Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Mistake To Have Bought Stubborn Itel 1503. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Mistake To Have Bought Stubborn Itel 1503. (5585 Views)

I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte / Please Help. Itel 1503 Not Charging Past 4%. / How To Root Itel IT 1501, IT 1502, IT 1503 .... Using Newkingroot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Mistake To Have Bought Stubborn Itel 1503. by Carlcaresophia: 6:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Iyabetajos:

yes ma'am
You can try to download from playstore. If the problem persists, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still there, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. Thank you!
Re: My Mistake To Have Bought Stubborn Itel 1503. by Iyabetajos(f): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

You can try to download from playstore. If the problem persists, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still there, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. Thank you!
tnx ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Click For The Day Upgrade / MTN Is A Bastard — Look At What They Did [Picture] / Etisalat Is Giving Free 1GB To Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.