Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State (3742 Views)

Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos / The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) / Corpers' Lodge In Bori, Rivers Attacked By Armed Men, One Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State by onismate: 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is for my friends and Prospective corps members looking for the best orientation camp. Its better you spend 3 weeks in a worse orientation camp and enjoy one 11 months in a good apartment than spending 3 weeks of orientation in a luxury camp and spend 11 months in a dungeon..
They said “Obey the clarion call” as corper. But them no know say e no dey easy to serve Nigeria. As corper posted to a core interior village, one get so many disadvantages. For me serving in Rivers state, I was so depressed that I was posted to a riverine area where there is no electricity power, no mobile browsing network. One moves around with speed boat and we were told that NYSC has asked us to learn atleast one skill this one year. How do we learn a skill when we don’t have mobile network to get information; no power supply to do some major works, no water and some basic amenities.

And they will tell you “it’s a sacrifice for your nation.” Yes we are sacrificing but the location we are has denied us of so many valuable things. Why can’t NYSC give higher pay to corpers serving in core interior places because their own sacrifice is more. Rather than us paying huge amount of money for transportation going to cities for trainings, NYSC should send the trainers to us.

Well let me not bore you my readers with too many words. One of my friend serving in Benue state for Batch B 2015 sent me a photo of himself and the lodge the community he was serving in gave to him. I no fit believe say my corper friend dey stay inside mud house as lodge. My guy that shared a before and present Nysc status of himself. Before NYSC my guy was leaving in comfort but presently, na mud house him dey stay now as corpers lodge for the community. Check out the photo.

Check Out The Executive Corpers Lodge Giving To A friend Serving In Benue State

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1049-check-out-the-executive-corpers-lodge-giving-to-a-friend-serving-in-benue-state

Re: O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State by menix(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahah...

Before the guy go finish the 11 months, he would probably be communicating with animals nd his dress sense would ve improved a lot..

Hope he act The gods must be crazy part 2...

5 Likes

Re: O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State by armadeo(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Given.
Re: O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State by Khd95(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
U forgot to mention dat ur guy don lean
Re: O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State by Kingsasian(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
He go turn nomads, fulani before the end of service.
Re: O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State by sod09(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Lol
Na thatch awse dem give nath
I hate Benue wit passion....even though I was posted to makurdi
Re: O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State by Maxcollins042(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ehyaaa,he should make do with the accomodation. Afterall, it's part of the means of achieving one of NYSC objectives which is cultural integration .
Re: O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State by Timbuktu14(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2015
menix:
Hahahahahahahah...

Before the guy go finish the 11 months, he would probably be communicating with animals nd his dress sense would ve improved a lot..

Hope he act The gods must be crazy part 2...
cheesy cheesy cheesy Sick nigga!
Re: O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State by tchigofigo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lol, Channel O
Re: O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2015
sacrifice indeed
Re: O.M.G; See The Corpers Lodge Giving To A Friend Serving In Benue State by Omoswags(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2015
onismate:

This is for my friends and Prospective corps members looking for the best orientation camp. Its better you spend 3 weeks in a worse orientation camp and enjoy one 11 months in a good apartment than spending 3 weeks of orientation in a luxury camp and spend 11 months in a dungeon..
They said “Obey the clarion call” as corper. But them no know say e no dey easy to serve Nigeria. As corper posted to a core interior village, one get so many disadvantages. For me serving in Rivers state, I was so depressed that I was posted to a riverine area where there is no electricity power, no mobile browsing network. One moves around with speed boat and we were told that NYSC has asked us to learn atleast one skill this one year. How do we learn a skill when we don’t have mobile network to get information; no power supply to do some major works, no water and some basic amenities.

And they will tell you “it’s a sacrifice for your nation.” Yes we are sacrificing but the location we are has denied us of so many valuable things. Why can’t NYSC give higher pay to corpers serving in core interior places because their own sacrifice is more. Rather than us paying huge amount of money for transportation going to cities for trainings, NYSC should send the trainers to us.

Well let me not bore you my readers with too many words. One of my friend serving in Benue state for Batch B 2015 sent me a photo of himself and the lodge the community he was serving in gave to him. I no fit believe say my corper friend dey stay inside mud house as lodge. My guy that shared a before and present Nysc status of himself. Before NYSC my guy was leaving in comfort but presently, na mud house him dey stay now as corpers lodge for the community. Check out the photo.

Check Out The Executive Corpers Lodge Giving To A friend Serving In Benue State

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1049-check-out-the-executive-corpers-lodge-giving-to-a-friend-serving-in-benue-state

B like say na AAU Ekpoma dis ur guy go

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch “A” Senate Mobilization List For All Institutions / Documents Required For NYSC Batch C Stream II Online Registration / Federal Ministry Of Works And Housing, Mabushi Nysc Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.