Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Another Murder Case: How My Daughter, Chinenye Was Murdered In India – Mum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Murder Case: How My Daughter, Chinenye Was Murdered In India – Mum (497 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of Barrister Ken Atsuwete Who Was Murdered In Rivers / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / A Must Read On Saraki 's case..how Time Flies.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Murder Case: How My Daughter, Chinenye Was Murdered In India – Mum by naijadefender: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
A University of Abuja graduate, Chidinma, has died at the Fortis Hospital India, New Delhi . These are the words of a parent seeking justice for her Daughter who died as a result of negligence by Indian Doctors.

"My heart bleeds and I know Chineye’s soul seeks for justice. I speak as a mother who deserves to know the cause of her daughter’s death. I need the support of every Nigerian in this fight against this murderous act, injustice, oppression and wickedness". According to the report made available by the victim’s mother, Chinenye was preparing for her compulsory one year National Youth Service Corps before her family decided that rather than just sit at home before her NYSC call-up, it was best to correct her right limb which was severely shortened after a fall in 2001.

When I walked into the room where she laid, I discovered they had already stuffed near nostrils with cotton wool while her body was still very warm, I immediately begged and cried helplessly that they should try to revive her but they heartlessly told me that there was nothing they could do that she had died and had planned to convey her to the mortuary at the time.

More at : https://naijadefender./

Re: Another Murder Case: How My Daughter, Chinenye Was Murdered In India – Mum by laurenziz6(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eyaaaa
Re: Another Murder Case: How My Daughter, Chinenye Was Murdered In India – Mum by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Endtime indiacry
Re: Another Murder Case: How My Daughter, Chinenye Was Murdered In India – Mum by Opinedecandid(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
S sad and tears-provoking.

May the family muster the heart to absorb the shock.

However, what transpired between her going to the hospital and when you met her nostrils stuck with wools.

We need yo know these facts so we appreciate the situation better.
Re: Another Murder Case: How My Daughter, Chinenye Was Murdered In India – Mum by babyfaceafrica: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
some people will still blame buhari///smh

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations: Ondo Town To Be Proclaimed Ondo City Tomorrow 5/12/2015. / #bayelsadecides: 4 People Dead, As PDP Supporters Are Attacked With Machetes / BREAKING: Card Reader Rejects Jonathan Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.