Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures (53203 Views)

Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos / Birthday Of Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by Lolladey(f): 12:29am On Dec 03, 2015
What goes around comes around. Nutella, e go soo be ur turn

2 Likes

Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by Haryohdeji(m): 3:01am On Dec 03, 2015
SNEAKING
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by udison(m): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2015
comradee1248:
End time wedding

meaning?
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by udison(m): 5:59am On Dec 03, 2015
tchidi:
Heu,, another 'mention' spree for me! undecided embarassed angry
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by acada111(f): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2015
efilefun:
The last pic looks like a restaurant, but why the dude wear pink

Na open eye undecided
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Like I care, you collect another woman's husband and you run to the court wedding, I hear you!!!
opribo:

somebody wasn't sure of their position knowing full well that another was there before hence the need to seek legal backing incase it begins to turn to another Bollywood fine.
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Control on his camera and Cd's

Ha ha ha
sorepco:
You can do court wedding even after 20yrs of marriage...this gives either spouse control over assets after death of one.

Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by frankyychiji(f): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2015
tochimas:
fat big lie
Ok.
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by preciousMI1(f): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2015
husband shifter!!
now you've shifted sophias hubby to yourself hope you are ok??
naija pastors sit up oh market don come for those who will wed you both without caring that he had a wife b4...
he'll dump you for another soon and the trend continues
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by preciousMI1(f): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by preciousMI1(f): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Valwezzy:
Isn't this the same court akpororo and one other dude did their wedding too?? ??

Why always this court

don't worry soon the court will finish and others will rest...
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by naijanaso: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Lovely picz. Congrats to them..

But who's the masquerade behind Chikere in the 2nd pix.. .
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by maureen546: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Congrats
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by Judithume(f): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2015
so the guy finally married this nuella,after 4 kids with first wife.well,nuella ready for wife number 3 ooo
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by Valwezzy: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2015
preciousMI1:

don't worry soon the court will finish and others will rest...

gringringringrin
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by darmmie2012(f): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Big Congrats to Her
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by 4everGrand(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
tchidi:

Hi!! grin cheesy
We de o!! Still waiting on them. Went to their office and they were apologetic. Asked us to be patient that things were being slow nationally. embarassed. Make we de watch.

O...k, wasn't in dat final shortlist. Hoping things might just smile tho.
Re: Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures by toygod2: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
This lady, anytime i see her pix keeps reminding me of on VICTORIA I knew back then.

Same complexion
Same face esp lips cry cry

I still miss VICKI MINAJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts / Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.