Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,155 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Read What Prof. Soyinka Has To Say About Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Prof. Soyinka Has To Say About Tinubu (628 Views)

Alasoadura Makes Disrespectful Comment About Tinubu In Ondo / Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos / Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Prof. Soyinka Has To Say About Tinubu by jbbaba(m): 1:41am On Dec 03, 2015
"I do not admire Tinubu because he is a saint...
I do not admire Tinubu because he is from the south...
I do not admire Tinubu because he is a Yoruba...
If I want saints, I will proceed to heaven not on earth...
Every human is fallible (but) I admire Tinubu because...
He saved Nigeria from the danger of falling into "one party state". He has nurtured many renowned National successors. He listened to the voice of the masses to surrender his personal ambition at the most critical moment.
He strategically terminated PDP 60 years life span in 16 years. The robust critic and critique we are enjoying today is because Tinubu aligned himself to the masses to return the power to them.
Tinubu has the option of joining the PDP elites to hold us hostage for another decade but he gave his all to the masses to dethrone the elites.
Political juveniles believed that APC won because of the votes from the North. No!!!, APC's victory was cemented the day Muhammadu Buhari and Asiwaju Tinubu resolved to work together.
Asiwaju and PMB almost became a Nomadic by visiting every human that can help midwife Nigeria's salvation. Those 'Nomadic Almajiri' walk later brought salvation to us.
God willing, PMB is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Anybody, any cabal, any Viju milk activist, attempting to humiliate Asiwaju must have me to contend with.
An average PDP man is sad with Asiwaju because he brought them to their knees. If anyone thinks that to bring down Asiwaju is his project, that mission will not only crash but it will boomerang.
Don't tell me he is overbearing, your "underbearing" mentors were nowhere to be found when this Country was lying critically at the intensive care of the universe. Recall my first line, Asiwaju is not a saint. Stop demonising what you admire out of envy. Even your mentors admire him.

He owns Lagos? I hear you!
Ask your grand father and parents how they acquired your so called "family land". Is it God that allocated it to them?

You are terrorizing your neighbours and village with your kpof-kpof kobo yet you criticise a man that is naturally addicted to technocrats, irrespective of their tribe or religion.

He is evil? I agree, but we need more of him than any of your saintly specie.

Dear Asiwaju, the gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of a cowardice".

- Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute to APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. 
Source: http:///YXCnjv

Re: Read What Prof. Soyinka Has To Say About Tinubu by jbbaba(m): 1:47am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Read What Prof. Soyinka Has To Say About Tinubu by apholaryn: 2:07am On Dec 03, 2015
fact!
Re: Read What Prof. Soyinka Has To Say About Tinubu by raumdeuter: 2:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Well said Kongi
Re: Read What Prof. Soyinka Has To Say About Tinubu by Qyubee(m): 2:39am On Dec 03, 2015
nice piece frm d prof..
Re: Read What Prof. Soyinka Has To Say About Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 2:42am On Dec 03, 2015
So this man's senility still dey wear boxer,e never naked completely... I agree with you on this tho.
Re: Read What Prof. Soyinka Has To Say About Tinubu by DICE234(m): 3:22am On Dec 03, 2015
haha the Jagaban himself, my political chess master. i wish there would soon be a biography of this man

meanwhile

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making much money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... register your services/skill at (check my signature) and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy.com... someone, somewhere needs your services.
Re: Read What Prof. Soyinka Has To Say About Tinubu by jomoh: 3:33am On Dec 03, 2015
Jagaban Borgu. I love that man

#No homo

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Office In Kogi Burnt Down / Top 10 Marriage Fears By Potential Couples / $2b Arms Procurement: Jonathan Spills Lies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.