Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) (39525 Views)

Police IG, Idris Ibrahim In Ondo Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo / Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by ipreach: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
APC will soon cry after saturday

SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by donphilopus: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Goldencollins:

go and do ur research cuz it seems u were in another planet in March

You're telling another person to go and research but you couldn't research that of Fayose. What a hypocrite!
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Doxidon: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Criminals.. All deserv to die by hang upside down... Crooks
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Idey tell you.... Ayeba, see meat
jimi4us:
Woow I can see crowd in the background that came to welcome him. Ndi ara. Niger Delta militant abeg make una do the needful. Thief don enter we land.
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by pharoah7(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Bayelsa d first state for SS wey apc will take ova
where is EDO state??
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by bolawillams(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Bola Tinubu is in Bayelsa ok yes and what then See let me tell you, Bayelsa is the home of Ijaw nation. Nobody dares withe the Ijaws not even Buhari or Tinubu. APC has very minute opportunity of winning in Bayelsa unless him Tinubu is coming to KILL another person just as he did in Kogi State. The man won't be given an opportunity to put fire in the state. We the Ijaws have decided to stand with our brother Gov.Seriki Dickson of the PDP for continuity and total development of our State. Bayelsa has no business with APC we believe in our brother GEJ. God bless Bayelsa State and God Bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by dyn1800: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Gbayi eiyan mi!
olamieseun:
wa gbayi pelu oriki yi fun Jagaban.. Irunmole ti ounje shawarma, ekun oko oluremi.
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by ColeworldMD(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2015
kenonze:

When I see people attacking this Chukwudi44, I always think there are just unfair to the lad.

Now I know this guy na mumu plus.
Down here in Yenagoa, the people are feeling the man Sylva. Keke, okada, taxi, market women, civil servants, Students etc all showing strong support for sylva.

U are there saying what u don't know.

2 of Dickson commissioners decamped to APC today.
We expected more than half of assembly member from PDP to do same in 48hrs time.
If Dickson still expect victory as it stands, it there means he is yet to wake from sleep

No mind dat shukudi of guy abeg!
Come, is it safe to say this is the most keenly contested governorship election in the history of Nigeria? I'm not in Bayelsa but from the crowd there are both commanding.
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by modath(f): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2015
donphilopus:

Stop displaying your ignorance online. A little research would save you this embarrassment.

Since you're so lazy to conduct a research, I've done that for you.

http://actioncongressnigeria.org/2011/04/28/acn-wins-all-hass-in-ekiti/

Did he contest or not?

You know i have given up on telling folks that Fayose was an answer to Fayemi's Elitist Policies & not cos of any special love...

Ekiti people preferred a governor that cuts meat in the market, dances at festivals & spreads the resources in cash, they don't care for Fayemi's idea of giving teachers COMPETENCY tests in subjects they are supposed to be experts in or road construction when there are party faithfuls to be "settled"...

A person who couldn't even lock down his own zone!!

Ekiti people know they entered one chance but are too timid & scared to speak out cos the town & villages are so small & any opposition is easily quelled. .

Nothing lasts forever, sooner or later, all will be open..
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by donphilopus: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2015
modath:

You know i have given up on telling folks that Fayose was an answer to Fayemi's Elitist Policies & not cos of any special love...

Ekiti people preferred a governor that cuts meat in the market, dances at festivals & spreads the resources in cash, they don't care for Fayemi's idea of giving teachers COMPETENCY tests in subjects they are supposed to be experts in or road construction when there are party faithfuls to be "settled"...

Ekiti people know they entered one chance but are too timid & scared to speak out cos the town & villages are so small & any opposition is easily quelled. .

You're right. Most of them felt that Fayemi was not down to earth. They even alleged that he never spoke Yoruba while he was the Governor. I believe the only reason they preferred Fayose to him elitist policies you made mention of. 2018 Guber Polls in Ekita shall sure be interesting.
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by donphilopus: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
bolawillams:
Bola Tinubu is in Bayelsa ok yes and what then See let me tell you, Bayelsa is the home of Ijaw nation. Nobody dares withe the Ijaws not even Buhari or Tinubu. APC has very minute opportunity of winning in Bayelsa unless him Tinubu is coming to KILL another person just as he did in Kogi State. The man won't be given an opportunity to put fire in the state. We the Ijaws have decided to stand with our brother Gov.Seriki Dickson of the PDP for continuity and total development of our State. Bayelsa has no business with APC we believe in our brother GEJ. God bless Bayelsa State and God Bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

I'm not getting you. Is Seriake Dickson more 'Ijaw' than Timipre Sylva? Is it true that PDP is an 'Ijaw' Party?
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by mideactive: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
A proud son of ODUDUWA,Asiwaju gbogbo omo ODUDUWA,may u walk n never stumble(Aaaaase wa)

dainformant:
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress -Ahmed Bola Tinubu landed earlier today in Bayelsa for the final rally ahead of Saturday, December 5 governorship election in the state...He met with the party's gubernatorial candidate Timipre Sylva who welcomed him to the capital, Yenogoa.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/photo-apc-leader-bola-tinubu-storms.html
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Olufemi99(f): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
jagaban himself....tooale sir
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
kenonze:

When I see people attacking this Chukwudi44, I always think there are just unfair to the lad.

Now I know this guy na mumu plus.
Down here in Yenagoa, the people are feeling the man Sylva. Keke, okada, taxi, market women, civil servants, Students etc all showing strong support for sylva.

U are there saying what u don't know.

2 of Dickson commissioners decamped to APC today.
We expected more than half of assembly member from PDP to do same in 48hrs time.
If Dickson still expect victory as it stands, it there means he is yet to wake from sleep
GBAM
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Chukwudi45: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tinubu should go and sit down.He is complteley irrelevanta s far as politics outside the SW is concerned
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Chukwudi45: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
donphilopus:

I'm not getting you. Is Seriake Dickson more 'Ijaw' than Timipre Sylva? Is it true that PDP is an 'Ijaw' Party?

Is Ambode more yoruba than Jimi Agbaje? The people of the SS/SE have rejected the useless APC party so leave with that
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Jazzlite: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
modath:

I have discovered that I have little reasons to comment since I started following this moniker...
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
Death don de hungry am!! He better not mess with these ND militants!! Those boys are not smiling.Seriously I wonder gives sylva the hope he even stands any chance in the election?
Yet dickson wants him disqualified
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
another reason to smoke wee-wee and crack cocaine in a helicopter.. chums grin grin
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by modath(f): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jazzlite:

I have discovered that I have little reasons to comment since I started following this moniker...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, really humbled.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by madenigga(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
EdCure:

Edo has been blessed in the competent hands of ACN/APC since 2008.
is Edo in the southsouth?
undecided
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by anwukah1: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
His coming will not guarantee APC 5% of d total vote that will be cast on the election day..PDP will win!
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Seunjungle(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
I love Tinubu
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
EdCure:
I expected to see him and Amaechi at the rally...but no show.
Amaechi is going with the President to South Africa tomorrow to sign MoU with the Chinese Government on Rail Project!
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chukwudi45:
Tinubu should go and sit down.He is complteley irrelevanta s far as politics outside the SW is concerned
Yet he has his Boys in the Ministerial Positions?
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Ximonak: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That's the koko

they thought Dickson will continue the trend, just bring the money and start sharing, shey na our oil
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by lanresimeon: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
The Likes of Chukwudi 44 should be thrown into political oblivion and irrelevance. His likes are still pained by the massive defeat of their lackluster Ebele Jonathan. Jagaban in the history of present day democracy as discovered, tutored, nutured and brought great minds into political relevance at National level. His political sagacity and calculation puts an end to the politics of LUCK that has been trailing Jonathan from Bayelsa.
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
onye ori
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by emex4gman(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
shepherd77:
The Jagaban

Jonathan be like "after you sent me out of aso rock, you still dey pursue me come otuoke?"
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
bolawillams:

Dickson might actually share genes with Tinubu more than with you. He has an Ijebu blood in his veins.
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by jimi4us: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
gretblue:

Ask Jonathan about Tinubu,he will give you his experience about who Tinubu is.Wait till Saturday you will truly see the crowds.Onye Biafra.
how market. Na who come win for bayelsa election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Lagos State Today / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers ‘doublecross’ FG After Price Hike / Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.