Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu (645 Views)

FG Orders Payment Of N150bn To Petroleum Marketers / FG To Overhaul NNPC Next Week – Kachikwu / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by NigeriaReports: 8:49am On Dec 02, 2015
ABUJA - The Nigerian Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, has assured petroleum marketers over Nigeria that outstanding payment for products imported would be made next week. (Second week of December 2015)
Dr. Kachikwu spoke after a tour of service stations and depots in Lagos on Tuesday.

He was accompanied by the Managing Director of Pipelines and Product Marketing Company and Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) officials.

The Minister said there was enough petrol to dispense and wondered why cases of scarcity persisted.

Dr. Kachikwu, however, admitted that there was a shortfall in supply, as a lot of marketers were not bringing in products because they were owed subsidy money.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/petroleum-marketers-to-get-outstanding-payment-next-week-kachikwu

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by NigeriaReports: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Hope Fuel Scarcity will stop
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by PRYCE(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2015
That means another fortnight of this scathing scarcity!

Pity!
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by politricks: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2015
This fuel scarcity should continue small jare. we black marketers are getting richer by the day.

#dodges pure water, stone, stick, bullet, curse........breathing heavily.

#justkidding
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Vivian gist?? Front page loading and don't ask me how I know
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by funlord(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2015
angry With which money? No play with our xmas bonus oh!!!
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by PRYCE(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Vivian gist?? Front page loading and don't ask me how I know
I dey Suspect Lalasticlala and that girl grin grin grin

Na Joke oo Lala... Abeg!
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by mulki: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2015
fuel, the soul of all businesses in Nigeria..
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by donholy28(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm Make we dey watch Buhari;minister of petroleum
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by Dannyset(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Please remove subsidy and stop paying these rogues.
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2015
PRYCE:
I dey Suspect Lalasticlala and that girl grin grin grin

Na Joke oo Lala... Abeg!

Lalasticlala, am just coming from a ban, see the guy am quoting is the one suspecting you, I think you should ban him....

Oga Lala, na joke I dey oo
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by omogin(f): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Why not this week slowpoke. We are tired of this directionless and visionless govt of bubu
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by neolboy(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Only God knows when this government is telling the truth
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by Dqueenzy(f): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2015
May God help our situation,cos the way dis pple dy play us lyk say na chess ehn diaris God o.
Re: Petroleum Marketers To Get Outstanding Payment Next Week – Kachikwu by maupe: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2015
I no longer take seriously, the words of Kachukwu. He has been demoted, to an insignificant position. He is now on a need to know basis

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Taken To Court, See The Prosecutors. / For the First Time In The History Of Nigeria, Midnight Voting Ongoing In Bayelsa / Despite Police Warning, Bayelsans Storm Streets To Protest Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.