Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom (1617 Views)

Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / My Visit To Idu Train Station, Abuja (pics) / Lady Narrates Experience Shopping For Peppers In United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by favouryemmy: 12:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Here are some pictures of my visit to the Lincoln Cathedral in the United Kingdom. This cathedral was built by the Romans in the first century of the last millennium. It is also one of the oldest cathedrals in the world at close to 1000 years old.
Check out the pictures.

Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by favouryemmy: 12:40am On Dec 02, 2015
More pictures

Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by amtaken(f): 12:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Cool.
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by favouryemmy: 12:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Another picture

Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by sleeknick: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2015
I charged my phone there once....dia light no dey full like dat...e dey shake. E get one woman wey dey roast corn for d corner. She dey owe me change sef.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by Pheals(f): 1:01am On Dec 02, 2015
1000yrs :ois Lincoln death close to that undecided
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by Moana(f): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Its beautiful
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Did you really have to dress like an astronaut? It's not even winter yet grin grin
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by favouryemmy: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2015
SimonPeters2020:
Did you really have to dress like an astronaut? It's not even winter yet grin grin
It's already winter in the UK. If look clearly you will also see it was a rainy day. These 3 combinations make UK exceptionally cold: cold weather, rain and wind. My hands were chilling that day.
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by favouryemmy: 12:51am On Dec 03, 2015
SimonPeters2020:
It's already winter in the UK. If look clearly you will also see it was a rainy day. These 3 combinations make UK exceptionally cold: cold weather, rain and wind. My hands were chilling that day.
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by happney65: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
sleeknick:
I charged my phone there once....dia light no dey full like dat...e dey shake. E get one woman wey dey roast corn for d corner. She dey owe me change sef.

Bros,You can lie ohhh.. grin grin grin
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by sleeknick: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
happney65:

Bros,You can lie ohhh.. grin grin grin
Same to u
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by Atmmachine(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Today's date is 4-Dec-2015.
It's still fall here in the USA meaning that the leaves are falling off the trees, it's not yet snowing but you can't go outside without putting on two sweaters.
I know it will be freaking cold in the U.K
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by favouryemmy: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Atmmachine:
Today's date is 4-Dec-2015.
It's still fall here in the USA meaning that the leaves are falling off the trees, it's not yet snowing but you can't go outside without putting on two sweaters.
I know it will be freaking cold in the U.K
Exactly. Snow has fallen in some parts of the UK about 2x already.
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by Originalsly: 12:05am On Dec 07, 2015
Nice pics!....hmmm...is there ever a whole sunny day in the UK?....is like it always cold... or rainy or overcast... like always dull...well judging from the pics I usually see....people always cover up from head to toe...well...almost!
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by dechandel(f): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2015
sleeknick:
grin grin grin
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by sleeknick: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
E b like d lady owe u change sef...
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by dechandel(f): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
sleeknick:

E b like d lady owe u change sef...
LOL grin grin
Yes!! But then again, her Akara too sweet so I don't mind if she no gimme change grin grin
Re: My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom by sleeknick: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
dechandel:
LOL grin grin
Yes!! But then again, her Akara too sweet so I don't mind if she no gimme change grin grin

Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

44 Countries That Do Not Require Visa / China Unveils World's Fastest Speed Train At 372 Miles Per Hour(Photos) / Germany Visa: Hotel Reservation/visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.