Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD (1318 Views)

Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki / Biafra: Count Us Out S-south Tells Agitators / Biafra: Count Us Out Of Self-determination Move —enugu Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD by saintopus(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
ABUJA – Immediate past Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim has denied sponsoring the ongoing pro-Biafra protests, saying any assertion to the contrary is the handiwork of detractors.
Anyim, a former Senate President who spoke through his Media Adviser, Sam Nwaobasi Thursday, added that he is neither under house arrest nor any form of investigation.
“We find it despicable that some people have taken it upon themselves to disparage, embarrass, ridicule, insult and indeed incite the public against Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim, since he left office as Secretary to the Government of the Federation, through publication of bare-faced lies, fabrication of baseless stories and peddling of rumours on phantom issues that make no meaning or sense.
“We have resisted the temptation to join issues with these gangs of debased characters. However, there is a limit to what can be ignored”, Nwaobasi said.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-count-me-out-says-anyim/
Re: BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD by saintopus(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
OK I always know that it will happen like this but one interesting thing is that it demonstrate the transient nature of power.

I always respect this guy among the many Senate President we had during OBJ era he was the only one who completed his tenure without impeachment
Re: BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD by warrior01: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
When I said it yesterday that there is a grand plan just like 1984 era to rope in political opponents of the APC in the guise of fighting corruption just to silence them, a biased mod deleted the comment within 2 minutes. There was s uneasy calm in the land and most people are not yet speaking out until it happens to them. We are watching as events unfold. Bloody liars

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD by Eledan: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
The Centenary city project is a scam!
Anyim, deny it as much as you wish, you would soon explain your role in Biafra protests to the DSS
Re: BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD by hazyfm1: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
I don't trust this man
Re: BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD by ahaz: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
warrior01:
When I said it yesterday that there is a grand plan just like 1984 era to rope in political opponents of the APC in the guise of fighting corruption just to silence them, a biased mod deleted the comment within 2 minutes. There was s uneasy calm in the land and most people are not yet speaking out until it happens to them. We are watching as events unfold. Bloody liars
my brother you ate correct...instead of buhari to investigate the sponsors of boko haram and d dis apperance of chibok girls he choose to investigate biafta who has been peaceful compare to boko haram who has taken thousands of lifes and still counting.
Buhari is systermatically going after the opposition at the expense of our democracy,funny enough people dont know the danger of this trend and the hausa fulani agenda.
Re: BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD by Samirana360(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
all these guyz wil stil tell kanu @ d end ''sir plz count me in''
Re: BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD by cardoctor(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
I cant blame him. He sees it as kicking against a brick wall.
Re: BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD by babyfaceafrica: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
why is everyone denying kanu?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD by ceaz4r(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
...And I ask, what is Ayim said to be sponsoring IPOB on?

T-shairts? Posters & Flyers? Pure water the protesting crowd drink on the way as they walk? What exactly is he sponsoring?

How do we reason this low in this country?

Ok, assuming he is sponsoring any of these, what harm can any of these cause to lives and property?

Why is Buhari yet to ask and find out and arrest those funding boko haram from within?
What search and rescue operations has he and APC initiated on the rescent kidnaping of some girls?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
I have lost respect for this man BC of lack of insight...

The man made a foolish move and fell to the trap of sahara reporters...

Reason being this...
Due to the fact that some Igbo\biafran ministers have been quiet over the Biafra protest...
Nigerian APC hand tool sahara reporters has resulted to cheap blackmail, propaganda and accusation against them. so that they will force them to speak forcibly in defense not offensive.

That's exactly what they did to this senator...
And I was expecting him to shun those nuisance that call themselves sahara reporters..
Since you are not being investigated unlike the lies they peddled, you shouldn't have given a hoot rather seek legal terms against them.
Don't even know if you know that it was sahara reporters that first tweeted it.

Now the man has come out to talk against Biafra due to unecessary fear of the unknown caused by ignorance...

Please I expect other individuals and senators who might have served Nigeria to be watchful of these people it might not be sahara reporters again...but they will peddle lies against you. With the sole aim of making you speak against Biafra. Which is not necessary.

And trust me the biafrans will understand and appreciate you more.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD by veraponpo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Denying his brethren in this umpteen time?

Too bad.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Presentation On The Zaria Fracas So Far. / Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency / 2016 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye A New STD Will Surface.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.