Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) (22486 Views)

Inside The Abuja School Where Kids Study Under Trees (photo) / Ogun School Where Pupils Learn Under Mango Tree Despite N30M Allocation / At Kwaita-hausa FCT, Pupils Learn Under Tree (photo)-daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by pedro4hope(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
END TIME SCHOOL
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by kobonaire(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Amazing volunteer effort by teacher. Changing a child's life through education is empowerment.
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by prothelley(f): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
kolaaderin:
ABUJA the FCT and capital of NIGERIA. PDP and their apologist should be shot at sight, 16 years and we still have such schools in ABUJA not even in a village close to NIGER REPUBLIC. Another shame is realising the University of ABUJA is one of the worst University in the country in terms of infrastructure and learning qualities, sooo much for PDP government.

Sometimes I wonder how people read lines.....
This is not a school. Its just a voluntary work motivated by passion. If you want to help, provide the young man with chairs and tables.
If you get a chance to be in govt, I tell you, you will do worse.
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by spiffyzaki: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
mondee02:
Tufiakwa changee
. Tufiakwa gi
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by dust144(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
When I leave Naija I will comment

Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by ibrahimluka(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
undecidedI no want hear any body call it END time skul angry grin grin
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by benELOHIM7(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
See how they look dilapidated, upon the money their people dey thief. You cant find this in igbo land, quote me anywhere
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by preciousMI1(f): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
in d same Abuja pple pay 1.4million naira as school fees... smh for govt...
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by great664(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
kolaaderin:
ABUJA the FCT and capital of NIGERIA. PDP and their apologist should be shot at sight, 16 years and we still have such schools in ABUJA not even in a village close to NIGER REPUBLIC. Another shame is realising the University of ABUJA is one of the worst University in the country in terms of infrastructure and learning qualities, sooo much for PDP government.
this is the reason why Nigeria will never develop because everything is party. If favourable your party doing of unfavourable opposition, why not stand neutral and condemn bad thing, do "Political Party" use them self, APC govt is filled with member of PDP 16yrs govt, or they are now saint cuz of party Chang ? Let us be wiser pls.
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by nuroegbu(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sijo01:
Oh, Nigeria, my father's land! Smh cry

Did some1 just say father's land? Typical of one who schooled under d tree... Just minding my business angry grin
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by chidiandre(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
go to kwara edu local govt u will see them and plenty this one is even fine
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by justmenoni: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
No this can't be Abuja,no I don't agree,no its not true...
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by ademiracle86: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by jeremioluwaseyi: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by calcal: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's a sign of un-developing nation. up UPN!, UP AWOLOWO! UP JAKANDE! with Jakande education I'm making good leaving today.
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dasuki is with billions of naira
Diezani is wt our money
Dokpesi is under interrogation
And you said u don't want to suffer from cancer
D money meant for our tomorrow leaders
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Booooohaaaaarrriii ooooohhhhhh....Mr Tourist come and see your country o...i hope they give the kids their lunch as booboo promised...Damn it this country is inside well already....just remembering African China's warning that year and bastards be stealing money everyday...damn it
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by ATERI(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Any country that embraces privatization the way the last GEJ government embraced it in Nigeria would sooner or later have an Apartheid society So we have just seen the other Abuja. If you go to the most capitalist countries in the world (London and Washington) it`s like that. The only thing is that you won`t read that mess in front pages of their newspapers
Re: Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) by akigbemaru: 2:27am On Dec 03, 2015
aBUJA SCHOOL FOR KIDS!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students Collapse Durring Mayor’s Long Speech in Ghana (Photo) / Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN / 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.