Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

My Experience In Onitsha Today. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience In Onitsha Today. (1155 Views)

2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Onitsha Today. by tolustx(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
These Ipob and Massob people are just inflicting pain on their own people. Restricting free movements, exposing people to harms, etc. On my way back from work, I saw that they blocked roads with burning tyres, even on roads that are not expressways. See pix below. I couldn't boldly snap d pictures so pardon me for d ones that are not clear enough.

Re: My Experience In Onitsha Today. by honfreeman(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
this is serious oooo
Re: My Experience In Onitsha Today. by tolustx(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
More...

Owing to the mosque that was burnt in onitsha today, many northerners living in the state have been displaced and they are seeking refuge in d rmy barracks but the soldiers won't allow them into d barracks so they are stranded in front of the barracks.
A northerner who has a fairly big kiosk for selling provisions was visited by d angry protesters and the kiosk was destroyed totally. I could not take a pix of that cos of d effect it will have on d northerners if they see me snap that plus the ipob pple could be around too.
See pics of stranded northerners in front of the army barracks below:
Pictures were snapped wit my fone, under serious caution, so I couldn't get d clearest shots.

Re: My Experience In Onitsha Today. by ruffp: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bunch of miscreants. I don't understand why the army haven't taken a hard stance on those touts!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In Tanzania For Drug Trafficking / SHOCKING PHOTO: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Northern Nigeria / Photo:15 Year Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.