Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went (1485 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests / Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by 4ubootyman: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
“I do not regard this as an arrest. If you are invited by the EFCC that is not the same thing as an arrest. We got this information through a mere phone call. There is no warrant of arrest and as a well-respected obedient nationalist, Chief Dokpesi decided to go and answer the invitation,” he said.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/12/01/efcc-arrests-former-daar-communications-chairman-raymond-dokpesi/
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by avelock(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
So he is back at home now?

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by iokpebholo: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ye
avelock:
So he is back at home now?
yes now
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by applord: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
sad
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by RollingStones(m): 1:30am On Dec 02, 2015
The media will set this country on fire one day.

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by helpee(m): 1:44am On Dec 02, 2015
I won't be surprised if buhari arrest ozekhome by tomorrow claiming his legal services were also paid for from DSS account. Before you say I am shouting witchhunt, use your brain. What is the business of dokpesi with what account was used to pay him for his legal services? If you like pay me with Obama money, as long as I didn't steal it and as long as I render services. And if govt want to find out what the payment is meant for, why this media frenzy? Why not silently find out what the payment is meant for before all this brouhaha that will soon end without anything tangible. Just because nigerians are now calling him junketer in chief, he quickly gave them something to be busy with . Even those people that have no light to charge their phone and bought fuel after 10hrs of fighting on a queue are busy shouting thieves for somebody that probably got paid for his services. This govt is indeed a scam

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by GudluckIBB(m): 3:17am On Dec 02, 2015
helpee:
I won't be surprised if buhari arrest ozekhome by tomorrow claiming his legal services were also paid for from DSS account. Before you say I am shouting witchhunt, use your brain. What is the business of dokpesi with what account was used to pay him for his legal services? If you like pay me with Obama money, as long as I didn't steal it and as long as I render services. And if govt want to find out what the payment is meant for, why this media frenzy? Why not silently find out what the payment is meant for before all this brouhaha that will soon end without anything tangible. Just because nigerians are now calling him junketer in chief, he quickly gave them something to be busy with . Even those people that have no light to charge their phone and bought fuel after 10hrs of fighting on a queue are busy shouting thieves for somebody that probably got paid for his services. This govt is indeed a scam

Shut up and stop reasoning with ur Anus.
Are you Dokpesi's Son or relative? Why crying more than the bereaved? Did you in any were see Where his Lawyer made mention of the Money?

2.1 Billion was traced to A civilians account in connection to arms deal and u are here talking rubbish.

If. You are too sympathertic to GEJ and his co looters, why not ask God to Share from Allison's Cancer with you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by citizenY(m): 3:39am On Dec 02, 2015
All these charge and Bailey lawyers sef.... election tribunal and interlocutory injunction no dry again. Very soon na deviation of age and affidavits dem go dey file for court.
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by mrvitalis(m): 6:04am On Dec 02, 2015
helpee:

Years of bad leadership have made people like u to forget that in public services they have what is call due process
And if a lawyer that's is not working for the NSA is paid by the NSA for a job not done for the NSA then he must be arrested and jailed

3 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by helpee(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2015
mrvitalis:

Years of bad leadership have made people like u to forget that in public services they have what is call due process
And if a lawyer that's is not working for the NSA is paid by the NSA for a job not done for the NSA then he must be arrested and jailed
unfortunately it is people like u that bad leadership blindfolded. Tell me about the almighty due process. You worked for government. Gave them your account number and they paid money into your account. So you should go and start asking them whether the money is meant for arms purchase or not. Explain to me Mr due process.
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by helpee(m): 6:37am On Dec 02, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Shut up and stop reasoning with ur Anus.
Are you Dokpesi's Son or relative? Why crying more than the bereaved? Did you in any were see Where his Lawyer made mention of the Money?

2.1 Billion was traced to A civilians account in connection to arms deal and u are here talking rubbish.

If. You are too sympathertic to GEJ and his co looters, why not ask God to Share from Allison's Cancer with you?
I am not supposed to respond to a vulnerable person like you. Lai Mohammed Mohammed said they promised you 5k and not the unemployed graduate. Who is a civilian? Billion was traced to A company account... A media house with TV stations and radio stations. Advertising can come gulp billions . It is non of his business if you use your entire life to advertise as long as he is in business. In America, millions of dollars are spent on electioneering campaign. Why should Dokpesi start Investigating the account they used to pay him. Don't be part of the vulnerable that the only thing they call change is the monthly 5k allowance
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by onatisi(m): 6:48am On Dec 02, 2015
4ubootyman:
“I do not regard this as an arrest. If you are invited by the EFCC that is not the same thing as an arrest. We got this information through a mere phone call. There is no warrant of arrest and as a well-respected obedient nationalist, Chief Dokpesi decided to go and answer the invitation,” he said.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/12/01/efcc-arrests-former-daar-communications-chairman-raymond-dokpesi/
the link you posted says he was arrested, but you are saying he was invited, pls who should we believe you or the link you posted?
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2015
helpee:

Go to United State, UK or China and received money through a wrong account, then u will know what is financial crime.

Obama cannot pay CNN for campaign advert with United State National Security account.
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by hammariise(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2015
Lie lie la lie la lie lal
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by helpee(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2015
tuale4u:

Go to United State, UK or China and received money through a wrong account, then u will know what is financial crime.

Obama cannot pay CNN for campaign advert with United State National Security account.
you are the one that don't understand financial crime here. If Obama pays you from National security account it is Obama that gets arrested and not you. Pls, talk like an educated person else I stop responding to your illogical comments
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by mrvitalis(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2015
helpee:
unfortunately it is people like u that bad leadership blindfolded. Tell me about the almighty due process. You worked for government. Gave them your account number and they paid money into your account. So you should go and start asking them whether the money is meant for arms purchase or not. Explain to me Mr due process.
If u work for the government.. . U must know the right channel to rescive ur money.. .. Google is ur friend bro
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by gabman700: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2015
We knew it was just another gimmick by the Propagandists to hype their false fight again Kworrupzion.
Anyway, until real charity begins from within their party, then shall we believe in their crusade.

But till then.... cool
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by helpee(m): 7:20am On Dec 02, 2015
mrvitalis:

If u work for the government.. . U must know the right channel to rescive ur money.. .. Google is ur friend bro
I can't stop laughing. Google is your friend indeed. You must be a secondary school leaver. But let me inform you, govt can have as many as a thousand account and no account is named security account. A govt can pay you from any of its numerous account and as long as you have approval/contract for the money entering your account it is non of your business. So if you work for me and I transfer money to your account you will set up your own EFCC to know which account I used to pay you. Common sense my brother
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by DebateNigeria: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2015
We must fight corruption in this country. Irrespective of who is involved, anyone indicted must go to jail. However, GMB and the media must learn to follow the due process, we must be careful not to cause unnecessary chaos.
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by ashmanpolo: 7:49am On Dec 02, 2015
@helpee,

I have read your assertions with increasing interest. In as much as you're right on the part where you established the fact that as far as Dokpesi worked for the Government, he has to be paid. Yes, you're right.
But let's call a spade, a spade. He's an accomplice. His payment for adverts shouldn't come from NSA account. The columnists said the payment was feigned to be for the purchase of arms. NSA isn't obliged to pay for adverts and Dokpesi is also not legit to buy arms. We are only assuming that he was paid for the derogatory adverts on Buhari, Amaechi and Tinubu, we are yet to get further info. Just relax until we get the remaining snippets of information.
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by helpee(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2015
ashmanpolo:
@helpee,

I have read your assertions with increasing interest. In as much as you're right on the part where you established the fact that as far as Dokpesi worked for the Government, he has to be paid. Yes, you're right.
But let's call a spade, a spade. He's an accomplice. His payment for adverts shouldn't come from NSA account. The columnists said the payment was feigned to be for the purchase of arms. NSA isn't obliged to pay for adverts and Dokpesi is also not legit to buy arms. We are only assuming that he was paid for the derogatory adverts on Buhari, Amaechi and Tinubu, we are yet to get further info. Just relax until we get the remaining snippets of information.
thanks for your intelligent comment. But you assumed Dokpesi must know he was paid from NSA account from arms money. You can never be an accomplice if you are are paid by an agency of a govt that is owing you as long as it was based on the instructions of that govt . DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THE NSA will be so dumb to pay Dokpesi directly from its account for a non security issue? You see, this govt is just playing with our minds. They don't even need all these media frenzy they will just charge them to court assuming they have evidences. Let's wait and see.
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by rhymestech: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2015
I think this Dokpesi guys needs to be dealt with if indeed he is involved in this. I just imagine despite all he is accused of stealing, he still couldn't pay his workers salary. so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by baralatie(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2015
4ubootyman:

Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by citizenY(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2015
helpee:
I am not supposed to respond to a vulnerable person like you. Lai Mohammed Mohammed said they promised you 5k and not the unemployed graduate. Who is a civilian? Billion was traced to A company account... A media house with TV stations and radio stations. Advertising can come gulp billions . It is non of his business if you use your entire life to advertise as long as he is in business. In America, millions of dollars are spent on electioneering campaign. Why should Dokpesi start Investigating the account they used to pay him. Don't be part of the vulnerable that the only thing they call change is the monthly 5k allowance

Mr. helper

You are not helping your case. So NSA is advertising Tom Tom and Maggie cubes Or he is an election campaign coordinator /financier
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by neolboy(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Na so una dey always talk
Re: Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went by olapluto(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2015
So Fayose and PDP do not want Dokpesi to be invited?? When you fight corruption, corruption fights back. PDP is corruption molded into a party.

(1) (Reply)

Why Former President Goodluck Jonathan Should Be In Jail Already / Biafra Protest: Buhari Has Failed The Test Of Leadership / Biafra: Facing Down Nigeria’s Ghosts- New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.