try to talk to him about the situation, he will also need psychological and spiritual help......its not too late for him to change....... Op since ur husband is behaving badly, I think u should tell other mature person of the extended family that can help u.............I pray ur husband doesn't push ur son to commit suicide.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Even though i dey bash dox commenting "End time" evrytime

Make una all no vex..

End time son'#
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by SAMBARRY: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2015
It shows how well you brought up your son and how much you earned his trust to confide in you when he started his homosexual relationship.

This is a good lesson to judgemental and vindictive/holier than thought parents
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by Richy4(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2015
He is just a minor and he is in a confused state and a 14 year old doesn't know much.

The boy's father should have understood that and monitor him at this stage. He should treat him with love and make him understand how the society view what he has done.

That boy might commit suicide any moment from now if his father continues the way he was handling the situation ........
sad
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2015
My dear, your son aint gay, he's only experimenting, same way he was experimented on in dat useless boy school...
At 14, he hasn't fully attained puberty...
Take the boy to a day school preferably one with lot of girls... He alsso needs counselling, he should be made to know what he is doing is not normal...
It's owk for your husband to isolate the dude, let his brain reset... No one is born gay, its only the invention of a few perverts/psychos.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Best Music? / Mum Overjoyed As Her Prodigal Son Finally Returns Home With Oyibo After 13yrs In / My Husband Chose His Daughter Over Me So I Want To Change The Name Of Our Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.