Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Fg Has Paid November Salary - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fg Has Paid November Salary (50546 Views)

BREAKING: Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary / November Salary For FG Workers / FG Has Not Paid NOVEMBER SALARY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by onatisi(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
ugolance:
Even if they had paid how is that news? Were they suppose to be delaying salaries in d first place? Mtcheeeeew
I wonder ooo.
It is very obvious that the op considers payment of workers salaries as an achievement.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by richdaflux: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
alatbaba1:

Even GEJ pays before months end too max 29th of d month. December 2012 GEJ paid 18th. It's still manageable. Last year he paid Dec salary on 22. During Salah he paid before Salah too. But Oga babu didn't pay before dis year Salah definitely he will never pay before xmas. Change has really come. God help us all

Like i said, "maybe it only affected my institution". For example, last year Dec's salary was paid beyond mid January 2015.

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
TruthHurts1:
So who is telling the truth?
APC
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nellybii:

You are a bloody liar.
Who paid you by 24th under which administration.? An administration that owed a lot of parastatals salaries for months. God will punish you enemies of progress that litter this country. Last Christmas was the worst since I started working. I couldn't buy anything. That your stupid short memory. God will never allow such bunch of wicked thieves to rule this country ever again never. !!!
Last administration pays every last Thursday of every month except for some few month when some DGs employed with out clearance from FRMC.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by onatisi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
rezy15:
Maybe u guys haven't been paid. Maybe its y u guys are exhibiting high rectal temperature hence the insults. I work at a federal university. I was paid late last night. I stand nothing to gain by lying. Believe it or not. Maybe urs will come later but pls quit the childish attitude by bringing in insults.
so November salaries is supposed to be paid in December,abi?maybe most of you don't know how disgraceful some comments are about Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Geniro: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

So, PMB was the President in 2014 shey? You need a deeper mental horizon, honestly.

Olodo, the news article you quoted referenced 2015 while you foolishly claimed it was during the oil price boom which ended during the 4th quarter of 2014.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Applaner: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
richdaflux:
Don't be quick to call someone a liar, just because we're on a faceless forum.

I've made my own sincere contribution, whether you believe it or not.

Again, salaries were delayed during GEJ's tenure! That people didn't talk about it, doesnt mean it wasn't an issue.

guy, u are lying

salaries were Neva delayed in Gej regime

I work with de federal govt

5 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Mandyjosh: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=maryjames9 post=40634543] What is your problem? I just confirmed to you that my guys working in Federal Government Parastatals, in point of fact an FG University got allert yesterday and you are here disputing me. What do i have to gain in lying? Not every body is a politician mind you or a paid APC/PDP Online Propagandists.I know because i have many of them as Customers who own me money and have started paying since yesterday when they were paid. Understood?[ ]

u ar a liar,no govt parastatals ve b paid yet.i work wt ministry of interior;i dnt kn wer u get ur info frm.....apc..change

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Ephemmm: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Geniro:

Olodo, the news article you quoted referenced 2015 while you foolishly claimed it was during the oil price boom which ended during the 4th quarter of 2014.

How can a regime recorded the highest petroleum price in the world market, remove subsidy to get more funds, deplete reserves to the minimum in history still have to borrow to pay its workers? You brain is as fake as GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by gajerian(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.

Credit Alert
AC: **3013
DESC: R-63199151/FGN: :November Salary
DATE:02-Dec-2015 10:27
AMT:NGN115,217.64
Pls call 012798800 for more info.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Geniro: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

How can a regime recorded the highest petroleum price in the world market, remove subsidy to get more funds, deplete reserves to the minimum in history still have to borrow to pay its workers? You brain is as fake as GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue

It was a partial removal of subsidy after m0rons like you hit the streets protesting away like fools while mortgaging your unborn kids

The depleted reserves you mentioned is evident in the numerous infrastructural upgrade, the junketting dullard and her supporters ascribed to body language. The double increase in minimum wage to N18,000 wasn't gotten from thin air.

The billions spent as subsidy payments wasn't gotten from thin air. Sanusi quest to use the Foreign reserve to shore up the exchange rate wasn't gotten from thin air.

Stop being a zombie and tell the FG to pay her workers their due salary.

7 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by PHfinest(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
What is your problem? I just confirmed to you that my guys working in Federal Government Parastatals, in point of fact an FG University got allert yesterday and you are here disputing me. What do i have to gain in lying? Not every body is a politician mind you or a paid APC/PDP Online Propagandists.I know because i have many of them as Customers who own me money and have started paying since yesterday when they were paid. Understood?

You are APC youth leader in your ward for over 2 years now

maryjames9:
Here comes President Egbere Jonathan. No action, no swaga. He's just so fucking predictable. I once gave him credit for the changes in power supply,unfortunately,i have to withdraw them back. Hardly do i enjoy 2 hours power a day. This man is just passing time,busy organizing commitees upon commitees and at d end of the day,NO SHOW. Why is nigeria inflicted with this Gej calamity? Roads: ZERO. Corruption: 500%, Jobs: ZERO. Security:ZERO. Power: NEGATIVE MARK. PDP MUST GO 2015. We need a leader in this nation, not calamity and clueless daft

Talk about abusive youth, op look into the mirror and you see super abusive

4 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by rezy15(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Applaner:

guy, u are lying

salaries were Neva delayed in Gej regime

I work with de federal govt
U will shoot me but in Sept 2013 I wasn't paid a full month until October 2013.

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Geniro: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
PHfinest:

You are APC youth leader in your ward for over 2 years now

Talk about abusive youth, op look into the mirror and you see super abusive

See as you catch the zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Youngzedd(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
the shoes that Lie Muhammad left behind as APC national publicity secretary doesn't fit you. Don't try it.

Fall from mango tree grin
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by xMrPx(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
GreatAgb:
The delay is annoying but salaries are trickling in. Make una no crucify d op abeg.
u mean u earn 75k as monthly take home! Gush, our govt really need to upgrade. This is so fucking poor.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by HAH: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
The delays are not encouraging, salary must be paid on time for productivity
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Layolaw(f): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na wa oo, when we are yet to be paid for october in Ekiti state.. There is God oo

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.

Nothing like wrong or misleading. I never see alert O. I dey work with dem. Last 2 months we were paid by 11th of Nov. I never see allawi O
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by onyxo76(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
What is your problem? I just confirmed to you that my guys working in Federal Government Parastatals, in point of fact an FG University got allert yesterday and you are here disputing me. What do i have to gain in lying? Not every body is a politician mind you or a paid APC/PDP Online Propagandists.I know because i have many of them as Customers who own me money and have started paying since yesterday when they were paid. Understood?
which university has gotten paid? i work in a south western federal university and i have not heard anyone getting alerts even my friends in the teaching hospital never see alerts

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by bayonleamzat: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good news if its true

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by CzarChris(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
OP, this is a heavy lie. I haven't received anything, my neighbour who also works for the FG, was almost crying last night about the delay in salary payment.
But wait ooo, so to pay people their salary is now an achievement? Na wah oooo.

Call me a wailer all you want, but APC is a failed party. Under GEJ nobody heard a thing about salaries, we get our salaries no later than 24th of that same month. But under GMB it's now a tradition to get it the 1st week of the next month sometimes even on the 2nd week. Make im continue to tour the world.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by onyxo76(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
the way i see it is that we should not expect december salary before xmas...

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by funkiebully: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thunder fire liars! Since this dullard entered there has been uncertainty about when salary will be received unlike during GEJ era that one anticipate and receive alert every 25th.

I swear up till now no November salary! I buy fuel at 130 naira, this is eating deep into one's miscalleneous expenses.

Everything about this govt is pure scam.

God punish buhari and his team of scammers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by dking123: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Nothing like wrong or misleading. I never see alert O. I dey work with dem. Last 2 months we were paid by 11th of Nov. I never see allawi O
The only tool they have is propaganda and they think its the solution to every problem.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
NOVEMBER SALARY IN DECEMBER, GOOD ONE

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
onyxo76:
the way i see it is that we should not expect december salary before xmas...
Guy if you want to wear Christmas cloth and chop chicken this Xmas I advice you to save small from your November salary when the thing finally land. Cos December salary 2016 confirmed

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Ballotelle(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
pls am not trying to derail the thread.. how much is level 8 from parastetals take home with IPPIS
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by funkiebully: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ballotelle:
pls am not trying to derail the thread.. how much is level 8 from parastetals take home with IPPIS

Depends on ministry

Range btw 80k to 130k

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" / Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.