Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet (22116 Views)

Christian Astrophysicst Discovers New Planet Size Of 7 Earths Using Kepler' Data / How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries / A Man Of God Caught Trying To Bury Charms Before Crusade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by waldigit: 5:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Khd95:
D title is misleading
''God caught...''sounds absurd
check Revelation 4:11 in the Bible
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by malvisguy212: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:

1 A spirit who visited Abraham and eat with him? A spirit who walked and talked to Adam in the garden? A spirit that wrestled with Jacob?

Can you see where you failed the exam?

2 You have no proof of your second claim. However I am not ready to school you on that yet.

you fail woefully, in the old testament when God appeared to an individual,A theophany is the appearance of God in visible form. He take a temporary form for the purpose of His visit, Jacob wrestle with what look like a man Yet
Joshua and Gideon saw an angel, the
Angel of the Lord.But God is neither a
man nor an angel. A theophany is not
God in His real form.

And also, God in Old Testament times was actually an appearance of the Son of God. The Son is always the one who comes out from the Father to reveal the Father. Every theophany is actually a
‘Christophany’. Thus it was the Son of
God who sat in Abraham’s tent, who
wrestled with Jacob.

And you have proof God does not exist ? Why are atheists afraid to explained the first cause using the natural explanation? Because you all know, it will contradicte the Laws in science.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by malvisguy212: 5:58am On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I doubt he will reply you .

Anyways its usually :

"We dont know but we are sure God did not do it "
you are correct, page number 8 and none of them are able to answer the questions being ask.

"We dont know but we are sure God did not do it, that's settle it "

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2015
sukkot:
forget that video. this one is 2 minutes. this a better one. this one is straight to the point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU5KxXTxOws

Hmmm

For Enoch & Elijah . These two great men never saw death and looking at Revelation 11:1-14 . There are possibilities that Enoch and Elijah are the two witnesses that will come to earth, prophesy , torment the people of the earth , be killed and then ascend to heaven . According to your video , Enoch means teaching . How will you relate to this ?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Davien grin
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2015
plaetton:
https://www.rt.com/usa/322651-new-planet-born-video/

Amateur Septic(sic)
1. Nobody really knows how stars are/were formed

2. NOBODY has ever seen a star formed but they have seen countless numbers of them die

3. This is not the first claim of star formation caught in camera. Other claims here;
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/birth-of-a-planet-caught-on-camera-20111020-1mal8.html
http://theweek.com/articles/467106/caught-camera-violent-birth-enormous-new-planet
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2823586/The-detailed-image-planet-s-birth-taken-Alma-snaps-stunning-baby-picture-disc-450-light-years-away.html

4. This is a self-fulfilling or circular reasoning; you think stars form thus, you see this and conclude a star has formed

Every astronomer's dream is to capture a star forming so it can validate their theories and exclaim that what has been thought to be God's work is actually a natural process. This explains the many wild claims for the phenomena but zero proof. Just as they are busy digging for the skulls of the 'missing' link between man and animals(ape). This ceases to be science and is actually a religion. The biggest lie the devil ever made was that there is actually a battle between evolution/science and religion; these are two religions and to subscribe to either requires copious amounts of faith, especially evolution.

Before you embarrass yourself please dig cosmic evolution

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2015
waldigit:

Revelation 4:11
thou art worthy, O TOOTHFAIRY, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they ARE and WERE created.

Well said.
grin
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2015
Yh right!!!

like the "euphoric feeling" my uncle got when the hole in his heart disappeared after he was prayed for by a pastor, or the same "euphoric feeling" when a cousin of a family friend of mine was healed from insanity by God through prophet TB Joshua.

Or was it my friend who I very well knew when ulcer almost claimed his life, only to be healed after being prayed for by prophet TB Joshua? One who had already been booked for surgery, only to go back to the hospital for check up after prayers to be told that the ulcer was no more?

Is it the millions of testimonies worldwide from people of all races attesting to the fact that they either had a supernatural experience with Christ or got healed or saved just by mentioning the name Jesus??

your point is inconsequential.

1feness:

Their discoveries and other discoveries have taken the creation of the universe medal from your god. Everything people claimed god did are now openly exposed not to be so. Your euphoric feeling could be a sign of hard drugs or false scene of hope. Imagine the feeling you derive from being mistakenly proclaim the winner of a £500million lotto. You will feel on top of the world for at least a short period of time.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
Yes, I'm very well aware that the article said evolution. however, I'm telling you that Darker skin is not necessarily due to evolution, but adaptation.

Now, concerning the issue of darker skins by way of evolution. It's nothing new. Humans have been using the mechanics of evolution for years. we've used it to domesticate several animals and create several new breeds that could have never existed otherwise. and the next step would obviously be to shift the challenge to the human species.

So the evolution the article was talking about was obviously artificial evolution. not natural. and that is mentioned in the post.

The darker skin within a thousand years? artificial evolution. so, they were right. just not in the way you thought they were.
Dude . . . It's not enough to read science updates. you need to actually take time to understand what you are reading.

speaking of which. . . this begs the question. if natural evolution is fake, how will it be possible to produce an artificial version? shocked

Thanks for reminding him that he is a half-thinker.

3 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Scholar8200(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2015
vooks:

Amateur Septic(sic)

2. NOBODY has ever seen a star formed but they have seen countless numbers of them die

3. This is not the first claim of star formation caught in camera. Other claims here;
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/birth-of-a-planet-caught-on-camera-20111020-1mal8.html
http://theweek.com/articles/467106/caught-camera-violent-birth-enormous-new-planet
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2823586/The-detailed-image-planet-s-birth-taken-Alma-snaps-stunning-baby-picture-disc-450-light-years-away.html

4. This is a self-fulfilling or circular reasoning; you think stars form thus, you see this and conclude a star has formed

Every astronomer's dream is to capture a star forming so it can validate their theories and exclaim that what has been thought to be God's work is actually a natural process. This explains the many wild claims for the phenomena but zero proof. Just as they are busy digging for the skulls of the 'missing' link between man and animals(ape). This ceases to be science and is actually a religion. The biggest lie the devil ever made was that there is actually a battle between evolution/science and religion; these are two religions and to subscribe to either requires copious amounts of faith, especially evolution.

Glad you noticed the highlighted! A cursory look at the whole astronomical techno-babbles and you dont need an egghead to decipher the rebellion and conceitedness underlying it!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2015
plaetton:

Thanks for reminding me . I am a half-thinker.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2015
vooks:

Amateur Septic(sic)

The moment you called the theory of evolution a religion, I suddenly feel so embarrassed that I actually exchange words with you.

A wave of pessimism overcomes me, as I am reminded of the great brain robbery perpetuated on Africans with middle East Stone-age trash.

I actually owe you an apology for condescending to engage with you.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2015
Scholar8200:
Glad you noticed the highlighted! A cursory look at the whole astronomical techno-babbles and you dont need an egghead to decipher the rebellion and conceitedness underlying it!

A rebellion against the Toothfairy chronicles, I presume.
grin

Again, you're being quite honest about your aversion for the rigors and details of the scientific system, even though, very hypocritally, you enjoy all the fruits of scientific labors.

Again, your own lack of capacity to handle scientific Babble ( as you call it) is a source of angst and insecurity.

This is something about the African mind that troubles me deeply.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Scholar8200(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2015
plaetton:

A rebellion against the Toothfairy chronicles, I presume.
grin
Indeed a resort to scoffing accentuates that statement of mine as being true!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2015
Millerz:
Yh right!!!

like the "euphoric feeling" my uncle got when the hole in his heart disappeared after he was prayed for by a pastor, or the same "euphoric feeling" when a cousin of a family friend of mine was healed from insanity by God through prophet TB Joshua.

Or was it my friend who I very well knew when ulcer almost claimed his life, only to be healed after being prayed for by prophet TB Joshua? One who had already been booked for surgery, only to go back to the hospital for check up after prayers to be told that the ulcer was no more?

Is it the millions of testimonies worldwide from people of all races attesting to the fact that they either had a supernatural experience with Christ or got healed or saved just by mentioning the name Jesus??

your point is inconsequential.

Your uncle simply turned thoughts in matter. Nothing to do with Jesus or any superficial name for that matter. Sometimes people need to be pushed to make their thoughts to change their realities. Jesus/shango/ogun/buddha are only a permission slips to help lesser thinking humans develop to a certain level.

TB Joshua knows better than you all what really happens with the mind. But he can only be accepted if he uses the name "Jesus". When the dude first came out in the early 90s he called himself God and people mocked him. He later came to all your levels to be accepted. Keep deceiving yourself bro

By the way many people have died while calling the name Jesus. There is nothing more special in that name than our respective names.

3 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2015
Scholar8200:
Indeed a resort to scoffing accentuates that statement of mine as being true!

Oh, hypocrite.

You can scoff at a scientific article at your pleasure, but no one is allowed to scoff at your Toothfairy beliefs ?

You are the one that used the word rebellion.

Rebellion against what ?
The truth of your religious fairy tales?

Or, I am guessing you don't like when Toothfairy is used in place of god/s ?

I wonder why.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
you fail woefully, in the old testament when God appeared to an individual,A theophany is the appearance of God in visible form. He take a temporary form for the purpose of His visit, Jacob wrestle with what look like a man Yet
Joshua and Gideon saw an angel, the
Angel of the Lord.But God is neither a
man nor an angel. A theophany is not
God in His real form.

And also, God in Old Testament times was actually an appearance of the Son of God. The Son is always the one who comes out from the Father to reveal the Father. Every theophany is actually a
‘Christophany’. Thus it was the Son of
God who sat in Abraham’s tent, who
wrestled with Jacob.

And you have proof God does not exist ? Why are atheists afraid to explained the first cause using the natural explanation? Because you all know, it will contradicte the Laws in science.

Let me put it in a simple way fro you.......gods of the bible are ETs. Don't scream! Take a deep breath,it is the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:

Let me put it in a simple way fro you.......gods of the bible are ETs. Don't scream! Take a deep breath,it is the simple truth.

Your gods have arrived . Welcome them , dont be rude ! angry

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2015
A mind that cannot handle the mental rigors of scientific labor will always settle for the lesser, the magic, the inexplicable supernatural, that way, no mental labor is required.

This is the frightening and unfortunate case in Africa,. the reason we live in this self-created shithole , unable to move forward, unable to create, unable to use our mental capacity to solve even the simplest of problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2015
plaetton:

The moment you called the theory of evolution a religion, I suddenly feel so embarrassed that I actually exchange words with you.

A wave of pessimism overcomes me, as I am reminded of the great brain robbery perpetuated on Africans with middle East Stone-age trash.

I actually owe you an apology for condescending to engage with you.
undecided
Young boy,
You may want to dispute ANY of what I have said
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Spirits can take any form they wish .

Its like you are proud of your misconceptions . At least understand what a Christian believes before you "school" him with your faulty thinking

Spirits vibrate at a high frequency. They need to tune their vibration to match that of ours to be seen by us. That means when we die we are automatically spirits,WHICH MEANS WE ARE ALL GODS. If you say God created the universe,you are talking about humans too.

However it is obvious that natural occurrence gave birth to volcanic mountains,stars,flood and planets.

If yahweh(who isn't a god) has the ability to create a planet,trust me "he" would have stopped a lot of floods,erosions,deserts,tsunamis etc

3 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Your gods have arrived . Welcome them , dont be rude ! angry

The Elohim.... no need to worship them Ebuka!

3 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by malvisguy212: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:

alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Gayjesus: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Man is addicted to worshiping the Unknown.

3 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2015
you're deceiving yourself and every other person you come across. I been watching T.B Joshua since I was about 4or 5. He never claimed to be GOD. do not blaspheme against God lest his wrath fall upon you.

you who say JESUS isn't real but believe in the fallen angels/demons, you believe angel michael is real and you believe aliens are real too. Lmao. I have no words for you. You are right and all the other millions of people who've had personal encounters with Christ Jesus and whose stories seem to correlate is wrong.
1feness:

Your uncle simply turned thoughts in matter. Nothing to do with Jesus or any superficial name for that matter. Sometimes people need to be pushed to make their thoughts to change their realities. Jesus/shango/ogun/buddha are only a permission slips to help lesser thinking humans develop to a certain level.

TB Joshua knows better than you all what really happens with the mind. But he can only be accepted if he uses the name "Jesus". When the dude first came out in the early 90s he called himself God and people mocked him. He later came to all your levels to be accepted. Keep deceiving yourself bro

By the way many people have died while calling the name Jesus. There is nothing more special in that name than our respective names.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:

Spirits vibrate at a high frequency. They need to tune their vibration to match that of ours to be seen by us. That means when we die we are automatically spirits,WHICH MEANS WE ARE ALL GODS. If you say God created the universe,you are talking about humans too.

However it is obvious that natural occurrence gave birth to volcanic mountains,stars,flood and planets.

If yahweh(who isn't a god) has the ability to create a planet,trust me we would have stopped a lot of floods,erosions,deserts,tsunamis etc

Are you ok ? You are making very STU.PID assumptions . There are lots of instances where people who are about to die start talking to unseen persons or entities and the others present in the same room cant see who they are having the conversation with . How did they do that ? Tune to different frequencies at the same time ? cheesy
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Millerz:
you're deceiving yourself and every other person you come across. I been watching T.B Joshua since I was about 4or 5. He never claimed to be GOD. do not blaspheme against God lest his wrath fall upon you.

you who say JESUS isn't real but believe in the fallen angels/demons, you believe angel michael is real and you believe aliens are real too. Lmao. I have no words for you. You are right and all the other millions of people who've had personal encounters with Christ Jesus and whose stories seem to correlate is wrong.

TB Joshua is an illusionist. There is nothing wrong paying him a visit. But have you asked yourself what makes him different? He is a man in a country full of blind people.

2 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by malvisguy212: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:

If yahweh(who isn't a god) has the ability to create a planet,trust me "he" would have stopped a lot of floods,erosions,deserts,tsunamis etc
Psalm 82:1
A psalm of Asaph. God presides in the
great assembly; he renders judgment
among the "gods"

God created us in His image, we are gods.

Psalm 82:6
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons
of the Most High.'

Jesus quote this verse when He say:

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
Psalm 82:1
A psalm of Asaph. God presides in the
great assembly; he renders judgment
among the "gods"

God created us in His image, we are gods.

Psalm 82:6
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons
of the Most High.'

Jesus quote this verse when He say:

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?

It should be the Elohim made man in their own image. Not create,but added their dna to man's

Turn the word "god" into El. When you add ohim,it turns to plural. They are all ETs,take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you ok ? You are making very STU.PID assumptions . There are lots of instances where people who are about to die start talking to unseen persons or entities and the others present in the same room cant see who they are having the conversation with . How did they do that ? Tune to different frequencies at the same time ? cheesy

When an object spins at a very high speed it becomes invisible to an object spinning at a low speed. Such is the state of a dying person. They vibrate faster than us who are alive and tend to be more of themselves. Hence they see object/"people" exactly like them.

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2015
vooks:

Young boy,
You may want to dispute ANY of what I have said

He is NOT naturally wired that way
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:

When an object spins at a very high speed it becomes invisible to an object spinning at a low speed. Such is the state of a dying person. They vibrate faster than us who are alive and tend to be more of themselves. Hence they see object/"people" exactly like them.

Lol , ok

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit / How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.