Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose (34869 Views)

JUST IN!!! We're On Same Mission With Nnamdi Kanu - ND Avengers Tell Buhari / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by dammytosh: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Most stupeed governor

So he still thinks revenge mission propaganda will work.

Buhari want to revenge and he set up dansuki to spend all those money.

I am sure Fayose was also a beneficiary because we heard how the defencentre funds were diverted for election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by lomprico(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Very soon IBB will be roped in and d revenge will be complete. grin

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lousy Governor...

5 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by emmalexdboy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by codereloader: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
e ba mi shout ole oh

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by lailo: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
If Dasuki is innocent,nothing will happen to him....on what ground are they going to crucify him.But I believe there is something about him that only d federal government is aware of.Dasuki or Buhari.....any one of them wu is d enemy of dis country,God will surely expose and destroy....

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Pidggin(f): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fayose, is so full of wisdom wink

He is obviously exposed.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fayose and his rubbish wants again...
Boko Haram: See What Buhari Was Caught Doing In Iran. SEE IT HERE>>>>>www.intensetalk.com

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by ikpeteboghWG: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Confussed president

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by 2rutalk1: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Gbam. Fayose is right. Because Dasuki arrested Buhari in the 80s during Buhari's dictatorial rule, he has abandoned governance for vendetta against Dasuki. Buhari is a sadist - Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by oglalasioux(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
I agree 100%. More revenge probes are coming up. They are doing press up for IBB.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by IYANGBALI: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Notice me tout,always talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Remii(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
is sambo dasuki the highest beneficiary of 1983 coup? why will buhari take it out on him alone? why no ibb? I think we should let the court do their job for all to see

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by lexsals4real(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
neolboy:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, has described Tuesday’s arrest of the immediate-past National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd) by men of the Department of State Services (DSS), as continuation of President Muhammadu Buhari’s regime of vengeance, saying “disobeying court order and later arresting and detaining the same person the court ordered to be allowed to travel abroad for medicare is the peak of dictatorship.”

Governor Fayose, who reiterated his support for the fight against corruption, maintained that it must be done within the ambit of the law and must not be used to seek vengeance.

He declared support for Dasuki’s demand for an open trial as against the federal government’s demand for a secret trial.

In a statement issued in Ado-Ekiti, today, by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said “after flagrantly disobeying court orders, whatever that is done or said by the Buhari-led government concerning Sambo Dasuki will appear vindictive and it remains to be seen how a government that refused to obey the court will now charge Dasuki to the same court.”

He called for caution on the information being giving by the federal government to the public on its anti-corruption, saying trying people in the media as being done by the federal government was dangerous to democracy and rule of law.

The governor said; “Again, is it the duty of the DSS to investigate fraud? If Dasuki committed fraud as being alleged, why not let the appropriate government agency handle his matter? Why first torturing him emotionally with the DSS siege on his house?

“My position is that, since the federal government said report of its panel indicted Dasuki, why arresting and detaining him? Why not charge him to court so that he can also accept guilt or defend himself?”

Source:www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/dasuki-buhari-seeking-vengeance-with-corruption-fight-fayose/
useless tout... I pity ekiti state..

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by oyetunder(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Flashh:
Some pathetic fellows, even without reading the article, so far Fayose is tagged as the speaker, they will start saying he's always on point.

Fools! undecided
abi o! Thank you! Why is buhari not victimising you and I? Even the best system cannot arrest all criminals..but the few arrested ones so far they are guilty must be punished! The fact that other thieves are roaming free is not an excuse at all.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by 2rutalk1: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
lailo:
If Dasuki is innocent,nothing will happen to him....on what ground are they going to crucify him.But I believe there is something about him that only d federal government is aware of.Dasuki or Buhari.....any one of them wu is d enemy of dis country,God will surely expose and destroy....
Ok, in case you don't know, it was Dasuki that masterminded the arrest of Buhari during military coup in the early 80s when Buhari was a military president. That is Dasuki's sin. So Buhari is on a revenge mission. Anybody that tells nonsence arms deal is ignorant of our political history.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Kingbusssy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fayose the talkative
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by moshino(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
kestolove95:
What is dix tout saying?

Either your fada or you must also be a 'tout', for you to know he's one. Beg someone to translate it for you in arabic or hausa, then you'll understand what he's saying. You can agree or disagree with what he's saying, but he said it in plain, simple and clear English.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by AceRoyal: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
I luv this anticorruption fight but I just have an advice for PMB and APC...
"If you are gonna crush ur enemy,make sure you crush them dead,if you don't give them the death blow and let them cling to life,the result will be very catastrophic"
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by AceRoyal: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
I luv this anticorruption fight but I just have an advice for PMB and APC...
"If you are gonna crush ur enemy,make sure you crush them dead,if you don't give them the death blow and let them cling to life,the result will be very catastrophic"
Wisedom is profitable in these affairs.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Almightytime: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Politicians .........playing politics with corruption. Maybe we should legalise corruption and looting of public funds.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by ePlanet: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Paragon311:
Do I recommend this man Fayose for re-orientation or something?

I'm just short of words with these kind of leaders we have in Nigeria....

So who do we run to when wronged since fg has no regards for court orders?

No matter what is one the cards, we would not have some fg drag us to military rule.
#saynotodictorship
Cos the court is d common man's second hope to justice
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by imamabi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls can
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by dammytosh: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
mrvitalis:
well I am not surprised u are one of them
Stay there as Governor doing ntn and when u leave and they call u to explain what u did with the billions u recived... U supporters will call it witchhunt
..... Why fear witch-hunt when u are not a witch

Don't mind the insane f00l.

He was so afraid of Buhari that he came out to say Buhari is using pampers like his mother.

Useless man
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by ybalogs(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
This Fayose Sha!!!He needs an hypo for proper mouth cleansing. His noise is getting louder by the day and it's really annoying.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Djmamman(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
siraj1402:
You talk too much oga.

Meanwhile we need moringa seed worth 5000kg,interested seller can call me on 08036534549.We will pick it up and its cash and carry.
Forget about that talk~active, you mean it about moringa let's go in biz. call 08086860477
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by ybalogs(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
With the way this man (Fayose) is going, he will end up disgraced out of office. Is it that hard to keep quiet if nothing good will come out of your mouth?
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by BCJAY(f): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why defend a man that is ready to can confess he promised that heads will roll, and they have started rolling. Bafarawa,Dokpesi and the former minister and of state finance Bashir Yuguda have been named,I hope Fayose is not on the next list. Or why the fuss?
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Shakur86(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
tolexy007:
Fayose making sense from the time memorial, Fayose our future president.....
oga pack well. Are you from the so called fountain of knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by anytexy: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
kestolove95:
What is dix tout saying?
One of the Zimbies spotted.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by millionaireman: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
kestolove95:
What is dix tout saying?

How could you understand some text written in simple English like that - when they sent you to good school, you refused, but instead attended a Madrasa?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by onatisi(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
So there is even a court order?why is this government flouting it and disobeying it? I blame gej for all this nonsenses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics) / 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Plateau IDPs, See How They Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.