Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo (51449 Views)

Agbani Darego Shares Throwback Picture From Miss World Campaign She Won / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Agbani Darego Shares Beautiful Holiday Pictures From Bali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by mamagee3(f): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
She looks stunning!!!

Love her statuesque figure!

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by seangy4konji: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
While some rich dudes will pay 200k$ to sleep with this lady one night?the ladies is deh with at the garden yesterday and smooth and full like say.no blemish and wat they charged is not even a fraction of this tiny model. Bleep that Mehn.

Girls deh street. No time for Bonny asses.

Money deh always miss road I swear but Insha Allah the money weh miss road go find me come back so I go spend am and even the people weh I meet for front go say rankadede. U sabi spend money.

Not bony asses dude.

Full figure ladies and it will come in tunrenche.
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by franklingud(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Endtimesblog?
Like for real this is what u call ur blog?? undecided are trying to be ridiculous or what? grin
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by AfroKnight: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
simplemach:
Nawa ooo, man say him no want do bad thing, woman no gree.
O.....! God pls deliver us from the hands of these women.

Lord save us from Karishika
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by macho44(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by Prymestrr(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
madenigga:
how did this girl win miss world?
It's not about beauty nor is it about brains... It's about BEAUTY + BRAINS.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by AfroBlue(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
I see Miss World is still rocking a world-class waistline.

Take notes ladies!

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by onyowo(f): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Warris this? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by cezarman(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abeg make all of una gerrawt with una bad mouth. Dey nairaland dey form too know.. Mtcheeeeeeew!!
Empty barrels.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by sonnie10: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
madenigga:

Oboy use your eyes well. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by john650(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
sulgard:
she don dey old
Na market she dey look for na. Wetin you want make the girl do? She being dey play am safe before by keeping her clothes on but the younger girls dey strip down to their bathing suits. Na him she come join them.

The only problem be say her market dey too expensive. She no sabi say austerity dey for naija. With this kind girl, you better get money well well. This kind one sabi spend money.
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by engrjacuzzi: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
the hair that will full that pubic, na only clipper go fit do the work
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by Nwocha12(f): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
I dey even look for the coverage sef
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by Abylyty(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
madenigga:

She was prettier then than now

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by toprealman: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
prettyjo:
nothing stunning about the pictures undecided
seen your pic... you sure say she no make sense pass you? compare your pic background with hers. No disrespect sweetie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by aalangel(f): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
madenigga:
Allocation.
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
prettyjo:

It's expected!
When you're as large as a whale, you can't possibly see anything stunning in a slim beautiful lady.
In case you're wondering, her body is PERFECT! smiley
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by 2rez: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
She don dey expire oh grin
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Love her! And I like the way she loves her body regardless of what anyone says. smiley
Those of yall hating on her, get a life already!
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by BABANGBALI: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
my eyes only went to one spot of her body and i saw the place well shaved grin
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by BABANGBALI: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
my eyes only went to one spot of her body and i saw the place not shaved at all grin
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
toprealman:
seen your pic... you sure say she no make sense pass you?
You still dey ask? Person look mirror finish kon dey beef person wey make sense pass am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
evegran:

It's expected!
When you're as large as a whale, you can't possibly see anything stunning in a slim beautiful lady.

cheesy You stole my thoughts. Fat whales always beefing sweet slimmies since....e don tey jare.

Helo bae you look stunning smiley
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by Abdhool(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who bought dis bae toy fone.... she no bad sha
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by prettyjo(f): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
evegran:

It's expected!
you must be very silly to have made that comment of yours.
i really dont have your time.be very careful
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by toprealman: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Speechless3:

You still dey ask? Person look mirror finish kon dey beef person wey make sense pass am.
I'm speechless!
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Speechless3:

cheesy You stole my thoughts. Fat whales always beefing sweet slimmies since....e don tey jare.

Helo bae you look stunning smiley

Don't mind them.

Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
prettyjo:

you must be very silly to have made that comment of yours.
i really dont have your time.be very careful

Then you must have been extremely SILLY to have said there's nothing stunning about Agbani 's picture, simply because you're FAT and unhappy with your body - a body that clearly screams "OBESITY".

How about you stop hating on we slim girls and hit the gym already?

Sadist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by lebete3000: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
prettyjo:

badbelle.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by prettyjo(f): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
evegran:

Then you must have been extremely SILLY to have said there's nothing stunning about Agbani 's picture, simply because you're FAT and unhappy with your body - a body that clearly screams "OBESITY".

How about you stop hating on we slim girls and hit the gym already?

Sadist!
you sound so pained and pathetic and i just laugh each time you quote me to make a coment .
its only a sadist that can easily identify another so am not surprised.

the last thing i will do is to start exchanging words with you over here cos that will be very degrading of me...

like i said earlier,be very careful,if you easily mention others to spill rubbish,don't try it with me cos you will regret it.

am done with you.bye
Re: Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo by prettyjo(f): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
lebete3000:

badbelle.
ok .

you have been noticed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Back To School After BBNaija (Photos) / Photos From Olamide's Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.