Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday (4178 Views)

How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Why I Saved Money In Both Naira, Dollars - Peter Obi / 2 Year Old Nigerian Boy Left Starving And Wandering Saved By Danish Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
yesterday was a horrible day especially for Northerners living in onitsha, all of them scampered for safety at army barracks onitsha no thanks to the paid hoodlums that highjacked a peaceful protest in order to paint it bad.

to cut my story short, I once again did something I did years ago that is saved a helpless abokii man (northerner) I once saved a helpless good cheerful abokii living and working as a kiosk owner around 2007 when there was riot that brought reprisal or revenge killing that led to the massacre of Northerners in onitsha and beyond caused by the killing of igbos by Northerners in northern Nigeria, i saved him even when I faced pressure from the killers that time to present him for killing, i didn't instead I closed my gate with key because I can't just watch the man got killed by them when I have the opportunity to save him my conscience will never forgive me. I know that most abokii are wicked and cruel but this man is kind and cheerful he runs a kiosk and also sell suya.

fast forward to yesterday all abokii were running to army barracks as the hoodlums fast approached (they highjacked the peaceful protest) this particular abokii named Adamu is very very kind man he's a successful shop owner infact he goes to market everyday to buy his goods that is out of stock and he's successful in his business, has lived in onitsha for years, he speaks and hear igbo fluently infact you can only get it at cheaper rate at Adamu's shop people likes him so much because he's a jovial type infact you'll hardly know he's an abokii man because he dresses neatly and even fair in complexion unlike an average abokii. as of yesterday I saw this man so helpless and he's trying to escape the hoodlums that is fast closing on him, me being at home yesterday (because I was grounded due to the protest) saw this man escaping and I looked down and saw that he's even running into their arms so I quickly cornered him as shielded him he stayed in my apartment till early morning today so as early as 5:00am i smuggled him out to safety were he escaped to barracks I later called him to ensure his safe arrival and he's safe.

my conclusion inasmuch as some deserves what they get, inasmuch as some of them will kill us in this situation in their region I still believe in humanity and fair play also i believe it's war crime and humanity crime to kill an armless, harmless individual because only cowards do so and boast of it and am proud that am not one (coward)
i know that some of my igbo brothers may be disappointed in what I did but am I did it for humanity sake at least to show them that every body is not a monster like them. I believe in equal combat who knows one day I might receive the same gesture.

meanwhile inasmuch as i don't advocate violence am still an unrepentant pro Biafran and I'll still oppose this useless government both online and offline and there's nothing you can do about it. grin

- - General Bloodykiller

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by blazetitov: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
But bros, this your story too long now.

You saved a human life from being taken by senseless hoodlums who are no different from bokoharam savages.

Emm, emm, I think you deserve a medal. Wey that Putin pic...

3 Likes

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by zinachidi(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
u don try,, tiri gboza for u..grin
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by armadeo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
general bloody killer.

man must not repay injustice with injustice. well done.
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by BiafranPrince: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one.
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
armadeo:
general bloody killer.

man must not repay injustice with injustice. well done.

bros I can't just watch this man got harmed yesterday when i have every opportunity to save him no it's against my rule especially that kind Adamu I know I did the right thing irrespective of him being an abokii. if you see the fear in the man's eyes yesterday especially when he realized that he's entering in their arms in the name of running
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by emyphil: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
the worse fool on earth. they kill igbos in the north and u are hear talking trash

1 Like

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by 9jii(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fake story by a liar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by kodded(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
The bloody killer himself cheesy
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by Orjioorji(f): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
be very careful next time we have heard such cases here in Kaduna where a christian will save Hausa man who will turn and kill him and his family before escaping, just be careful I am not saying you should not do good, but I don't believe in using long spoon to eat with the devil because even his saliva can contaminate the food.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by ebamma(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
You did good,
But we should not always rush to label guys who engage in this acts as hoodlums and miscreants,
Cos, if we look at it carefully, majority of those guys who burnt the mosque and dangote trucks, are guys who lost relatives or friends at the hands of the soldiers yesterday,
This guys were just taking out their anger and vengeance on anything and anyone who is from the North, because the believe that a President from the North gave the order for the shooting of their loved ones.

3 Likes

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
9jii:
Fake story by a liar

suit yourself mugu cheesy

not everyone is a coward killing armless individual like you guys.

if you want to be dead come my side armed then I'll send you to hades
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Orjioorji:
be very careful next time we have heard such cases here in Kaduna where a christian will save Hausa man who will turn and kill him and his family before escaping, just be careful I am not saying you should not do good, but I don't believe in using long spoon to eat with the devil because even his saliva can contaminate the food.

lol

bros this guy (abokii) no get that kind liver naa cheesy
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
emyphil:
the worse fool on earth. they kill igbos in the north and u are hear talking trash

ok. i guess I should hack him with machete.

no bro that's not my modus operandi i don't attack unarmed individual combat rule 101 grin
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by jumper524(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
o.p for what you did, i promise to save only 2igbos when jungle mature 4 them

2 Likes

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by 9jii(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
tigerclaws:

suit yourself mugu cheesy

not everyone is a coward killing armless individual like you guys.

if you want to be dead come my side armed then I'll send you to hades
when you continue with that Biafra nonsense we ll again match and Stop the nonsense.
we kill anything nonsense to us

1 Like

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by OKUCHI11(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
OP I am with you
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
[s]
9jii:

when you continue with that Biafra nonsense we ll again match and Stop the nonsense.
we kill anything nonsense to us
[/s]

i don't have time for hopeless scumbags from prostitute mother

1 Like

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
jumper524:
o.p for what you did, i promise to save only 2igbos when jungle mature 4 them

coward don't have opinion.

igbos are many everywhere so you can't just cow them without bleeding especially when you yourself knows you can't do a shiit

1 Like

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by Chidozieude: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
When will you save yourself from the poverty in your life

1 Like

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by IamPatriotic(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
If this is true, you've then what's noble and not what's exceptional, because an eye for an eye will. only make every man go blind, anyway, kudos to you brother.
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by jumper524(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
tigerclaws:

coward don't have opinion.

igbos are many everywhere so you can't just cow them without bleeding especially when you yourself knows you can't do a shiit
keep giving ur self fake hope to feel good
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
jumper524:
keep giving ur self fake hope to feel good

akpa amu i there grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by northvietnam(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
good job Op. I know why u did this is cs u have never lived in the north and experienced the way they react to easterners when such things come up, cs if u do, if u have seen the only girl your family ,being the last born ,butchered like Xmas meat , blood rushing out of her nose head belly and private parts ,
even after so many day when u pass that spot you see the blood stain of your beloved on the ground .
a demon will develop inside you automatically, even if your wife is an Hausa woman , u wont waist time in cutting her into pieces..

for your mind u are a hero abi.

3 Likes

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
[s]
Chidozieude:
[/s]

until you stop trolling the board

cc lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy Mynd44
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by wytecat: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
You know this people well, they can lie for the world.
9jii:
Fake story by a liar

1 Like

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
[s]
wytecat:
You know this people well, they can lie for the world.
[/s]

akpa amu i there
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
[s]
Chidozieude:
[/s]

until your useless life perishes Jerry Asemota grin
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
northvietnam:
good job Op. I know why u did this is cs u have never lived in the north and experienced the way they react to easterners when such things come up, cs if u do, if u have seen the only girl your family ,being the last born ,butchered like Xmas meat , blood rushing out of her nose head belly and private parts ,
even after so many day when u pass that spot you see the blood stain of your beloved on the ground .
a demon will develop inside you automatically, even if your wife is an Hausa woman , u wont waist time in cutting her into pieces..

for your mind u are a hero abi.
i share your sentiments bro but this man doesn't deserve this especially when he's a good man

1 Like

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by wytecat: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Liar, what else happened? You flew the man back in your jet and your rooster laid purple eggs for b/fast the next am? Oponu so we nu!
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]

akpa amu i there
Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by tigerclaws: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
[s]
wytecat:
Liar, what else happened? You flew the man back in your jet and your rooster laid purple eggs? Oponu so we nu!
[/s]

i don't talk to senseless cowards that only rant online my reply to them is

2 Likes

Re: How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday by wytecat: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
You liar now won't rant online, when inferiority is wearing you complete with gele, OLOSHI!
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]

i don't talk to senseless cowards that only rant online my reply to them is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spot Out What Is Wrong With This Picture / Yes We Can! Grass To Grace (Obama Village Pix) / Help! My Generator Just Knocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.