Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi (1114 Views)

Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister / EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by jonagaga(m): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2015
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission failed to free the Chairman of Daar Communications Pls, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi, after meeting his bail conditions. Raymond Dokpesi One of the conditions was for the media mogul to surrender his travel documents to the EFCC and produce two directors in the Federal Civil Service as sureties, a condition he met earlier today, according to his lawyers. His lawyer, Mr. Mike Ozekhome, said they were shocked to be told that the agency had secure a holding warrant from a magistrate court to keep his client in detention after perfecting his bail conditions. “We got the two sureties today and we were ready to meet all the bail conditions before the EFCC told us they were able to get a holding charge warrant from a magistrate.” The senior advocate of Nigeria said a magistrate judge has no powers to issue a holding charge warrant. He also said neither Mr. Dokpesi nor himself had been made aware of any charges yet. “We are yet to know the charges levelled against Chief Dokpesi and he himself has told me that no charges were preferred against him,” he said. Mr. Dokpesi’s arrest is in connection to the outcome of a presidential investigations committee on arms procurement during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan. Dokpesi is reported to have told his interrogators that he got the payment for media work but did not elaborate.
source: saharareporters.com/2015/12/02/efcc-secures-order-keep-dokpesi
cc: lalasticlala, seun, tosyne2much, obinoscopy, mynd44.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by madridguy(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2015
Wonderful development.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by rhymestech: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2015
They should keep him very well because i don't know what kind of campaign he is doing that will grant his access straight to the Federation Account and collect 2.1B.

The guy is very wicked and despite all the money, he still fail to pay salary.

Useless and shameless man

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by yahrant140(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2015
QUESTIONS THAT SHOULD LEAD TO PRISON
Dr Raymond Dokpesi has confessed that he received N2 billion from Col Sambo Dasuki's office. He said it was for campaign publicity for the Jonathan/Sambo Campaign. This leads to questions like: was the Office of the National Security Adviser an extension of Wadata Plaza? What bearing did PDP campaign have with National Security? What sort of publicity are u doing that u spend Two Billions on?
My take is that Jonathan himself cannot escape this. Reason is he was the candidate that would benefit from this spending. The Electoral Act 2010 (as amended) put the total amount that a Presidential Candidate could spend at N1billion only. How come Jonathan spent 2 billion on publicity alone and nobody has questioned this infringement?

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by igraman(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2015
I laff in Spanish

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one..we are gradually getting there. God willing,Nigeria will be great again.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by Jesusloveyou: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2015
yahrant140:
Dr Raymond Dokpesi has confessed that he received N2 billion from Col Sambo Dasuki's office. He said it was for campaign publicity for the Jonathan/Sambo Campaign. This leads to questions like: was the Office of the National Security Adviser an extension of Wadata Plaza? What bearing did PDP campaign have with National Security? What sort of publicity are u doing that u spend Two Billions on?
My take is that Jonathan himself cannot escape this. Reason is he was the candidate that would benefit from this spending. The Electoral Act 2010 (as amended) put the total amount that a Presidential Candidate could spend at N1billion only. How come Jonathan spent 2 billion on publicity alone and nobody has questioned this infringement?
2b alone to ait, 7b to fake pastors or men of gods, 5b to ohaneze, 5b to afenifere, 20b to each political zone,etc chai our money don finish ooo

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by queenoflafia(f): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Good news.keep him,that's where he belongs

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by kaypound(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one...keep him as long as you want.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by bettercreature(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2015
kaypound:
Nice one...keep him as long as you want.
I wonder why they should release a man who has already sent himself to jail

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by kaypound(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Imagine....the man collected 2.1billion and he was still owing his employees unpaid salaries.
May sango fire him in that EFCC

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by tosyne2much(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Good news !!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by PassingShot(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2015
OP, I have read the news in one of the dailies already but this won't make front page without source link.
Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by missKiffy(f): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Better, keep him there
Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by modath(f): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2015
kaypound:
Imagine....the man collected 2.1billion and he was still owing his employees unpaid salaries.
May sango fire him in that EFCC

I believe the 2.1bn he got isn't for him only, it was probably for voters inducement...

It was alleged that he was sharing cash during the elections & there is a video somewhere of Oshio giving an interview to that effect.
Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by pedrilo: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2015
They shud keep him. Even his workers will like dis.
Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by olatade(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2015
Based on the confessions of dokpesi,we can infer that it all explains why he was mad and crazy in disfiguring PMB during their campaign full of calumny using his media house-AIT
Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by babyfaceafrica: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2015
he never see anything!!!....collected money from trom Dasukis office for campaign.......i just dey look am
Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by yahrant140(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Anybody can try to gild the lily, nobody can change the fact that mother is universally called Mama. A thief is a thief. This may be one scandal that will trump Watergate in the Guinness. I will never defend corrupters in my life. Anybody found guilty should not only be published but be given Chinese model of retribution. This is defining moment.
Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by shaddoww: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Wen Ameachi said some pastors collected #7billion, we all screamed his name, but if Dokpesi could get #2billion for publicity den am sure dos pastor really got d #7billion.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi by Psalm18: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2015
yahrant140:

(1) (Reply)

A Senate Of Sickos – Bukola Mesujamba Saraki, Ibn Na'Allah, And Dino Melaye / New Telegraph Got No Money From Dasuki Through Obaigbena –management / BREAKING News!!! Dasukigate: Buhari Collected $300,000 Compensation From Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.