Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Please Help. Itel 1503 Not Charging Past 4%. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help. Itel 1503 Not Charging Past 4%. (8233 Views)

Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. Itel 1503 Not Charging Past 4%. by Bamilajunior(m): 6:26am On Feb 12, 2016
There was a time our power supply was very full and I used it in charging my phone. I noticed that whenever I'm charging the phone with the light, the screen ceases at times, but if I unplug it, it goes back to normal. But after the light was fixed, I tried charging it but it didn't charge more than 30%, later it went down to 19%, and now it doesn't charge more than 4%. Plus I noticed that when my phone is unplugged, instead of it showing "not charging", its showing "discharging". So I went n bought another original battery for 1k n the problem is still the same. I've done hard reset, factory reset and tried multiple chargers and problem still persists. Help me please.
Re: Please Help. Itel 1503 Not Charging Past 4%. by emmy4lov(m): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Bamilajunior:
There was a time our power supply was very full and I used it in charging my phone. I noticed that whenever I'm charging the phone with the light, the screen ceases at times, but if I unplug it, it goes back to normal. But after the light was fixed, I tried charging it but it didn't charge more than 30%, later it went down to 19%, and now it doesn't charge more than 4%. Plus I noticed that when my phone is unplugged, instead of it showing "not charging", its showing "discharging". So I went n bought another original battery for 1k n the problem is still the same. I've done hard reset, factory reset and tried multiple chargers and problem still persists. Help me please.
it's either a charger problem or battery Is getting bad .....

The charger you bought are you sure it's original. ... I will advise you to look for someone with an original charger, try it on your phone and see how it reacts to it ..?

If symptoms persists, see a good technician to diagnose the problem for you. ..
Re: Please Help. Itel 1503 Not Charging Past 4%. by lekjons(m): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Plus I noticed that when my phone is unplugged, instead of it showing "not charging", its showing "discharging".
LMAO!!
Re: Please Help. Itel 1503 Not Charging Past 4%. by jabojafa(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2016
my frnd usually hv similar problem. His phone wud sometimes go off on 57% battery. So he has to charge it again.
Re: Please Help. Itel 1503 Not Charging Past 4%. by emmy4lov(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
jabojafa:
my frnd usually hv similar problem. His phone wud sometimes go off on 57% battery. So he has to charge it again.

so how did he fixed it .?
Re: Please Help. Itel 1503 Not Charging Past 4%. by Corussa1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
BRO, I HAD THE SAME PROBS,,UR I GAVE ENGINEER TO DO THE CHARGING IC FOR ME AND HOLLA,,IT IS NOW WORKING GREAT.....
Re: Please Help. Itel 1503 Not Charging Past 4%. by Marvel1206: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
yeepa.. so I will experience same prob
Re: Please Help. Itel 1503 Not Charging Past 4%. by Carlcaresophia: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2016
Bamilajunior:
Hi Bamilajunior, as for the problem, we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Please Help. Itel 1503 Not Charging Past 4%. by innhy1(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2016
any time i charged ma it1506 full if i remove it from chaga it will say battery low pls i nid solution

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 50 Naira, 100 Naira Or 200 Naira Airtime FREE From Operamini / Try These Dangerously Awesome Apps On Your Rooted Android Device / Samsung Galaxy Core Advance With Physical Buttons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.