Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Mobile Subscriptions Now Overrides The Global Population - Ericsson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mobile Subscriptions Now Overrides The Global Population - Ericsson (330 Views)

17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population / 62 People Own As Much Wealth Ax Half Of The Global Population / Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Subscriptions Now Overrides The Global Population - Ericsson by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
The mobile revolution has passed another milestone this year, according to Ericsson’s most recent Mobility Report. The report disclosed that the number of mobile subscriptions now outnumbers the world’s population. In Ericsson’s estimation, the number stood at 7.3 billion at the end of September and will grow to 7.4 billion by the end of the …
Continue reading
http://footprint2africa.com/mobile-subscriptions-surpasses-global-population-ericsson/
Re: Mobile Subscriptions Now Overrides The Global Population - Ericsson by Abylyty(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Even the people wey dey cry poverty dey subscribe die

This world shaaa.....

Abeg make I for go register mke I dey collect money to subscribe my IPad, iPhone, and iMac ..as I poor so
Re: Mobile Subscriptions Now Overrides The Global Population - Ericsson by Abylyty(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good stuff

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Denies Involvement In N60billion Deal / In Nigeria Miracles Compete With Modern Medicine. / Get To Know How EFCC Uncovers Another N600m Scam - What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.