Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Advice To Pro Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Pro Biafrans (364 Views)

Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Pro Biafrans by Kagarko(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Pan-Biafrana or pax-Biafrana My humble advice to "Biafrans" is to ask their Representatives and Senators in the National Assembly to forfeit their elected seats, ask their Governors to desist from collecting Nigerian federation money, ask all "Biafrans" to withdrew their nationality from being Nigerians, tear their Nigerian passport, stop using Nigerian Naira, stop using Nigerian plate number, vehicle license, stop parading as Nigerians abroad, ask all their "siblings" kiths and kins from other non-Biafran regions of Nigeria to relocate to "Biafran" land. Then invite their "adopted son" to be President of "Biafra", Kanu as vice President, let them open more baby-factories to multiple their numerical strength, and continue their trade and business among themselves with Aba and Onitsha as commercial centres, i will suggest Enugu to be capital of the Biafran "republic", and let them do away with any bridge or linkage that will connect them with the "zoo" and its "animal" citizens, by so doing, in ten years "Biafra" will developed to par with Isreal, ethnically and racially !
From Kagarko.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wike Approves Payment Of Fees Of Students On Foreign Scholarship / N2.3bn Scam: EFCC Arraigns Former NIMASA DG, Akpobolokemi / BIAFRA STRUGGLE: Igbo Have The Right To Clamour For Self-determination, Says Kal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.