Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) (38998 Views)

Muhammad Ali And Ben Murray-Bruce 1984 Throwback Photo / Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bollinger:

Then why did you post this?

He posted that with sarcasm, he was trying to say they are about to get their fingers burrnt by thesame person they supported.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Bollinger(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
manny4life:

Because

a. It's SR who are known for lies,
b. They were instrumental in the lies propagated against GEJ's Administration
c. They fully supported Buhari's mantra for "change"
d. Heck they were the APC media arm for propagating falsehood
e. And the list is endless

So therefore, for them to cry foul and calling the bill "devious" is really interesting despite the fact the bill is devious. I hope you get my drift.

Not really. Your writing skills need refinement. It is very hard for anyone to see sarcasm in your original post i responded post which i responded to. Which by the way was your original intent.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by arsetalks(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
drberry:
Lol these two people funny sha... Ben Bruce just sounding like he wants to cry because they lied against him grin... Meanwhile Sahara Reports have been lying from time immemorial. They're another wing of APC LYING LIARS... Now that Ben Bruce has put up a link of where they lied, they're speechless. tongue tongue grin grin
When they report something against APC they are the best, when it is against PDP, they don't know their jobs.

SR and premium times have proved over and over again that they are reliable outlets who do proper journalism but you lot are blinded to the truth.

Continue living in denial.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by arsetalks(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
OAFMods:

Seriously, That was the only thing you were able to deduce from the exchange ! Anyway I want to believe you are more intelligent than that you are just being sympathetic to your wailing team.
Don't insult intelligent people by calling people like Mogidi intelligent. He is the opposite of intelligent.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by bowler000000(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Av said dis times without number that Ben Bruce as no common in d sense he make bfor assuming oofice as a senator of d republic... Imagine him declining not knowing or hear abt d bill bfor been pass.... old wine in a new bottle... Rubbish people
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by manny4life(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bollinger:

Not really. Your writing skills need refinement. It is very hard for anyone to see sarcasm in your original post i responded post which i responded to. Which by the way was your original intent.

Well then, Mr. English keyboard warrior....My original post wasn't meant to be sarcastic for people like you , and unfortunately, I don't owe you an explanation. I'm sorry if you don't get it.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by OpeDwarroir: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
efilefun:

Dude seems you also got comprehension problem just like the man who looks like obama but reasons like koro. Read the first tweet from SR and point out where they said that TweetLord was the one who pushed it for second reading

Oh the same way NSA is another wing of PDP who pays the media for political campaigns?

You should be the one to be accused of comprehension problem. Read the 8th tweet and see for yourself where Bruce was initially accused of pushing the bill for 2nd reading
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Ryda(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ben Bruce comprehension problem dey affect am sinz...
even whn he blasted d guy who challenged him for selling pop corn for #800 @ d cinema
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by manny4life(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
thecollector:

He posted that with sarcasm, he was trying to say they are about to get their fingers burrnt by thesame person they supported.

Nna thank you jare... An example of an ITK on NL. They rush to give their unsolicited opinion, and even if you break their head, they still wouldn't get it. I don't bother myself with their type...Nah, ain't worth it.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
I said this on February 1st. Though I knew it will come to pass, I never expected it to come this fast.
Vig86:
Nigerians are blind and wicked to themselves. Vote Buhari and suffer. He will ban tweeter, facebook, whatsApp then we all go back to 1960s. Wicked people.

This picture below show how free Americans are, and how every ideal society should be.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
manny4life:

Nna thank you jare... An example of an ITK on NL. They rush to give their unsolicited opinion, and even if you break their head, they still wouldn't get it. I don't bother myself with their type...Nah, ain't worth it.

Sorry if I offended u, u got his post wrong so I just felt I could step in and make things clearer to avoid a fight. I'd also do same for u.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by pipz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
kYjelly2:
"Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers" undecided

You just got bodied by an APC nigga

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by manny4life(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
thecollector:

Sorry if I offended u, u got his post wrong so I just felt I could step in and make things clearer to avoid a fight. I'd also do same for u.

No you did not offend me... Not at all.

No I did not get his post wrong, this is what he posted: I feel so sorry for you. So, you don't realise that the bill is devious? I replied him referencing my original post (provided a link to it). I would think after reading my original post, he would deduce my second post is sarcasm as you rightly pointed out, no he just couldn't.

He asked, why did you post this? I humbled myself and explained why I posted it, and instead of him to just drop it, he want's to mock my English. Mr. English that can't correctly spell "realize"... Smh.

Trust me bro, this reinvented manny4life don't have time to fight with anyone. If you don't get, your fault, not mine. cool cool cool
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by jayriginal: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
kYjelly2:
"Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers" undecided

Loaded lux vs Charlie Clips
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by OpeDwarroir: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bollinger:

I feel so sorry for you. So, you don't realise that the bill is devious? In a normal society, there is already a law that deals with issues that this proposed bill is trying to tackle and it is decided in a civil court. What the house is proposing is absolutely dangerous to free speech. They are creating new definitions for slander and defamation of character. If that were the case in America, every citizen would be in jail by now. The amount of insults and lies Obama has received can fill the lifetimes of two U.S presidents. The reason it has always been a civil case, is because it is infringes on freedom of speech and the onus of proof falls too heavily on the side defendants which would lead to a huge amount of people going to jail. Sometimes i think Nigeria deserves only a dictatorial style of leadership. Jesus.

P.s Ben bruce supported the bill. He is part of the house isn't he? Plus, there is no way in hell he did not know about it. If he didn't, then it means he missed the debates, first and second reading. Where was he during the whole time?

Check your English and writing, or proof read before posting
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by donralph2000(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
onatisi:
Nigeria is in deep deep problems. The stupid bastards that voted for this government will never know peace . They have finally succeeded in taking this country backwards . Sad case
I liked your comment because I actually voted for change and if you think the acclaimed change is in reverse, think and rethink for as long as you can till you figure out the change is a paradigm shift of revolution. So therefore, you and your house hold will never know peace. Bastard son of a thousand fathers..... angry
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Bollinger(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
OpeDwarroir:

Check your English and writing, or proof read before posting

Which part. Please show me. I am open to learn.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is the BILL
The bill is called “A Bill for an Act to Prohibit frivolous
Petitions and other Matters Connected therewith”.
It reads thus,
“Where any person in order to circumvent this
law makes any allegation and or publish any
statement, petition in any paper, radio, or any
medium of whatever description, with malicious
intent to discredit or set the public against any
person or group of persons, institutions of
government, he shall be guilty of an offence and
upon conviction, shall be liable to an imprisonment term of two years or a fine of N4,000,000.00” the bill specified. On social media, the bill reads;

“Where any person through text message ,tweets,
WhatsApp or through any social media post any
abusive statement knowing same to be false with
intent to set the public against any person and
group of persons, an institution of government or
such other bodies established by law shall be
guilty of an offence and upon conviction, shall be
liable to an imprisonment for two years or a fine
of N2,000,000.00 or both fine and imprisonment.”

The bill said it shall be an offence for any petition to
be submitted without a sworn affidavit from the law
court.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by dammytosh: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
mars123:
nope, he is not intelligent.

I agree with you. The guy is dumb and not intelligent
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by dammytosh: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
onatisi:
Nigeria is in deep deep problems. The stupid bastards that voted for this government will never know peace . They have finally succeeded in taking this country backwards . Sad case

Even after the recent revelation. Only a f00lish idiot like you still feels jonathan is an option.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by kodlins(f): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Some body looks like Obama and and then reason like Bob izua

Haba Bob Izua shocked
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by repogirl(f): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol, its like Sahara reporters are afraid. The moment they can't peddle falsehood that they get from their fictitious sources, is the moment they will become irrelevant. Bloody Lying liars! angry
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by onatisi(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
dammytosh:

Even after the recent revelation. Only a f00lish idiot like you still feels jonathan is an option.
ode oponu,your father and mother are foolish idiots since you inherited your madness and stupidity from them,show me where I said gej is an option.

Better go and take your night medicine before your situation deteriorates
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by aNAIJAFAN(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dey lie a lot.. E don dey for dier blood .. We don't need dna test to confirm dat

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by tonyobj(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
These law makers must be funny people. Isn't it ironic how easy it is for them to pass bills to favour themselves and how hard it is for them to pass bills that would favour Nigeria and every common citizen. Absolute lobbish!!!
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by ceemere: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
OAFMods:

Seriously, That was the only thing you were able to deduce from the exchange ! Anyway I want to believe you are more intelligent than that you are just being sympathetic to your wailing team.
iwu imbe, iwu apkara otele, anu mpam, na so u dumb fools go come here dey form rambo for over sabi levels. Oya now u've called our attention to his inability to deduce crucial info from the exchange of words, ok tell us what he failed to acknowledge naa??
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Alonu(m): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Some body looks like Obama and and then reason like Bob izua
Kai people mouth bad for this NL shakara, as innn!
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by DMfreak: 12:34am On Dec 03, 2015
quit being idiotic.

It's no play here.

He's an oshobaba boy that's how they behave
He lacks ideas.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by onatisi(m): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2015
I can bet it with anybody that Ben Bruce is decamping to APc very soon .
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by aresa: 1:23am On Dec 03, 2015
The twitter senator was the DG of NTA for 8 long years, but NTA is still rotten rubbish with zero achievement or anything to show for his 8 years.

He milked the system while opening cinemas and malls left and right, his own silverbird TV grew and modernized While NTA suffers.

Like I opine all the time, this worthless senator Obanikoro twitter finger was part of the rot and decay he runs his mouth about everyday and it's just a matter of time before he gets exposed and called out.

What a scumbag..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Militants At Bulari - Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.