Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa (42072 Views)

Dropping Money In Public (social Experiment-honesty Test) / Photo: Even Pope Francis Can Drop Some Rap Bars / Letter Of Dropping Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Hugo21: 12:26am On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:
DJ drop the beat!!!
Yo...yo...Here we go...
Her pvsssy good..my d1ck is gold
I'm in ur Hood, I proly fvck ur hoe
This b1tch is nasty,I need my nuts licked!
These b1tches know I got that deep in ur gut, d1ck...

Break it down! grin
you really got them laughing, and before you quote me this hugo eagles your brother from another mama.
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Hugo21:
you really got them laughing, and before you quote me this hugo eagles your brother from another mama.

Lol most Nigerians sent their prayers tho...I am surprised that most of them are not open to this kind of rap.. cool
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by akigbemaru: 2:38am On Dec 03, 2015
WHEN POPE DROPPED THE LYRICS.
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by STRBOY(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:
DJ drop the beat!!! Yo...yo...Here we go... Her pvsssy good..my d1ck is gold I'm in ur Hood, I proly fvck ur hoe This b1tch is nasty,I need my nuts licked! These b1tches know I got that deep in ur gut, d1ck...

Break it down! grin

My God Forgive ur dumb ass Brain...
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by ModiKen(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Just for laughs though buh I know a particular faith who would have killed a dozen innocent souls by now if their religious leaders were derided in such manner.
Have fun but apply caution.

Your head dey dia!

See as Christians no tak am serious. Infact many even help Pope drop some punchlines. grin

If say na dat other religion, dem for done dey burn houses of worship of other religions.

That religion is a huge problem to the world.

So many fanatics and brainwashed fellows among them.

1 Like

Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by howdynaija: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2015
This is funny....lol.

On a more serious note this man (Pope/Vatican) has been very busy going around the world visiting world leaders to finalize his plans to rule the world again just as they did from 538AD to 1798AD. For those interested to know more about the plan to form a NEW WORLD ORDER or ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and how it will affect everybody in this world should click any of these links to read more: http://www.slideshare.net/howdynaija/ahab-and-jezebel-reincarnated or http://www.666truth.org/

Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Oui, je suis le sapiosexuel particuliere

Hhmm.... c'est etrange; vraiment bizzare. J'ai entendu que les sapiosexuels sont attire` aux gens intelligents n'importe le sexe, c'est vrai?
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
BornSad:

Hhmm.... c'est etrange; vraiment bizzare. J'ai entendu que les sapiosexuels sont attire` aux gens intelligents n'importe le sexe, c'est vrai?
Donc, la marque de plus important qui sont attire les sapiosexuels à les autre sexe est l'intelligence.
Je peut parle pour moi même
Re: The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa by marwanafrica: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=aprokomanager post=40611988][/quote
despite the fact that we nigerians love strangers we wil not be happy to have u here with us, you dun bad finish, what if you come to nigeria and end up in a place like warri? you wil probably be the king there,
no just visit us abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) / Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) / Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.