Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured (42744 Views)

Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living / Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by PassingShot(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Airforce1:
I'm touched

God bless you bro
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by codereloader: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
that's life, you with two and learn 4rm that
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by cruzita(f): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
no natter the obstacle God will take us to the pinnacle.
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by franklingud(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Such a rare gem.
Hardwork pays
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by Erukumakanaki: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

Are you the man? cheesy
Am thanking Airforce 1 for a different reason grin
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
That hand most not slap one..... Someone jaws might get broken
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by abdulaa: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
and some wailers are supporting the looters is $2.1 billion,
those who are suppose to buy ammunitions for our gallant soldier but looting the money and funding Boko Haram.

Thunder fire enemy of this PMB government.
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by justi4jesu(f): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Am thanking Airforce 1 for a different reason grin

Noted cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by EmagNig(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
good
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by Austin234(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Very inspiring. God bles u young man
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by Kolency(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Diply inspired,, Dear God,pls help our youths wit wisdom n super ideas 2 hustle n not 2 b wailing on dis 5k ish everyday # dignity of labour
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
just say i can nd see urself doin the impossible
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by ayinde2ade(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
undecided Same Story in different dimensions....quite touchin' sha
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by onatisi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is why I always blast able bodied men who have sound mind and body,they have the money to buy a phone and internet data. Then they come on nairaland threatening to commit suicide if they don't get a job. If disabled ppl like this can face the challenges of this harsh world without resorting to begging then no one who is able and healthy has any excuse to be begging on nairaland

Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
So we should
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by notmywill: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
All these OMONILES, friends, families and well wishers of OMONILES, people and region associated with OMONILES, and beneficiaries of OMONILES- take note.

Instead of sitting in groups at the Junction of every road, waiting for unlawful taxes from trailers and lorries bearing construction materials, like prostitutes waiting for clients, do something useful, relevant and admirable for yourselves.
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Ofuo Paul, who shared the photos, said:

“This got me inspired this morning, even with just one hand this guy is still hustling breaking firewood for a living, so what excuse do we have not to work hard and smart with our complete hands?

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=37182

Survival is a product of ur mind set, follow up and never give up attitude and not a function of how many hands u have or the size of
ur muscle...
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by Pidggin(f): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
This man is a great man, unlike some able bodied men on the street collecting money from motorists in the name of levy.
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by Suleoseg(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yes I saw the man at banawa
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by uhiochris1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Only one hand and he still work. While those with two good fresh hands are lazing around begging in traffic lights.

Real hero
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by princeogbeide1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Left hand for that matter
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by engrjacuzzi: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
some women will display children all in the name of begging for alms.......my question is, who got them pregnant? when they were strafing they didn't reason the caring aspect. I sometimes do not feel pity for the said mothers
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
.....and those lazy MTFing full bodied Northerners be by the roadside begging. Bunch of lazy as.sholes. All they know is straff and beg, then they beg and straff. No offense tho'
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by miftauferrets(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hustle Loyalty #RESPECT
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by nicestguy1: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
why he no wear goggles na abi na which kain end time job be this sef ? if splinter enter him eye

Na true u talk o ....bros, abeg try do gd samaritan naa.....try ur best send am 1 naa.....him go highly appreciate ur support wink
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by sukkot: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
nicestguy1:

Na true u talk o ....bros, abeg try do gd samaritan naa.....try ur best send am 1 naa.....him go highly appreciate ur support wink
i will but i no dey naija at all.
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
cutetopsey:
Hardwork pays......
Bein smart pays better wink
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by Freeman50(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Against all odds.....still gorify the lord for good health.
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
In another part of Nigeria that is more than enough reason to start begging o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner / Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.