Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Fg Has Paid November Salary - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fg Has Paid November Salary (50588 Views)

BREAKING: Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary / November Salary For FG Workers / FG Has Not Paid NOVEMBER SALARY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mehn see the number of people viewing this thread, guys don really broke. OP just imagine wetin go happen to you if all this people with their hungry wives and children catch you.

5 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Pappymason2: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
richdaflux:
As an FG worker in both GEJ and PMB's administrations, salaries have always been delayed. In fact, its relatively faster in PMB's govt. Kids everywhere.

N.B.: November salary is yet to be paid!

You are lying

You are not a federal civil servant to say this nonsense lie.

If salaries where delayed under GEJ then why was there never any thread on salary delays and or payments during GEJ?

The delays are new to real civil servants and it all began when this Govt was sworn in.

Propaganda will not put food on the table.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by dkdigits(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
ikkkkk:

No one is doubting you but we are yet to receive Bro. Their establishment did pay them with their IGI (internally generated revenue) pending when FG pays November salary. Most Universities operate like that.

I doubt any university can generate enough revenue to pay it's salaries, tho I stand to be correct. As per payment of November salaries, a friend of mine working in immigration told me they received their alert yestedy evening. I wonder why the doubt tho, has thr ever bin anytime all federal organisation's got paid d same instant? I wrk with a teachin hospital, and I havnt bin paid...that doesn't mean I would call someone who has received a liar. All the same, PMB really needs 2 sort out this salary ish. Beginin to seem as if d govt is broke or somfin.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Taku555(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Sharplogger post=40635880]

this is Wat happens wen children have access to d Internet...d op is not even under d FG's payroll & he is coming on here to yarn gibberish. Under the last administration we were promptly paid on the 24th of every month and that was constant. I don't understand how all of a sudden it's really difficult to pay pple dat have worked...or is the money been saved to furnish the presidents foreign trips?? I wonder o
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by rezy15(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Maybe u guys haven't been paid. Maybe its y u guys are exhibiting high rectal temperature hence the insults. I work at a federal university. I was paid late last night. I stand nothing to gain by lying. Believe it or not. Maybe urs will come later but pls quit the childish attitude by bringing in insults.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by ozo13(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
GreatAgb:
The delay is annoying but salaries are trickling in. Make una no crucify d op abeg.
chairman u no like urself ooo.abeg no allow yahoo boys finish ur money for ur accnt oo.some of d numbers display on d pix may b very important to ur accnt
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by simtosul: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
oshudu:
How can I believe that were by the military are not been paid
you are on point bro
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by richdaflux: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Don't be quick to call someone a liar, just because we're on a faceless forum.

I've made my own sincere contribution, whether you believe it or not.

Again, salaries were delayed during GEJ's tenure! That people didn't talk about it, doesnt mean it wasn't an issue.

Pappymason2:

You are lying

You are not a federal civil servant to say this nonsense lie.

If salaries where delayed under GEJ then why was there never any thread on salary delays and or payments during GEJ?

The delays are new to real civil servants and it all began when this Govt was sworn in.

Propaganda will not put food on the table.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Themonster: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
they have paid...if you dont belive..you know what to do....ndi ara

Why causing nairalanders

Seun Lalasticlala obinoscopy Mynd44
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Burger01(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
ikkkkk:

No one is doubting you but we are yet to receive Bro. Their establishment did pay them with their IGI (internally generated revenue) pending when FG pays November salary. Most Universities operate like that.
IGR smiley
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by alatbaba1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Not all fed worker have been paid. Military pers hv nt been paid. I'm nt a fan of pdp but. Since this new administration came on board salaries has been so inconsistence. Before during ya'adua's time salaries are been paid on 23rd or latest 25th of every month, during xmass perion salaries was paid 18th December. During Oga jona it was paid around 26th and latest 29th of every month. But uncle baba body language. Salaries come as wen d president feel like he should pay. They lied on change of power, Nigeria is broke, crude oil nt marketable, increment in salary, Single treasury account. Now Donno d lie they are gonna come up wit. At d beginning we thought we military will enjoy dis govt. Bu reverse is the case. Dis govt has nt done anything spectacular since dey came on board. It's just noise and lies they share. Nigeria is a failed state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
aljharem:

omo iya ma da won lowon
they keep lying, typical of apc

was really on the verge of insulting U now
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
GreatAgb:

Osun state workers de work for FG? Why are u shifting d goal post?

pls ignore him

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by richdaflux: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
alatbaba1:
Not all fed worker have been paid. Military pers hv nt been paid. I'm nt a fan of pdp but. Since this new administration came on board salaries has been so inconsistence. Before during ya'adua's time salaries are been paid on 23rd or latest 25th of every month, during xmass perion salaries was paid 18th December. During Oga jona it was paid around 26th and latest 29th of every month. But uncle baba body language. Salaries come as wen d president feel like he should pay. They lied on change of power, Nigeria is broke, crude oil nt marketable, increment in salary, Single treasury account. Now Donno d lie they are gonna come up wit. At d beginning we thought we military will enjoy dis govt. Bu reverse is the case. Dis govt has nt done anything spectacular since dey came on board. It's just noise and lies they share. Nigeria is a failed state.

You are on point with Yar'Adua's administration, but not GEJ's. Well, maybe it only affected my institution.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by esaias1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
End Time Salary cool
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by bmos(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Patience.

What is there to jubilate about? Today is 3rd day of next month already

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by cardoctor(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
I havent received my own alert o. grin
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by timpaker(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
I never see anything oooo. Na only alert from Etisalat telling me to text "love" to 3820 to get the best love text messages angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Ephemmm: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
merry02:
Everything is a news in buhari administration. Who knows when fed gov paid during the last administration? This change is a cosmetic one

Was it not the same GEJ's administration that always borrowed to pay FG workers despite the fact that oil price was at its peak as at then? Click here for an eye-opener before you quote me wrongly.

https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=eDBgVuiyGqGm8wef6a2oCA&gws_rd=ssl#q=We+borrow+to+pay+FG+workers%3F

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by alatbaba1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.

Not all fed worker have been paid. Military pers hv nt been paid. I'm nt a fan of pdp but. Since this new administration came on board salaries has been so inconsistence. Before during ya'adua's time salaries are been paid on 23rd or latest 25th of every month, during xmass period salaries was paid 18th December. During Oga jona it was paid around 26th and latest 29th of every month. But uncle baba body language. Salaries come as wen d president feel like he should pay. They lied on change of power, Nigeria is broke, crude oil nt marketable, increment in salary, Single treasury account. Now Donno d lie they are gonna come up wit. At d beginning we thought we military will enjoy dis govt. But reverse is the case. Dis govt has nt done anything spectacular since dey came on board. It's just noise and lies they share. Nigeria is a failed state.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.
Sango and Amadioha will strike you deaf, dumb and blind if you are one of those employee of lie Muhammad who have being commission to lie to Nigerians for Buhari and APC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
HAHAHAHAHA. As the president of the wailing wailers. R/S workers hasn't been paid.

Also It has now gotten to the point of begging for your salary. APC are now announcing and promising workers their salary.

I love PGEJ

In Her word,

"" Na passengers dey ask conductor for change""

APC = Change

Sai Baba, Show them how to rule jaree

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by pluto3(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please u guys shud help me tell buhari to tell his apc ppl in mangu local government council of nigeria to pay me and my fellow corpers that worked/served wit dem ..april, may and june allowance dey r owing us.... Mine and my fellow collegue (doctors) is d main 1 cos we wia coverin 73 health centre..... And dey r owing us 3month of our hard to-earn allowances..... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Sharplogger(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nellybii:

You are a bloody liar.
Who paid you by 24th under which administration.? An administration that owed a lot of parastatals salaries for months. God will punish you enemies of progress that litter this country. Last Christmas was the worst since I started working. I couldn't buy anything. That your stupid short memory. God will never allow such bunch of wicked thieves to rule this country ever again never. !!!

first and foremost I do not know if/where u work or where ur domiciled, it is irresponsible to cast aspersions wen u know within urself that u possess a shallow mentality as such u think u can willingly allow ur diarrhea of d mouth to go on untreated...I work in FCDA in Abuja here and 4 d past 6 years I hav been in service, my salary has never delayed beyond 26th of every month...I know I'm not ment to join issues with dregs of d society like u but I will joyfully educate u on the laudable tins that were achieved by the previous administration of "thieves"
p.s

ur a dullard. I halt

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Geniro: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

Was it not the same GEJ's administration that always borrowed to pay FG workers despite the fact that oil price was at its peak as at then? Click here for an eye-opener before you quote me wrongly.

https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=eDBgVuiyGqGm8wef6a2oCA&gws_rd=ssl#q=We+borrow+to+pay+FG+workers%3F

This shameless liar is here again. Crude prices started tanking late 2014, yet this shill is stating otherwise.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by alatbaba1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
richdaflux:

You are on point with Yar'Adua's administration, but not GEJ's. Well, maybe it only affected my institution.

Even GEJ pays before months end too max 29th of d month. December 2012 GEJ paid 18th. It's still manageable. Last year he paid Dec salary on 22. During Salah he paid before Salah too. But Oga babu didn't pay before dis year Salah definitely he will never pay before xmas. Change has really come. God help us all

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by dking123: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
What is your problem? I just confirmed to you that my guys working in Federal Government Parastatals, in point of fact an FG University got allert yesterday and you are here disputing me. What do i have to gain in lying? Not every body is a politician mind you or a paid APC/PDP Online Propagandists.I know because i have many of them as Customers who own me money and have started paying since yesterday when they were paid. Understood?
Stop being used for propaganda. We are in trouble in this fake change. we have not been paid.paying salary is now news. worst its fake news.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by fotadmowmend(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thats why I do not like APC 's approach to politics. Must they announce to the world that they ve done with is expected of them ? It is normal for every government to pay workers' salaries at month ends and it however becomes something else when government goes to the media to announce payment of civil servants' pay !
Also, Nigerians should be careful of this REMITA of a thing because this method was adopted in Osun state where private firm- CHAMS was employed to take charge of public fund and now the state is in big mess. Is it logical at all for government to get the aid of a private firm to take charge of public fund ?

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Ephemmm: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Geniro:

[s]This shameless liar is here again. Crude prices started tanking late 2014, yet this shill is stating otherwise[/s].

So, PMB was the President in 2014 shey? You need a deeper mental horizon, honestly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" / Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.