Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram (1304 Views)

Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
There are too many mentions of breassts in the article. If I post it I risk the daft anti-spam bot banning me.

Here is a screen grab.

The article is from the DailyBeast.

The link won't work because of breasst will be automatically censored so for the original article you will need to google it yourself.

So, this is where Islam has gotten us to in this 21st century where even little girls are not safe anymore.

1 Share

Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by donholy28(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
picture or
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Cutehector(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
I just wana knw if this is still in practice
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
I just wana knw if this is still in practice

According to the article it is now the norm in northern Cameron

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is the world we now live in.

Just imagine for one second that these lunatics overrun the whole nation.

Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

According to the article it is now the norm in northern Cameron

that is so bad.. I wonder why women keep hurting their own folk over crazy superstitions.... First it was genital circumcision, now this.
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
I just don't understand this seun guy at all.
What is so explicit about breasst for God's sakes!

Anyhow nah im sabi

Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
that is so bad.. I wonder why women keep hurting their own folk over crazy superstitions.... First it was genital circumcision, now this.

The thought of a lice ridden stark illiterate boko abducting your daughter and raping her everyday will drive one to drastic action.

It is not like these people can just live their villages which are being raided by Boko Haram everyday .

So what do you expect them to do?

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

The thought of a lice ridden stark illiterate boko abducting your daughter and raping her everyday will drive one to drastic action.

It is not like these people can just live their villages which are being raided by Boko Haram everyday .

So what do you expect them to do?

erm people rape young girls as young as three , four, five years old... So with or without the breast, a beast will always be a beast.. Well, its disheartening and i feel their pain..
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by SAMBARRY: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmnn Muslims
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by chaberry(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time breast.
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
erm people rape young girls as young as three , four, five years old... So with or without the breast, a beast will always be a beast.. Well, its disheartening and i feel their pain..

Such cases are rare and when caught (the rapist) will surely never go scot free but with thousands of bokos roaming about this is now the norm in the northeast .
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

Such cases are rare and when caught (the rapist) will surely never go scot free but with thousands of bokos roaming about this is now the norm in the northeast .

alright.... Now i get it..
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
mynd44 you are an ediot to move this thread to family.

Pls whoever is the mod here move it back to politics.

These apc zombies want to paint a perfect picture of Nigeria for their daft plebs
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by cococandy(f): 1:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Na wa.
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by ifyalways(f): 2:49am On Dec 02, 2015
BS story and lies.

Breast ironing has been an age long practice in Camerooun and has absolutely nothing to do with Boko haram. Heck, the Shyte is even done in some parts of Nigeria, Benin rep, Chad, Ghana, CIV and even SA.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/surviving-breast-ironing-in-cameroon/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_ironing
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by LastProphet: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
dividends of Islam, religion of piss
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Luyeanka(f): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Little Girls Are Having Their Breassts Mutilated To Protect Them From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Chaaaaiiiiiiiii

(1) (Reply)

How North And Islam Became A Scape Goat For Teenager's Folly / A Friends Wife Cheating / Is Something Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.