Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Fg Has Paid November Salary - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fg Has Paid November Salary (50539 Views)

BREAKING: Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary / November Salary For FG Workers / FG Has Not Paid NOVEMBER SALARY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ballotelle:
pls am not trying to derail the thread.. how much is level 8 from parastetals take home with IPPIS
No straight forward answer. Depends on parastatal and department within the parastatal. But a level 8 (conhess 7) administrative officer in a teaching hospital will get between 100 and 110k. A core health professional on that level will get more cos of call duty and such allowances

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by frankwyte: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is this news ? yu got alert late of November salary yu hear posting trash; pls with due respect examine yur brain.

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by JohnReese: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Well, we still ve not gotten ours, workers are really mad at buhari here....he keep delaying salaries, I just don't know why. I'm sure we will collect December salary by 10th of January. Mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Abeymills(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lies frm apc gullible I work wit budget office no salary yet hw is Xmas going 2b wit dis whole mess dis incompetent president is put Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by JohnReese: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
October salary was paid well into November and dey came out and said it was a technical problem. I'm waiting to hear what the problem will be dis tym......confused and clueless government. Can't wait for 2019 to vote out dis demons out of government. Hardship everywhere. Mtchewwwwwww

4 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Dcanio: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nothing has been paid was at IPPIS ...tell us which ministry or agency have been paid stop backing the FG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by onyxo76(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
olowodaddy:

Guy if you want to wear Christmas cloth and chop chicken this Xmas I advice you to save small from your November salary when the thing finally land. Cos December salary 2016 confirmed
bros i tell you, na to enter my coop society to gather small change for xmas runs ooo, i have already zeroed my mind for 2016 regarding dec salary.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by omogin(f): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
What is your problem? I just confirmed to you that my guys working in Federal Government Parastatals, in point of fact an FG University got allert yesterday and you are here disputing me. What do i have to gain in lying? Not every body is a politician mind you or a paid APC/PDP Online Propagandists.I know because i have many of them as Customers who own me money and have started paying since yesterday when they were paid. Understood?
Shut ur mouth up, no FG worker has been paid. Those paid were paid from local sources of funds pending when the FG decides to pay
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by SmileXtraone: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pls i would like to know if Nigeria Civil Defence has been paid for november
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by omogin(f): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
JohnReese:
October salary was paid well into November and dey came out and said it was a technical problem. I'm waiting to hear what the problem will be dis tym......confused and clueless government. Can't wait for 2019 to vote out dis demons out of government. Hardship everywhere. Mtchewwwwwww
APC are full of lies. Lie Mohammed to garbage shehu...
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Meanwhile Gov. Ortom is still owing October salary plus our four mnths bail out money...APCshit, cnt imagine is used to like apc. Fah

maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Meanwhile Gov. Ortom is still owing October salary plus our four mnths bail out money...APCshit, cnt imagine I used to like Apc. Fah

maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by wonderfulman(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
As the time of writing this report, we have not received any salary from Remita.I work with Fed.University of Technology,Akure.Who is deceiving who.Is the kind change we voted for?Even as bad as Jonathan,He paid salary every 25 day of every month.I have to confess to you Live is worse under this Government.A.P.C ALL PEOPLE CRUSHING TO DEATH

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by wonderfulman(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
As the time of writing this report, we have not received any salary from Remita.I work with Fed.University of Technology,Akure.Who is deceiving who.Is the kind change we voted for?Even as bad as Jonathan,He paid salary every 25 day of every month.I have to confess to you Live is worse under this Government.A.P.C ALL PEOPLE CRUSHING TO DEATH

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
xMrPx:
u mean u earn 75k as monthly take home! Gush, our govt really need to upgrade. This is so fucking poor.

Yea. And it is so fucking legal. It meets my basic needs. As skills,experience and responsibilities grows income grows. No?

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by sammyuche(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
please there has to be a counter-thread stating clearly that fg has not begun payment of November salaries. Why would this misleading topic be on FP while there was another thread I saw stating that workers have not been paid yet its still not FP news. so na the workers wey hunger dey bite dey lie or wetin? what has nairaland turned to. Hunger dey bite man for here like crazy. Nigerians we are suffering...

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Ballotelle(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
funkiebully:

Depends on ministry
Range btw 80k to 130k
tnx
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Ephemmm: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Geniro:

It was a partial removal of subsidy after m0rons like you hit the streets protesting away like fools while mortgaging your unborn kids

The depleted reserves you mentioned is evident in the numerous infrastructural upgrade, the junketting dullard and her supporters ascribed to body language. The double increase in minimum wage to N18,000 wasn't gotten from thin air.

The billions spent as subsidy payments wasn't gotten from thin air. Sanusi quest to use the Foreign reserve to shore up the exchange rate wasn't gotten from thin air.

Stop being a zombie and tell the FG to pay her workers their due salary.

Can you please highlight the infrastructural upgrade that is evident? Stop reasoning with your anus please.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by xMrPx(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
GreatAgb:

Yea. And it is so fucking legal. It meets my basic needs. As skills,experience and responsibilities grows income grows. No?

Shalom.
I mean no teasing, just being curious' trying to cpaire it with d amount dripping off our treasury via politicians ' may God bless ur hustle
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by beegs(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pappymason2:

APC will bury this nation in a mountain of lies.

Is this the kind of illiterates that liar Mohammed has sent to do his shilling for here?

IPPIS has been the main salary platform for a vast majority of federal civil servants since Jan 1st, 2015 and is still the main platform for paying salaries.

Remita is a consultant to the FG in remitting govt revenue to the Single Treasury Account.

You guys have been busted with that fake alert.

Remita does not pay salaries and was only involved with FG in the STA as early as December last year!

Why are you touts posting fake claims of FG paying salaries when that is not the case?

Is it through cheap silly lies perpetuated by semi illiterate jobless touts that liar Mohammed hopes to run down the ministry of misinformation?

The Federal Civil Service is not Osun Civil Service and your cheap lies won't work!

Tout
Were did u get your idea that REMITA is a consulting firm and not a payment platform? Hmmmm. Oga REMITA has bin paying me since 2011

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Geniro: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

Can you please highlight the infrastructural upgrade that is evident? Stop reasoning with your anus please.

Zombie, visit this thread and shut your pile hole for good.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by teamchocolate: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ur a liar from the pits of hell... which last administration were paid 24th of every month? U obviously don't work in LUTH, lagos.... Luth, Lagos is paid 24th of the next month if possible..

Linus Awute needs to go to jail...

Sharplogger:

this is Wat happens wen children have access to d Internet...d op is not even under d FG's payroll & he is coming on here to yarn gibberish. Under the last administration we were promptly paid on the 24th of every month and that was constant. I don't understand how all of a sudden it's really difficult to pay pple dat have worked...or is the money been saved to furnish the presidents foreign trips??
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by southcent: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
ugolance:
Even if they had paid how is that news? Were they suppose to be delaying salaries in d first place? Mtcheeeeew
means that have paid!!
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Ephemmm: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Geniro:

Zombie, visit this thread and shut your pile hole for good.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

If this is all what you can showcase as the achievement of PDP in the last sixteen years, then you must be ashamed of yourself. Lagos-Ibadan Express road started with GEJ and Amosun as an AD Governor, has it been completed up till date? Your clueless master brought Lugard's used Rail into Nigeria claiming that Nigerian cannot afford new rail, is this not the highest form of stupidity? Has power stabled in your environs since then?Have you seen the effect of all these scenario pictures in the Health Centers within your jurisdiction?

For your information, the last election is not an election between GEJ and GMB, but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths,

is an election between GEJ vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam,

is an election between GEJ and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between GEJ and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast

is an election between GEJ vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply,

is an election between GEJ and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike,

is also an election between GEJ and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees.

Finally is an election between GEJ and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

Mr Stealing is not corruption, sometimes I wonder where you people pull out your thoughts from. You make natural retards even feel smart.

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Famsey: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
GreatAgb:
The delay is annoying but salaries are trickling in. Make una no crucify d op abeg.

Lol...case closed grin
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by alabiyemmy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is this an achievement or what.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by k2kay(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
The present administration is clearly irresponsible...smh.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by femi4: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
GreatAgb:
The delay is annoying but salaries are trickling in. Make una no crucify d op abeg.
How you dey manage to survive with 75k per month?
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Sharplogger(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
teamchocolate:
Ur a liar from the pits of hell... which last administration were paid 24th of every month? U obviously don't work in LUTH, lagos.... Luth, Lagos is paid 24th of the next month if possible..

Linus Awute needs to go to jail...

it amuses me wen I talk of my personal experience and u just run ur mouth like a lunatic chasing nothing...obviously I don't work in LUTH neither am I based in Lagos...I work and live in Abuja where I am used to receiving my salary promptly. YESSSS I collected my salary on or B4 26th of every month and that was constant. I think u berra ask questions Y LUTH is lagging behind B4 u come on here with ur demented tots
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op need to be tied and slaughtered for this fake news.

FG HAS NOT PAID NOVEMBER SALARY
Maybe later but Dont hope on salary for Xmas .

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by teamchocolate: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
That's the point I am making, corruption was so deep in the last administration, it was different strokes for different folks which shouldn't be

Say what u know! So don't call somebody else narrating their own experience a liar....

Sharplogger:

it amuses me wen I talk of my personal experience and u just run ur mouth like a lunatic chasing nothing...obviously I don't work in LUTH neither am I based in Lagos...I work and live in Abuja where I am used to receiving my salary promptly. YESSSS I collected my salary on or B4 26th of every month and that was constant. I think u berra ask questions Y LUTH is lagging behind B4 u come on here with ur demented tots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" / Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.