Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa (42069 Views)

Dropping Money In Public (social Experiment-honesty Test) / Photo: Even Pope Francis Can Drop Some Rap Bars / Letter Of Dropping Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Taiwo20:

No rhymes...

Lol...juz like the way when u talk...
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Babacele:
yea hold your hand
on your head I m gona place my strawhat
ride together on my bicycle
to c my mama in her cubicle

ll introduce you as a lady
" you can call her kashybaby"

then u can report me I cursed under my breath
trust her she s Gona know where all d trainings goeth

it wd b a great moment like winning a Grammy
in d presence of my dear granny
wen i explain to her about d pope dope story
n how my hommy
said she's horney
n wanted her ...... tickled
can't even say it d way u said it
or I get some catholic spankings
don't wana b no 2 in her ranking

I'm sure u gona like d gaze
on my mama's lovely face

Lol...don't lemme drop another bar plz...otherwise this thread gone b on fire.
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Babacele: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...don't lemme drop another bar plz...otherwise this thread gone b on fire.
i have my fire fighting kits n skills ready baby.
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Taiwo20(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...juz like the way when u talk...

Yea! I understand........ But a little rhyme would have be okay.
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by mcpapillo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

U rap as well?
Lol nah but i'm a fan of rap
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Spidermon: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Slinging dope 24/7, you can call me Pope the boss

Putin in work but I ain't that nigga Vladimir

Two year waiting list before you see me

Superstar pope so when you see me make a wish

M hungry, tell Michelle Obama to make a dish

It's Pope the boss!!

My mixtape "Vatican boss" drops soon...
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by drberry(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Youpele52:
cheesy
Make people laugh
grin grin YouPee how far? It's Tams...
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnwizey:
Ori e o pe embarassed embarassed
...rara grin angry embarassed
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by cirmuell(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Now this shìt is cray grin.
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by solid3(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
DJ drop the beat!!!
Yo...yo...Here we go...
Her pvsssy good..my d1ck is gold
I'm in ur Hood, I proly fvck ur hoe
This b1tch is nasty,I need my nuts licked!
These b1tches know I got that deep in ur gut, d1ck...

Break it down! grin

Such a naughty girl u are. with this your innocent face.
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
DJ drop the beat!!!
Yo...yo...Here we go...

Break it down! grin

This b1tch need jaysus.

Am falling in ..........
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
amjoseph19:
Pope will be like...
Here we go...
My name popzay, chilling with nigga rozay.
Look at them haters, dem dey gaze at us.
tie ur shoe lace and pick up the race or you race behind.

Are you Vic O? grin
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by patostation(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hey ya niggas, My name is F.R. for Francis, Am no John, Neither am I Paul, I visit all niggas, And welcome dem gays; Since am no Christ, So who am I to judge? With my Catholic Rosary, To save dem lost souls, I waive d black incence, And give them communion, Which I declare holy, Cos am infallible, Just like a god. Better b'lieve me, Yo, Am jus like rock.

1 Like

Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by gemale(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Call me d pope, da numba 1 priest
I rule over all bishops & catechists
1st citizen of 1 billion Catholics
21st century St Peter, dts me.
1st of my name, pope francis
Cos I kick demons in d balls & asses.
I teach peeps 2 luv & do what's ryt
& nt just tel dem "pay ur tithe"
I wish I can kip tearn up d mic
Bt I gotta go win anoda soul 4 Christ.
I'm Out #popebars
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by oluwaBXY(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
he will say "eyin bobo ewo bae, mo gbo information 'mation' pe Jesu nbo' that is to say "Jesus is coming".
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Flairoqy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ok bring it on...

I got flows, hot bars you prolly cope
Anointed with the vibes 'em popes couldn't believe, blowing members fire n hol'up they all conceive, Sieving lame sinners, diezani couldn't resist,
im like scrappy doo, my flow is deep, I'm like a super scuber diver...
and when I walk on stage I pray its for a Grammy b4 a Bible
And its Pope! cool cool cool
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by vicnairaland: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
COUNT THE NUMBER OF A MAN IS THE NUMBER OF TGE BEAST SO SAYS TGE BIBLE.PEOPLE BEING DECEIVED BY HE THAT CALLS HIMSELF THE 'VICAR' OF CHRIST. PIUS, RELIGIOUS, POLITICS,IDOLATERY, HOMOSEXUALISM. HOME OF UNCLEAN BIRDS.
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Krayzeejhay(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
DJ drop the beat!!! Yo...yo...Here we go... Her pvsssy good..my d1ck is gold I'm in ur Hood, I proly fvck ur hoe This b1tch is nasty,I need my nuts licked! These b1tches know I got that deep in ur gut, d1ck...

Break it down! grin
Eleyi ti yo sha
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by DrGabbi(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yo yo hommies!
I gotta message from Jesus da christ.
I ain't no god but flesh just like you.
Feel the vibe, feel the words.
He's coming
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Youpele52: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
drberry:

grin grin YouPee how far? It's Tams...

I see you wink

1 Like

Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by ddjay: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
DJ drop the beat!!!
Yo...yo...Here we go...

Break it down! grin
ha,u don't have respect ba? oya KNEEL DOWN HANDS UP AND CLOSE YOUR EYES,you will receive cain ds night
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dj let's roll hunn
Yo call me king of the Vatican, my flow so hardcore than G.B and the Republican's . I'm hotter than fire my gee's call me sire.... I'm the Pope men I got what the haters desire. Got the holy grail so I always blaze the trail. Rapping for the kingdom,bringing hope and freedom.

1 Like

Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by summerflame(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
The Muslims right?.. Alhaji swagger in the building
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by taiwo005(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Endtime trend
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
DJ drop the beat!!!
Yo...yo...Here we go...

Break it down! grin
One question... Are you the original author of this badass flow. If you are..... lipsrsealed
KashyBaby:
DJ drop the beat!!!
Yo...yo...Here we go...

Break it down! grin
One question... Are you the original author of this badass flow. If you are..... I gotta say you be BOSS
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by summerflame(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Alhaji Swagger in the building, testing microphone.
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by rexesq(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
DJ drop the beat!!!
Yo...yo...Here we go...

Break it down! grin
u must be sick in the brain!
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Just for laughs though buh I know a particular faith who would have killed a dozen innocent souls by now if their religious leaders were derided in such manner.
Have fun but apply caution.

Tu es vraiment sapiosexuel ?
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by PhonePlanet(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Like seriously mods, had this topic like two days ago!!!!
www.nairaland.com/2773031/popebars-trends-twitter-funny-puchlines
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2015
BornSad:

Tu es vraiment sapiosexuel ?
Oui, je suis le sapiosexuel particuliere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) / Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) / Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.