Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya (22120 Views)

2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by 9jahotblog: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
The founder of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), Dr. Daniel Olukoya, revealed that God gave him vision to start MFM when he was living in a one-bedroom rented apartment.

Olukoya, who is now General Overseer, MFM Ministries (Worldwide), disclosed this on Saturday during the church’s 30th year anniversary and international convention holding at its Prayer City, along Lagos -Ibadan Expressway.

He told the congregation during a sermon, he titled: “Rearranged for Revival”, which is also the theme of the convention, that: “I was sleeping in my one-room apartment in the Boys Quarters of a house located on Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, in 1977, when I heard a sharp voice. I then woke up and walked towards the door. But I did not see anybody.

“Again, for the second time, the voice came and as wondered who it was, the Holy Spirit said: ‘son remember the call of Samuel’.

“Then he started giving the covenant that led to the establishment of the MFM.”

He also said, though he got the messages and the covenant from God, MFM was not founded until 12 years later.

‎According to a statement issued and made available to reporters by the spokesman to the General Overseer, Collins Edomaruse: “The convention, which opened for real spiritual activities, attracted hundreds of thousands of worshippers to the venue while millions of others are following the activities through the various alternative channels of the church.

‎”Today’s activities include three Manna Water prayer sessions, 30 prayer sessions and 30 deliverance sessions.

“The convention kicked off on Friday evening‎. Worshippers, in their thousands from all over the world, who had arrived early for the convention were treated to a highly-anointed and spiritually-packed concert on Friday evening as a prelude to today’s service.”

Unveiling the programme of the event last Sunday at the international headquarters, Lagos, General Overseer of MFM, Dr. Daniel Olukoya, said the Saturday programme will be laced with three Holy Ghost-packed Manna Water Services.

He encouraged worshippers to come to the meeting with their bottles of water as they connect to the awesome power of the Holy Ghost.

He said: “The Manna Water service is one the church’s inter-denominational services that attracts millions of worshippers all over the world.

“Worshippers, during several of their testimonies on the Manna Water service, say longtime yokes, intractable ailments and foundational curses, among others, are broken during the services.

Olukoya, speaking on the programme, also said the special convention will come to a close on Sunday with a thanksgiving service at the same venue.

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-mfm-was-born-by-olukoya/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by 9jahotblog: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
Happy 30th year anniversary. meanwhile, Bishop David Oyedepo releasing curses on Fulani
Herdsmen kidnappers in reaction to the brutal murder of
Pastor Omolewa, a Living Faith Church resident pastor. watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeAjSd-45lM&t=3s

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by obi4eze(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
MFM, where God answers by fire.

Where now, is the Lord God of Elijah?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by 9jahotblog: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
obi4eze:
MFM, where God answers by fire.
yes.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Charleys: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by 9jahotblog: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2019
https://punchng.com/god-gave-me-mfm-vision-in-one-room-apartment-olukoya/

The Founder and General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (Worldwide ) , Dr . Daniel Olukoya , on Saturday said God gave him the vision to start the church when he was living in one - bedroom apartment.
Olukoya , according to a statement by his spokesperson , Collins Edomaruse, made the disclosure during the ongoing international convention and 30 th anniversary of MFM holding at its Prayer City , along Lagos - Ibadan Expressway .
He told the congregation during a sermon entitled, ‘ Rearranged for Revival ’ , which is also the theme of the convention , the revelation came while asleep .
The cleric said although he got the messages and the covenant from God , the MFM was not founded until 12 years later .
Olukoya said , “ I was sleeping in my one - room apartment in the Boys Quarters of a house located on Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba , in 1977 , when I heard a sharp voice . I then woke up and walked towards the door . But I did not see anybody .
“ Again , for the second time , the voice came and as I was wondering whose it was , the Holy Spirit said : ‘ son remember the call of Samuel ’ . Then He started giving the covenant that led to the establishment of the MFM . ”
Copyright PUNCH .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by iCauseTrouble: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2019
One of the few churches we have in Nigeria. The rest are just business centers

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Buliwyf: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2019
More like how paranoia and superstitions was born.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by buygala(m): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2019
Hh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by MrPresident1: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2019
The man has a PhD in Molecular Genetics.

If I am him, I would devote my entire life to finding how stem cells can be created from living tissue, not from embryos, then use it as a basis for treating all kinds of illnesses and diseases.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2019
Enemies die by fire church!

Antichrist doctrine!

Matthew 5:43-45 (KJV)

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by penjm: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2019
9jahotblog:
The founder of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries
(MFM), Dr. Daniel Olukoya, revealed that God gave him
vision to start MFM when he was living in a one-bedroom
rented apartment.
Olukoya, who is now General Overseer, MFM Ministries
(Worldwide), disclosed this on Saturday during the church’s
30th year anniversary and international convention holding
at its Prayer City, along Lagos -Ibadan Expressway.
He told the congregation during a sermon, he titled:
“Rearranged for Revival”, which is also the theme of the
convention, that: “I was sleeping in my one-room apartment
in the Boys Quarters of a house located on Herbert
Macaulay Way, Yaba, in 1977, when I heard a sharp voice. I
then woke up and walked towards the door. But I did not
see anybody.
“Again, for the second time, the voice came and as I was
whose it was, the Holy Spirit said: ‘son remember the call of
Samuel’.
“Then he started giving the covenant that led to the
establishment of the MFM.”
He also said, though he got the messages and the covenant
from God, MFM was not founded until 12 years later.
According to a statement issued and made available to
reporters by the spokesman to the General Overseer, Collins
Edomaruse: “The convention, which opened for real spiritual
activities, attracted hundreds of thousands of worshippers
to the venue while millions of others are following the
activities through the various alternative channels of the
church.
”Today’s activities include three Manna Water prayer
sessions, 30 prayer sessions and 30 deliverance sessions.
“The convention kicked off on Friday evening. Worshippers,
in their thousands from all over the world, who had arrived
early for the convention were treated to a highly-anointed
and spiritually-packed concert on Friday evening as a
prelude to today’s service.”
Unveiling the programme of the event last Sunday at the
international headquarters, Lagos, General Overseer of
MFM, Dr. Daniel Olukoya, said the Saturday programme will
be laced with three Holy Ghost-packed Manna Water
Services.
He encouraged worshippers to come to the meeting with
their bottles of water as they connect to the awesome
power of the Holy Ghost.
He said: “The Manna Water service is one the church’s inter-
denominational services that attracts millions of
worshippers all over the world.
“Worshippers, during several of their testimonies on the
Manna Water service, say longtime yokes, intractable
ailments and foundational curses, among others, are broken
during the services.
Olukoya, speaking on the programme, also said the special
convention will come to a close on Sunday with a
thanksgiving service at the same venue.

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-mfm-was-born-by-olukoya/
so what do want from us? Money abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by fasho01(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2019
Happy 30th Anniversary to MFM.. the church is marching on, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by IgboOsuIpobMUMU: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2019
Always a voice

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by LewinskyMon: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Onlinealaba(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2019
A fire brand church that upholds righteousness too, good to go. ..thank God he didn't relent on the vision most great thing started small with no intent of becoming big but God is faithful

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by daroz(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2019
Happy 30th Anniversary MFM.
This is the church my wife received her deliverance and Miracle less than a month ago. Indeed Christ Lives. Hallelujah.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by cbright4real(f): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2019
Proudly MFM, Happy 30th anniversary

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Buliwyf: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2019
MrPresident1:
The man has a PhD in Molecular Genetics.

If I am him, I would devote my entire life to finding how stem cells can be created from living tissue, not from embryos, then use it as a basis for treating all kinds of illnesses and diseases.

Actually this has been done already. Stem cells can now be gotten without the need for embryos.

Odukoya should focus on something more reasonable and measurable like curing world hunger and diseases if he actually talks to God. Instead of what he is doing now by spreading superstition and fear among his congregation. The guy is nothing but a Christian shaman.

He is just using all the same tactics juju priests use. Everything is about an enemy or an evil spirit. Yet most of the congregation are still in the same position they were 10 years ago even after all the vigils. No change. Just more wailing and shouting "die by fire".

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Truefaith: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by money121(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2019
Seen
Awon ti fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Davico(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2019
Mfm @30

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by caprini1: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2019
MFM ..... combination of ZOE ministry type of prayer / deliverance and Deeper life holiness....Very sharp Pastor,he knows what time it is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by happney65: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2019
In 2 baby's voice "He be like say they want to tell us another story again o..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by deebrain(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Happy anniversary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2019
I enjoy his testimonial filled messages.

His messages are practical!!!

There's God, take it or leave it!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by 0temSapien: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2019
We're celebrating the 3rd Year Anniversary of the imprisonment of Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and many other gods of religion. Join us to celebrate the beginning of the end of religious influence upon the earth, for the gods of religion have been captured in a spiritual cage. Hoorayyy!!! cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5379277/3rd-year-anniversary-yahwehs-imprisonment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit / Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.