Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP (9267 Views)

Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by arsetalks(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Who did PDP arrest then,and is dis now d Change?
I don't talk to people who were living in a rock as early as 1 year ago.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by nickxtra(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
I think PDP should look for more decent an better ways to play their opposition, instead of APC pattern which has been criticised and label propaganda. If they follow that old fashion, no body will take them serious.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by Flexy2009(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
henchamb:
eh ya
Dickson is a goner
wada cried like this 2 weeks ago and lost.
just like the proverbial owl that cries at night
what is obtainable in the confluence state can not be obtainable in BAYELSA the glory of all lands. Bayelsa is a PDP state and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by Tycoflu(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
I think say na cloning of PVC this guys shout before? Every day new story. Let the best win.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by bolawillams(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nigerians are tired of their fake change propaganda.

Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
2bad
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by XBLadez: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
[s]
PassingShot:
PDP - Cry cry babies. Always raising false alarm since introduction of PVC and card reader.

grin grin
[/s]
Mumu
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by grandgod402(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=looseweight post=40609745]Ok[/quote.......Pdp now scare after 16yrs in power..OMG
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by Farnsworth: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
arsetalks:
Where were you when PDP was doing same thing PDP is accusing APC off?

Yah! you talk like I have been supporting PDP, do you know me before? I don't care which party is at the top, the fact PDP did it especially during OBJ's tenure and the corruption levels, shows that this is not the direction Nigeria should take, irrespective political party responsible for doing it, The Fact stills stands, one party state in Nigeria, will result in unprecedented levels of corruption.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by flozybk(f): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
nawa for PDP...make them go do election abi them they fear
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by Ozorc: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
I remember what Fr Mbaka said, dt d world turns around.... When Dss placed Buhari under arrest in Finotel hotel Akwa during Anambra state election, Pdp said is democracy in action. When Amaechi was was held for hours on his way to Ekiti for campaign by ordinary waec soldiers, Okupe and Metuh said is democracy... When Andy Uba and Obanikoro landed with presidential jet loaded with money in Ekiti to rig election for Fayose, FFK and Edwin Clark called it matured democracy... Now dt police is after Ordinary pdp ward organising chairman, they are wailing.... Una never begin.... is turn by turn....
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by Abylyty(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
arsetalks:
Where were you when PDP was doing same thing PDP is accusing APC off?

Mr man. Just sign your already purchased and filled wailers form and stop ranting
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
The PDP did it in Ekiti, what goes around comes around!
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
there was a time when dickson would arrest or maltreat individuals who criticized his misrule... angry angry...that man don tire me abeg... angry angry angry
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by arsetalks(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abylyty:

Mr man. Just sign your already purchased and filled wailers form and stop ranting
Read my comment again. I am not a PDP fan and I will not be, I doubt ever.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by yemight2776(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
I served in Bayelsa and even did Dickson election then, PDP will sure going to win the election for sure just that d margin may not be too much.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by ransomed: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
How do you mean? Are you insinuating that Bush meat has started pursueing the hunter? Power is transient ooo.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by oglalasioux(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Politicians. When PDP was using the police in Rivers State to intimidate the opposition they didn't know a day like this will come.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by Charly68: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ok now just as Goodluck arrested Apc members in Ekiti election.. Carry on !
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by ihatesycophant(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
PDP did it in Ekiti and Osun. Arresting APC's stalwarts on the eve of the election. If APC do likewise is that not one good/bad turn deserves another. However, the Bible says, don't pay evil for evil or an eye for an eye. APC pardon them and tamper justice with mercy. Don't repay them with their evil deeds.
Now they can cry fool but forgot when same APC cried on top of their voices, it was water down by PDP. Even the courts said arresting member does not constitute electoral defeat of APC and they upheld that PDP truly won the election.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by ihatesycophant(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ozorc:
I remember what Fr Mbaka said, dt d world turns around.... When Dss placed Buhari under arrest in Finotel hotel Akwa during Anambra state election, Pdp said is democracy in action. When Amaechi was was held for hours on his way to Ekiti for campaign by ordinary waec soldiers, Okupe and Metuh said is democracy... When Andy Uba and Obanikoro landed with presidential jet loaded with money in Ekiti to rig election for Fayose, FFK and Edwin Clark called it matured democracy... Now dt police is after Ordinary pdp ward organising chairman, they are wailing.... Una never begin.... is turn by turn....
It was El-Rufai and not Buhari. I know it was typo error.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by ihatesycophant(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Flexy2009:
what is obtainable in the confluence state can not be obtainable in BAYELSA the glory of all lands. Bayelsa is a PDP state and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Edo and Imo were also PDP states before hijacked by APC. Under democratic rule, no state can boost of being a one party system. Anything can happen in an election.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by mistyebby(f): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nigeria is not a one party country! These greedy ruling party don't mean well for this nation o!
Re: Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP by danot1030: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why the outcry? It is the nomal standard set when pdp was in power, the Ekiti and Osun arrest is still fresh in my mind. The memory of the soldiers sent to surround Tinubu's house during the last general election is also fresh so pdp should stop their noise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. / Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.